Mac & Stella #5: Tie Me To The Hood, Baby

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Jun 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Not a fluffy!

Thats just one major triangle going on there. Mac/Stella/Gibbs/Kate/Tony. :lol:

I don't want Rambo!Stella coming after me, or pissedoff!Cath. You people know how they are in action. I wouldn't want them to come after me, thats for sure.

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol Lynn honey...I think under all the angsty armor you really are a fluffy at heart...but it's okay if you're in denial about it! ;) :lol: (Aud and I know the truth! :D )

As for Rambo!Stella coming after you...yeah, can't say I'd want her coming after me either! Seeing her in action is one thing...quite impressive that is, but having Rambo!Stella directed at me...yeah not so keen on that one! :lol:

As for new chick..."she who will not be named"...I say we just show her the tape of Smacked making out in the lab...you know which one I mean :devil: **winks at Lynn and Mel!**...even she won't be able to deny they belong together after that! :D And if she does deny it, well tough for her...Smacked ALWAYS wins! :lol:

3. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

4. athens

athens Coroner

I think I reviewed on that!

I agree with you all!>..Rambo stella is impressive when all her anger is directed to someone else and not at you at all!

moriel _are you talking about blackmailing?If only she knew how many girls are fighting for her man ,she will run away!..the only one who can handle us is stella :D!..

question:_triangle with five persons? :confused: :rolleyes:why nobody is hearing me?..i love angst but that is too much!...you are mean! :lol:..ok,you can continue with your plot but don't ruin their relationship,t just started! ;)

5. wynter126

wynter126 Rookie

WHAT?!?! I just took a hiatus from posting and I am greeted with *gasps* news!!?!?

Are you still bringing your pitchforks and rockets?

IMO, opening a show with the main character in bed, is icky. I gasped out loud when Stella was with Frankie. What more with Mac? (Faint, for sure.)

On the bright side, we are given more caps to Adobe Photoshop in order to merge two characters. :)

Bring out yer weapons of choice!

*brings out spork*

6. mokis

mokis Prime Suspect

Wynter... I love how you think. I'm not really good at photoshop but i know we have a lot of creative people here that could do something with pics.... And i love the icon on your signature.

Weapons?!?!? ... i'm not a big fan of them but i'll make an exception.... Ok! I have mine: a big teddy bear head used as a boxing glove.

xDDDD...Rambo Stella is awaiting!

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Wynter I love it...photoshop, sweet idea! Hmmm I'm not the best at that, but I might have to play around with the idea anyway! :D

Weapons huh...hmmmm... **chuckles evilley!**...when it comes to defending my ships...I like weapons :devil: ... **pulls out her pitchfork and ninja sword!** Okay I'm ready! :lol:

8. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

What Mac/Stella thing happens in 'Three generations are enough'? They'll air it tonight in my country, but I can't wait!!!! :p help me please!!!! I read somewhere here that it was an Smacked episode :D

Thanks a lot!!!! :D

9. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

wynter! you're back?!?!.. yay! and yes, we're still bringing out the pitchforks. I think Mel's got them all sharpened.

athens we love the drama in it. That's why they haven't changed it yet. Just wait, knowing them, they'll be more. *is scared of rambo!stella*

Moriel I'm a fluffy at heart? What makes you think that? *smirks*

Hey CalleighWolfe I believe that it is...

10. wynter126

wynter126 Rookie

iheart, yes, I am back... Send in the calvary! We need troops to storm the TPTB!!!!!

I can see it now... Adobe-photoshoped SMACked smut... The writers will drool, be swept-away and be inspired! Their eyes shall be opened and they shall see the error of their writings and ways!

*evil manical laughter*

Another vision, I think the writers will suspend our inner SMACked smut, leaving us to speculate... Until we see an episode where Mac and Stella are proclaiming their undying love for each other, and a wedding will commence! MWAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

*gets harpooned by a pointy pitchfork*

11. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

I watched my S1 dvds about a couple of weeks ago and I remember one MSR moment there; that scene where they catch each other at the evidence room. Have fun watching it! :D

12. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

wynter! tagal ha (been a long time). Finished two Smacked fics :)

I hope next season will be full of longing looks and maybe a bit of a falling-out between the two. More non-Danny drama.

13. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

I have a new topic for all of us to discuss and I've stolen it from the Danny/Flack thread. The question is when do you think Mac & Stella became romantic? Was it before the show began or did they hook up in season one, season two or somewhere in between?

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Because my dear shippy pal...I just know it! You can claim to be angsty all you want...but I know beneath that angsty exterior beats a heart of fluff! :D

Pitchforks...did I hear mention of pitchforks? Mel where are you...we need our pitchforks! **grabs hers and begins re-sharpening it!**

wynter sounds like a fabulous plan to me! Then again anything that has Smacked smut, photoshoped or otherwise, is always a brilliant plan in my book! :devil: :lol: I say we all see what kind of photoshop Smacked pics we can come up with and then share our efforts here for everyone to enjoy! **Hint, hint to those who are good at this! Please!! :D**
    Hmmmm, good question JF! :D Sadly I have not seen season 1 **quickly ducks the flying objects being thrown at her in horror!** But even so, from what I have seen and heard, it sounds like Mac and Stel have been friends forever...and then at some point after Claire died the relationship went from best friends to having more than just friends feelings for eachother. So if I had to take a guess, I'd say they started getting romantic before season 1, in that they fell in love with eachother before then...they just have to come out and admit that to eachother now! (Seriously Mac, Stella...we ALL know...everyone knows for the love of all that is holy...so just stop trying to hide it, admit it and get together already! :lol: )

15. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Here are a couple of photos from TGAE:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:devil: I think Stella wants to throw the boxes on the floor, put Mac on the desk & collect his DNA :devil:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.