Anna Belknap Fan Project

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MrsGiovinazzo, Aug 28, 2006.

1. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Is it starting to feel to you like only the boys are getting love? Here is your opportunity to show Anna some love. Major Anna fan, CSINYRULZ, is coordinating a scrapbook for Anna. This can be a really great project because there are some lovers and some haters at this site and this is a chance for all those who adore Anna to let her know how they feel.

As there isn't a particular theme to this project, you have a lot of freedom in terms of what you can submit. Your scrapbook pages can include personal messages, positive thoughts, you can tell Anna how much you enjoy her presence on the show, include pictures, cards, pretty much whatever you want.

The guidelines are pretty simple. The page size is 8 inches x 12 inches. You can submit up to 2 pages. There is one thing I'd like to ad, although it's really common sense. There are a number of people on this site who dislike Anna. This isn't the time for that. Please do not post anything along the lines of, "OMG! Why would anyone want to do that?" in this thread or even dream of submitting anything less than positive to CSINYRULZ. This is an opportunity for those who love Anna to express that, so if you don't, please sit this one out.

If you want to participate, PM CSINYRULZ for her address or email her at Blazefightingal@yahoo.com.

I know there are a lot of diehard Anna fans on this site. Step up and show the girl some love!

2. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

Thanks Mrs G for posting this... we are so going to rock this project!

3. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

^ Sure. I know there is some serious Anna love here, so it'll be great for her to know that. I'm sure she'll appreciate this. :D

4. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Do we have any sort of time frame set-up? ;)

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Ooh, maybe it's time to pull the pencils out again and do a portrait of her for the scrapbook. I haven't done a portrait of a woman in a long time. Hmmm...

6. keich

keich CSI Level One

Hey, this is great! Count me in! But, um, I still have to think of what to do first. :D

7. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Sa-wwwweeeeet.. thank so much Mrs.G!

8. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

I'll set a tentative date for about a month from now, have your things done lets say... by Monday Sept. 25, try and get your stuff in the mail and on its way to me during the week of the 25th... that way I can take a week or two to put it all together and get it to Anna. I'm so happy people are wanting to participate, please spread the word, I've spread it to some other Lindsay/Anna forums, but anyone you can tell and get on board is excellent!!

9. feenx

feenx Coroner

congrats CSINYRULZ, it is time to show our love to Anna :)

10. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Oh, I'm joining in on this one! :D

11. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Yea! You can count on a lot of us! Sounds great. :)

12. Di_Csi

Di_Csi Hit and Run

Yaaay!! This sounds great count me in! :D I do have to think of something good to make, but I'm soo excited!

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Awww man I'm on the other side of the world (Manila). What can I do?

14. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

So it's kind of like a scrapbook thing right?

15. Macayla

Macayla Captain

So I can make something with photoshop, and email that to you and you print it out?... Or I can print something out and make something nice on paper *thinks* either way I'm in!!!
    Show the girl some LOVE :D