Who do you think SARA should be with??

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Sidle_my_Idol, May 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squirt

squirt Pathologist

Sometimes though the older guys are just as immature as the younger ones. I worked with a guy who was 45... only dated 18-24 year olds.. acted like an 18-24 yarold. The say that a guy dates a woman who's maturity level matches his. I have gone out with older guys who where just as immature as the guys my age or younger. I know a few guys who are younger and are more mature than a 50 year old. Yes age does not really mater but to say that older men are more mature is really not so true either. The one that really baffles me is the late Tony Randle who wsa 80 something and his wife was 30 something. That I just do not get.

2. Leannethemouse

Leannethemouse CSI Level Three

it's a bit grose too isn't it

3. KiraGrissom

KiraGrissom Judge

I've gone out with guys my age and thought they were childish and I was married to one who was 15 years older sometimes he'd forget and a song would come on and he'd tell me what he'd been doing when he first heard it and I wasnt even born yet. It bugged him more then it did me. So sometimes it all depends on the person. I alway say its a case of mind over matter if you don't mind it don't matter.
    But I have met people that would do better with someone their age so they could really relate in all things.

4. Leannethemouse

that's a fair point, but Sara is very mature, so she needs someone who is also mature

5. Tripp3235

Tripp3235 Pathologist

Actually, Sara has definately had her lighter side come out from time to time (which usually is envoked by spending time with Greg). I prefer seeing this side of her, so if that is viewed as being "immature", then I would rather see her that way. A good example of this is:

SARA: This is our first bucket brigade together, gentlemen. Try and say that ten times fast. Bucket brigade. Bucket brigade. Bucket brigade.

Now is it just me or does that sound like something Greg would say and this is BEFORE Sara began working exclusively with him. :)

I think Greg has grown a good deal since becoming a CSI but I also think we (the audience) have gotten to see the more serious side of him to (I always knew he had one) which is required out in the field. Greg has proven he knows how to look at the situation and see the tragedy before him (No Humans Involved and Spark of Fire are good examples). This proves he can certainly support Sara when she needs him to be there but I think it's really important to note that Sara has grown a good deal this season as well but her growth has come from looking at life and seeing the fun things, smelling the roses as they say, and I attribute some of that to hanging out with Greg.

6. Leannethemouse

that is a better point

7. KiraGrissom

KiraGrissom Judge

It does seem as if Greg has brought out the better side but now we wait and see what happens when they are all back together again. With Nick there.

8. SLynn

SLynn Lab Technician

I've always attributed Greg's antics in the lab to boredom. It wasn't a challenge so he had to have some other way to occupy his time.

I'm very much looking forward to how dynamics may or may not change when/if the shifts reunite.

9. KiraGrissom

KiraGrissom Judge

Think postive, when they reunite.

10. SLynn

SLynn Lab Technician

I'm trying very hard to, but I'm not sure how they can do it without demoting Cath. She's had a rough enough year without that happening.

Oh, and because I somehow feel obligated to post in here every so often with my vote for the topic at hand (and so this post isn't completely off topic!) I still want Sara to be with Greg. :)

11. squirt

squirt Pathologist

Yes I agree the demotion should hit hard. Her is hoping she is a mature and strong as Sofia and take the high road and move forward rather tan backwards, although I have a feeling Nick will be very happy as I do not think he like her being his boss.

AS for Sara it is not Greg who brings out her immaturity it is Sara herself. She needs someone who is strong and mature and not wishy washy and for me again that is someone outside the lab.

12. Leannethemouse

maybe that nice Det Vartann

13. KiraGrissom

KiraGrissom Judge

If its Greg, Nick or someone outside the lab thats fine just Grissom is not for her, he'd make her worse than she has been.

14. Leannethemouse

That's a decision Sara should make

15. SLynn

SLynn Lab Technician

Isn't Vartan the one who made all those snide comments in 'Big Middle'? No thank you. She'd rip him a new one.

I don't think Greg brings out an 'immature' side of her, I think he brings out the 'fun' side of her. As for needing someone strong and mature, she has that all on her own. Someone to similar to her wouldn't seem right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.