Grissom&Sara#21 - Cuz Dating Secretly is SO Much Cooler

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sarahvma, Aug 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reeble

Reeble CSI Level Three

We all hate The Tom, Sporter.. Tom Selleck is evil.

Alright, alright, I admit it - WP doesn't look as bad as I thought he would without the beard. BUT. I still prefer him with it. I don't know, it's just more...Grissom. And I agree, he's lost a bunch of wheight and it looks great. I guess Jorja Fox wasn't totally kidding when she said her and Billy were working out all summer. ;)

Okay, how happy am I that Grissom and Sara are in a "ROCK SOLID" relationship. It's capitalized and everything. ROCK SOLID. Anyways, I'm not to big on the "affair in San Fran" plot line, but who knows? They might handle it just right. I'm hoping. *crosses fingers*

ROCK SOLID

Oh, and I'M BACK, BITCHES. Miss me? :p

2. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

Lol, Reebs. It's totally weird to see you using spoiler boxes. Oh and welcome back & congrats re: your new sig banner :)

:(! @ Hating The Tom. He loves you and he's so good to you and THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY HIM?!

So, Jorja said she and Billy were working out all summer? Good to hear they were going at it. Hopefully rehearsing some very, er...physical scenes between Grissom and Sara ;)

I don't mind beardless Grissom at all. I definitely think he looked better with it when he had some more weight on him, but now - as I said - he looks great. And I've never been a fan of guys with facial hair anyway (except Tom ;)). I think with the idea that he grew the beard to hide himself in season four (Grissom, I mean - ignoring any of Billy's personal-life reasons) it's fitting that he's gotten rid of it now that he's with Sara (again, ignoring Billy's personal life stuff).

You could argue this and say "Well they've been in a secret relationship for ages now, so why would he have only shaved it now if it had anything to do with her?". Well, not knowing how long the secret relationship has been going on (I'm still on the 'not before TOYD' team, but ignoring that..) it's not as if he would have automatically felt comfortable enough to break down those barriers from the first date or anything. It would take a while for him to settle in and feel comfortable and secure, and then one day, probably shortly after WTG (judging by the cuteness of the duel, for example) he thought "You know, this is great. Things with me and Sara are great. I don't need this beard anymore :)"

They are, after all...

ROCK SOLIDDDDDDDD!!!! Heh...watch the unspoiled see this box and think I wrote "married" or "engaged" or "having a baby" or something and FREAKING OUT. Lol. Aww. I should be nicer. *Cough*

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey thats good news! Sara and Grissom worked hard all sommer long...oh my god!! *freaks out because of jelousy :devil:*
    But again more questions than answers hmmm....?! One gets used to it... I am really curious about the whole SF thing. You guys give me a lot of stuff to think about. I ´just hope that the writers dont want to fool us with s/g being together in SF breaking up before LV and then getting together again in LV, that would be nonsense in my opinion.

4. cindy

cindy Hit and Run

i'm almost sure they weren't a couple in S/F,i think they were attracted to each other but never got together.but i'm quite confused,i mean the most i watch the show,the more question i have!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

thats nothing new to me, I suffer from the same disease!
    I think something happend in SF but not *that* because he was the one who wanted sara to come to LV so if anything bad had happened (they were together but then broke up or something like that) i dont think grissom would have told her to come to LV because it would have caused him only troubles and unpleasant memories. I believe he called because he was curious about what became of sara, maybe he already missed her and wanted to be near to her although he knew that things could get really really difficult. And he was right about that, but only because he made it difficult. If he had said to sara, listen I miss you and I ve made a mistake leaving SF without you, I am pretty sure they would have been together far earlier. But thats not our grissom, he called her and then became aware that its not going to be a pleasure cruise but an emotional rollercoster ride.. but doesnt grissom love rollercosters.......... :rolleyes:

6. cindy

cindy Hit and Run

He sure does...
    But there's something else:in the end of an episode from season2(burden of proof,i think),cath said to grissom something like"you got burned bad..."what did she mean by that?was she talking about his relationship with sara?
    It's just like i said,the more you watch,the more question you get :confused:

7. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

I'm back from camping. :D I was starting to go through CSI withdrawal symptoms for a while there.. I'm back to full health now though, 'Snakes' and 'Committed' saved me. =)

No! The evil spoilers are back! Sorry, had to say it =P

Really? Billy is skinnier now? I wonder how he lost the weight *goes into happy daydream GSR land*

I like Grissom with the beard, I'm sure I've said this before, but I'll say it again, because he looks more intelligent with it. I'm not exactly sure how, lol, but he does. Glasses + Beard = good. Glasses + No Beard = umm.. well, the other looks better.

In case you didn't get that, when Grissom wears his glasses, I like him with the beard.

8. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

reebs, welcome back here! we defenitely missed you ;)
    but about the Rock-Solid thing, wooooowww!!! *dances* that's sooo totally great!!! :D :D that means GSR is a fact (it was already) that's totally greaaaat!!! :D hey guys, where do you get all those spoilers about the new season, from which site?? :confused:

9. jordan

jordan Rookie

Omg, I went through the same exact thing. Torture, isn't it???

AND OMG HOLY CRAP YOU GUYSSSS
    Did anyone else besides me watch the Emmy's last night???
    Billy presented an award with Denis Haysbert and I was like "OMG HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS??" But yeah, he looks different without the beard. But it was still pretty sweet that he was on there. It was 2 people that are in my 2 favorite shows [CSI and 24] presenting an award together. Best part of the show.
    Oh, and yesterday I got 2 CSI books. Pretty sweet. Three days of entertainment for me right there. Yeah. ;p

10. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Can I just say I love Kelly McDonald? And she SO did duck out, Adzix, and he was all, "No you don't - this is why I agree to do the chick awards".

Kidding, kidding.

Anyway - spoiler!

I was almost hoping that they just wouldn't address the San Francisco thing at all, like forever leave it up to our imaginations, yet let CM say that she always thought they'd been "intimate". But it seems, from the new spoilers from Gibby, that while it's not as if Grissom is going to sit down and say, "Hey, Sara, remember when I ravished you on the Golden Gate Bridge eight years ago?" that they are, at least, going to allude to something having happened. I want it to be something like a kiss that freaked them both out, or just a really strong attraction that they didn't know how to deal with, and then Grissom just had to leave for Las Vegas because of some hot case. I don't want it to have been some torrid affair. I will agree that something MAY have happened, because of Grissom's "unanswered why's" and because of Catherine seeming so shocked that he was calling up Sara. Other than a kiss or some very awkward fumbling, though? No. He was too shocked when she mentioned her mile high club and when she asked him to sleep with her. That spoke more of "I can't believe you're addressing the elephant in the room" rather than "I can't believe you want to go down this path again".

11. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

I was thinking about going out and getting some CSI books, then I got a thought.

Are there any GSR moments in the books? Do the writers include personal character things in them? I have a whole bunch of questions that are basically all along those lines.

Grr.. I missed the Emmy's.

Wow Sarah, that is one seriously long spoiler.. I SO want to know what it says! But I tied myself down with restraints, so I should be good. :D

12. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

According to the people who've read it, there's a book called Cold Burn in which Sara and Grissom get called to a seminar together and while they're there, they have to help solve a murder. Apparently there is some cuddling...

I read part of it, and frankly I just think companion novels are always of really, really bad quality writing-wise.

But if that's what you're looking for, I think that one's supposed to be the best.

13. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

Heya! I'm okay, thanks. Still no test results but I feel great, just tired a lot :)

Oh she SO DID! SHE SOOOOOOOOOO DID! He like, went in for it and she kinda flinched and then was like 'oh, okay.' and kissed him quickly. hehe.

Sing it, gangsta member Reebs. Tom Selleck has hatred in his soul! HE IS THE DEVIL!

This is how you repay me generously lending you that book? Well fine then. *hurt*

ROCK SOLID! I think we should add a rock to the GSR box. What do you all say? hehe. kidding. Anyway, I'm loving the spoilers. They make me happy happy and I can't wait.. less than a month now, guys.. squee!

14. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I also think we should consider that for the next thread title... only we should phrase it so it doesn't sound completely perverted.

15. beautifulview

beautifulview Pathologist

with the poll i have to say i think they might have kissed once, and the pretended nothing was different. i can see happening...

Setting: a resturant
    People: Griss, Sara, and other "workers of the case"
    What happens? "others" say goodnight, leaving sara and grissom there. they sit in silance, and then sara says, "i better take off, then." grissom looks at her for a moment. EYESEX. Sara gets up, and so does grissom. "goodnight griss," says sara. Grissom siezes the moment and gives her a kiss on the lips, that lasts for an eternity for them, but in reality only 2 seconds. he whispers "goodnight, sara." and she leaves, and he watches he go. that's the last time they see eachother untill... bum bum bum!!! "i don't even have to turn around..."

i realize that was kinda long, but you know, it's what's happening in my head lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.