Gil <3 Cath #22: PureJoy - What Would He Do Without Her?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Jul 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rebec

rebec Police Officer

Re: Gil <3 Cath #22: PureJoy - What Would He Do WO her

We're at Werewolves already? :lol: I'm never going to catch up, real life is really getting in the way of my CSI marathon, not that I can help it :(

Anyways, Gil is breaking the rules for Cath again, he really does that alot :D

Looking forward to watching the cath-allison interaction, I just love to watch cath dealing with people, she always handles it so well :)

2. ren28

ren28 Pathologist

Hey, here comes the resident pessimist! :lol:

Billy looks... naked. I miss his beard!

I totally agree. She was sublime there. What on earth made TMTB think that ILTW was a better showcase of their talent?

Oh right. Morons. Splains everything.

3. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Yeah. Gotta admit that rock 'n roll scene made my little shipper heart squee. :D It was SO cute haha, watching Catherine practically bouncing at Gil's response. I really love that he knew he couldn't change her mind and encouraged her to do whatever she wanted. The best parts of this episode were of course the interaction between Cathline and Allison. She was so caring, so gentle. So totally the old Catherine from seasons 1 and 2. Me loves. <3

4. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Yeah I do love Werewolves aside from the Rock n Roll scene, the ep had an interesting case and the victim is so memorable. We rarely remember the name of the victims/other characters in the episode but a lot of viewers remembered Alisson. Yeah ren, between ILTW and Werewolves, I would've chosen Werewolves for Emmy consideration instead.

Holy crackers we've got like 30 titles and all of them came from and can be referred to GC CSI eps. :eek:

Just for those who are curious where we got the thread titles from, :D here are the explanation for some of them:
    Forget the Shirt, They'd rather Shower!!! - (shower quote from S4 Butterflied; also for Way To Go) | It's her Buttprint on His Desk - Cath always sits on top of Gil ... 's desk. (S1 Anonymous, S4 Bad to the Bone, S6 Killer) |May I take your hand? (quote from S1 Pledging Mr. Johnson) | Not Just Any Man Would Walk a Girl to the Morgue (quote from a CSI book, but well there were lots of eps where Gil walked Cath to the morgue, like in Cool Change) | I Always Have your Back - (quote from S4 After the Show) | Wardrobe Malfunctions are Inevitable in the Elevator- (from S6 I Like To Watch when Gil and Cath came out of the lift their wardrobes were all over the place) | She Loves it When He Gives Her a Ride - (S3 One Hit Wonder, Gil gave Cath a ride, and Cath thanks him) | They Share a History- (Gil and Cath have shared so much history together that TMTB could come up with any storyline and it would still fit the timeline and wouldn't ruin the continuity on the show. :D :p ) | S.hared H.earts A.nd V.igorous E.motions - acronym for shave (for the new, clean shaven Billy we will see on Season 7) created by coolcatz and the acronym also describes GC well.

TMTB has been a pain in the arse so I wouldn't make your lives miserable.. You may choose MANY!!! :D

5. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

Hey, great. I knew it was time for another poll. I'm excited. :lol:

Um. I noticed a lack of comments from Erica and Hottie about my fanfiction. I mean...you guys are my mentors here. You gotta give me constructive comments, all right? I gotta improve to come back with a better piece for y'all. :lol: No pressure, no pressure.

6. bobo

bobo Lab Technician

Thanks Tushie, it's cool to have a great list; I voted for at least ten titles ;) and thanks for explaining the titles' choices .
    Who can doubt that we have had a lot of fantastic C/G moments ? and I hope that it isn't finished !

7. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Hey everyone! [​IMG]

Wow! So many to choose from . . . ooooh let's see . . .

I voted for these:

"May I take you hands?"
    "They Share A History"
    "The Stripper and her Mad Scientist"
    "Hello Dear!"
    "Harder. . . Faster. . .More!"
    "Nothing But Skin"
    "Looks and Licks"
    "Marriage of the Minds"
    "Skin on Skin"
    "They like to Watch"

I'm trying my best to accept BP beardless. :rolleyes: It was so wrong not to invite MH to the emmys. :mad:
    If PD and EP presented, why not BP and MH? :eek:

----------------------
    [​IMG]

8. xitalianxromanc

xitalianxromanc Rookie

PD and EP?

who in the world is PD and EP? I'm just glad that i was....wait you don't wanna hear about it.

and yeah it is wrong to invite billy but not marg...but for all we know they did and she just really didn't wanna go because she had a previous engagement or she felt there was no point if she didn't have to support the show or present.

9. csibutterfly05

csibutterfly05 Lab Technician

xitalianxromanc I think WP_Rocks_MY_World is reffering to Patrick Dempsey and Ellen Pompeo from Grey's as PD and EP :)

Thread title? I'm going for the buttprints baby! :D

My favorite beardless Gil GC moment would have to be the one and only ITB hugging scene *squee* I think it's really sweet that Cath went down to the hospital just to make sure he was ok and wish him good luck. It shows how much she really cares about him. And when she stared at his ass as he walked away was classic :devil:

The rock and roll scene in Werewolves was such a cute scene. Just the way Cath's face lit up and smiled after he said it was so adorable. A classic GC moment :)

10. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

oh so many reasons to choose...

forget the shirt (also a wtg reference)
    buttprint (hehe)
    eddie (the original shipper)
    skin on skin
    nothing but skin

well that's all i remember off the top of my head. i know i chose a sappy one also.

11. GraveyardIntern

I think I leaned towards the sappier ones this time. But I did remember to choose Do You Wanna Suck It? But haven't we done some of these thread titles already? They sound familiar in my head.

three lines, yet?>

12. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Yes, I was talking about Patrick and Ellen of Grey's. :D

I just think BP and MH should represent CSI at every award show. :D
    Awww they did show a snippet of BP kissing on ET. :p

Ohh I totally forgot about that hugging scene. I haven't been watching CSI this summer. :rolleyes:

--------------------
    [​IMG]

13. GraveyardIntern

Wait. Hold up, WP (i'm just going to call you that for short). They showed a clip of BP kissing on ET at the Emmys? Wow. Interesting. :lol: Hey, yahoo tells me Conan somehow botched it up. I missed the show, so...anyone else care to tell me?

Teh Hug? I think we all know what each of us has to say about that scene. Three words for y'all: We.Need.More. :lol:

14. csibutterfly05

csibutterfly05 Lab Technician

Billy kissed someone at the emmy's? Wow. Who was it? It should've been Marg. *Glares at Emmy people for not letting Billy AND Marg present TOGETHER*

The hug will always be one of my favorite beardless moments along with the whole epi of PMJ :D

15. ren28

ren28 Pathologist

:lol: It was just the person he presented the emmy too. And it wasn't more than a peck on the cheek.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.