Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Jul 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

Guys, I have a CaRWash THING Of The Day. No, I didn't make a mistake, it's a thing, 'cause it's a photo-story (or something like that). I hope you enjoy it ;)

Ryan thinking: OMG!!! she's so beautiful, when searching for evidence, I wish I was that microscope :sighs:
    Calleigh: Hey, were you looking at the evidence or me???? I caught you, boy!!!
    Ryan: I beg your pardon?

I tried to put them together, but I don't know how to do it fast :blushes: and I wanted to post it today August 27th or 28th, it depends or where you are :lol:

Dutchie where are youuuuuuu? I hope you're right!!! :(

The pics are from Miami Style

2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Hehehe both of those convos are really funny :lol: :) But its cute because I guess you'd only really meet someone like that if you were a CSI :D

I have a question. Are you aloud to date someone that you work with if you are a CSI. Like in the show? Thanks :)

Aww CalleighWolfe, I love the CaRWash Thing Of The Day!! :D Ryan looks so adorable in the last pic!

3. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

just a short fic from me:
    [​IMG]

4. CSIWATCHER

CSIWATCHER Police Officer

Man School is friken killing me! I want to be on here all day lol! Wellp I love the promo pics. Everyone looks friken awesome. Eric even looks good in the pic and he usually dresses like SHAT! lol! Well...it looks like a new thread is coming up soon....what is it going to be called? I read a few suggestions but has anything been decided yet?

If not then what about: CaRWash: A Class On Alibis or CaRWash: No Snakes aloud, I dunno those prolly suck

I like the one about their big day of the ones I read...I didnt read every post so dont hurt me ppl!

5. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

6. DC_nz

DC_nz Hit and Run

Great little fic there Nathalie! I had a good little chuckle looking at that. I think your caption for Ryan fits his expression perfectly. Yes Ryan, you're in love, just kiss her already and give us all what we want..working at the CaRWash..yeah!! :lol:

7. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Since we're almost there (SQUEEEE!), let's start voting for the next thread name. If anyone has further suggestions, just tell me and I'll add it. ;)

8. CalleighWolfe

Stick them with Honey!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: you're right FrostBite I forgot about the honey they have :lol:, well both of them segregate (if you have a better word, please tell me :)) honey when they're together :lol:

And I really think they could date if they were CSI's 'cause you can date a workmate if this one isn't under your command. I think it's like in 'Without a trace' when this guy discovered that Jack and Samantha had a sexual relationship, that was forbidden, 'cause she was under his command.

9. Saya_Ray

Saya_Ray Police Officer

WOW!! a lot time I wasn´t here on this board, it´s becouse of the Summer :cool:
    But hey new guys here and now a 4 thread that´s incredible :eek:
    And so many pics and comments I dind´t read it yet but I will do it when I have time to.
    CaRWash rock!! :D

10. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I never noticed that this thread was so close to the end, wow. I voted for " a class for carwash" since this thread has taught me to like carwash and got me into it. It's funny cause I always knew jon and emily got along great and you can see it on the show, but I never really thought about them being together on the show. TO me they were more like brother/sister love, but now I see more...damn you people.

11. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I voted for Big Day Coming Up? Because thats soo true ;) But Twiz is right also. I used to only come her and post one thing but then i started reading peoples posts and i decided i needed to come out of hiding, because I loveee CaRWash!! So thanks guys :D

12. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Same here! And today I showed my best friend Stefano the best CaRWash scenes from S4 and he agreed that they are so incredibly flirtatious to each other. :D

Ste: "You're expecting they end up together like Grissom and Sara, aren't you?"
    me: "Obviously."
    Ste: "Looks likely to happen to me." (right after the last scene in Driven)
    me: "Besides, I was right with Grissom and Sara."

Thehehe, CaRWash rules! :D I'm so proud of us, guys... Thread #4! *wipes tear*

13. CalleighWolfe

I voted for the big day. I've been lurking around Cal/Eric and Horatio/Calleigh and you know what? They also talk about the car accident and Eric or Horatio comforting Calleigh, as we did here with Ryan!!!! :lol: :lol: Wow!!! Everybody loves Calleigh!!!! :p

I have and idea. You've been writing about the way you fell in love with CaRWash, why don't we talk about that? :D I'll ask some questions.

1.- What was the first CaRWash thing that you saw?. For example: a pic, a post here, a scene, etc.
    2.- How did you fall in love with CaRWash?
    3.- Before that, had you thought about Calleigh and Ryan as a couple?
    4.- Was CaRWash your first CSI shipping? What was it?
    5.- Off topic: What was your first shipping ever? (Short answer, 'cause you know the mods could get angry ;))
    6.- Favorite CaRWash episode. Why is it your favorite?
    7.- Do you think CaRWash has future? What do you wanna see in its future?

Here are my answers:
    1.- It was a thread name. I read Calleigh and Ryan: That's hot in the main page of csifiles, and I thought it was something that happened in s4 'cause I hadn't (and haven't) watched it. So I started reading.
    2.- I fell in love by reading Luna's 'Here without you'.
    3.- No. I never thought about them as a couple, till I read the posts.
    4.- No. I thought about Ryan/Valera but I never talked about it before CaRWash. It was just in my mind.
    5.- Scully and Mulder. The X-Files.
    6.- Under the influence, shock, driven, I can't choose one :p.
    7.- It has future, but it won't be soon :(. I'd like to see a date and some kisses (for now of course ;) :devil:)

Is you think it's very long just tell me. ;)

14. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

okie dokiee these are my answers:
    1.- What was the first CaRWash thing that you saw?. I really don't know :( I just remember seeing little scenes between them, but i loved them. Their scenes stuck out SO much to me. I didn't even know their names but I loved them together :)
    2.- How did you fall in love with CaRWash? By watching their scenes together.
    3.- Before that, had you thought about Calleigh and Ryan as a couple? Like I said, I loved them when i firt saw them lol
    4.- Was CaRWash your first CSI shipping? Nope.
    5.- Off topic: What was your first shipping ever? Sandle :)
    6.- Favorite CaRWash episode. Why is it your favorite? I don't know yet. I haven't seen all of season 4 and i heard its a good CaRwash season, so i'll have to wait and see
    7.- Do you think CaRWash has future? What do you wanna see in its future? YES! It sooo has a future. I really can see these two together. I want to see them going out!! They are sooo adorable!! (oh i want to see angst too tho!! :devil: :D)

15. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

*smooches and huggles* Thank you, sweetheart! :D
    Great idea, btw! Here are my answers:

1.- What was the first CaRWash thing that you saw? the first thing ever that triggered my CaRWashness was the shooting scene in Recoil, when Ryan pulls her down and sees the blood on her leg and gets all "OMG, Calleigh!". So cute!
    2.- How did you fall in love with CaRWash? It actually happened when I first watched Legal. It's not exactly the best CaRWash ep (still a good one, indeed), but I just couldn't help thinking "These two flirt way too much the be 'just friends'..."
    3.- Before that, had you thought about Calleigh and Ryan as a couple? To be honest, I tend to ship nearly everyone with Cal, and before Ryan came I already shipped EC and HC but then Ryan showed up and I realized he was simply made for her.
    4.- Was CaRWash your first CSI shipping? What was it? as I said, I also ship EC and HC (which was my first Miami ship ever), but CaRWash stands above everything else.
    5.- Off topic: What was your first shipping ever? yay, Mulder and Scully all the way!
    6.- Favorite CaRWash episode. Why is it your favorite? definitely Collision. The scene in the jewelry is some kind of implicit declaration that Ryan and Cal might have something going on. The look they share after the "BIg day coming up?" is clear. Just look at Cal's frozen smile and Ryan's face... They hesitate a little too long than two people who have nothing to hide would.
    7.- Do you think CaRWash has future? What do you wanna see in its future? According to what I've seen so far, yes, they do have a future, but obviously it all depends on TPTB (which is quite dangerous, imo), but they're definitely the couple who's most likely to happen. And what do I want to see? Sex! Wild sex! Naw, just kidding. I'd love too see him clumsily ask her out. I've thought about it and I can so picture the ep ending with Cal asking him if he wants to go in... Leaving the rest to our own imagination. :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.