Flack/Monroe #2 - It's a Block Party Thing!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSI_Watcher_8, Jul 12, 2006.

1. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

^^^ thats totally fine, I wasnt sure what the rating was... ::hits head:: shoulda read the rules and stuff, sorry about that one.

Thanks Cath for reviewing the fic, glad I'm loved and wanted.. ::smirks:: not like that.. ::brain teeters on the gutter fence::

2. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

FM Random question of the day:

What would be the best fluff or angst to get these 2 come together either? (work related or otherwise or even a certain person)

I try to think up questions each day. Trouble is sometimes I forget what I'm going to ask the next day when I get on here. Sometimes having a sucky memory, wells sucks! ;) I know once the season starts we will be talking about every episode. So I hope this random stuff just helps us for alittle bit longer.

3. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

When it comes to Lindsay and Flack, for some reason when it comes to angst I always go to the "he was drunk but she wasn't" or drunk sex in general. Because you know that when you're drunk you say things you don't mean, or things you do. And I think that being intoxicated would be a perfect angst platform for Flack to declare his love for Lindsay.

Fluff? What is this fluff of which you speak? Just kidding. Anyways. I think that after "CotP" some great fluff would be Lindsay taking care of Flack. In the hospital, and otherwise. When he goes home -- bringing him whatever he needs. And they'd slowly fall in love (or not so slowly!) and it would be great. I don't know.

4. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Your doing good with the questions, CW8

CSINYRULZ You know you want to hang out with us more. We hearts you, don't we guys?!

SP why do you always pick drunk angst? Although it would be perfect for him to tell her how he feels and such.

Yes, what is this fluff that you speak of? Fluff wise, I second SP's answer on that one. That would be the perfect example of Fluff. even a touch of angst in there.

But for angst. Something happens to Linds for Flack to see how fast he could lose her and tell her howhe feels.

5. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

FM randomness:

I don't remember if I post this song here before. I may have mentioned it.

"FM" (1978) Steely Dan

Worry the bottle Mamma, it's grapefruit wine
    Kick off your high heel sneakers, it's party time
    The girls don't seem to care what's on
    As long as it plays till dawn
    Nothin' but blues and Elvis
    And somebody else's favorite song

Give her some funked up music, she treats you nice
    Feed her some hungry reggae, she'll love you twice
    The girls don't seem to care tonight
    As long as the mood is right

FM - no static at all

Talking
    Lindsay about to ask him something

6. CathStokes

I don't think you've mentioned it or posted it, so its nice that you did. It sounds like a good one ;)

Flack: Mac, you could leave us alone, yeah, thats it. I need to .. uhh.
    Lindsay: Talk to me.
    Flack: Oh yeah that!

Lindsay: Hey Don, I need your help with uhhh something here.

7. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Random FM:

This isn't quite a question or a comment I have but over on the front page they have spoilers for Lindsay. And she is going to have problems dealing with mothers. So since we know Flack has problems with his father. How do you think this will affect them and their relationship (to each other or to the rest of the team)? ;)

8. CathStokes

Good question!

We've heard tons of times of how it effects her and Danny, but with Flack. I think it'll be different. Because I dunno maybe theres this little bond they could have or maybe he could be the one that talks her down and such.

Whatever happens, its gonna be angsty. and I hope Flack's there with her for it. ;)

9. audacity

audacity Pathologist

*bump*

I definitely think that Lindsay's mother problems and Flack's father problems could bond them together. It might be cool to see these two have a little angst...then have some fun later. :cool:

Whatever happens these two need to work together a little more...I'm hoping they'll at least talk to each other in the first episode. I'd be a shame if they didn't. I don't want them to just keep 'passing' each other in the hallways. ;)

10. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I want to see them talk at least once so Flack knows Lindsay was hurt alittle too when the bomb went off. Just something to let us know that they know each other. ;) Thanks guys for putting up with my randomness!

11. csicat

csicat Police Officer

Randomness is what we thrive on, don't you know. (Sorry, mods. Just watched "Fargo" and I felt like doing that.) :D

Okay . . . FM, FM, FM . . . Oh!
    I don't really think that the writers will go the "how are you doing" route. I'd be really surprised if they did, tho I would really like to see it. :) They haven't interacted a whole lot this past season (as we've all grumbled about) and that little 'act' will probably be left up to someone like Mac or Stella. But that's just a thought.

Somehow I get the feeling that they'll be shown talking about the case at first, but we - extremely crazed shippers - will probably notice something in their body language. Hopefully that will show that they're more comfortable with each other, or that they've bonded over the shared experience, without the unnecessary formalities. Tho some light-hearted teasing on both of their parts would not go unwelcome. :D

Wow. I can't believe I was serious for that long. I'd better go before I get too nutty for this board. :D

12. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

I agree csicat, I think that this season will bring a lot more FM Radio goodness. But, at the beginning, we'll have to see them talk about the case.

:lol: I totally agree. Just from the way they look at each other or how close they stand together.

I think they could bond over parent issues. He obviously has problems with his father and Lindsay's mother problems could really help the two of them with getting more comfertable around each other.

13. CathStokes

I just want them to have a scene. If they do not have a scene together, I will go nuts. I don't care if their working the same case. I demand a scene!

*points at Nutty* and you're going to give it to me.

CW8, Bring on the randomness!

14. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Randomness

Since our couple doesn't as of yet have a lot of screentime

What type of shipper interaction would you most like to see? (Flirting/Banter, small touches, body language)

Would you want to go overboard and see it or would you like things more unseen (having to read into everything)?

15. CathStokes

I'd like to see a little bit of flirting, maybe some body language and small touches, like a hand on a shoulder thing, or touch of hands. that sort of thing.

Do I want it to go overboard? No. They can do some things without going overboard, and leave alot unseen, cause knowing us, we'll just make up our own scenario of what happened anyways :D