Anna/Lindsay #2- Montana Girl in the Big City

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by pizzapie, May 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Di_Csi

Di_Csi Hit and Run

Ooh, Great theory! I think it could be very well be something like that! But according to the spoilers there's also 'that' other problem
    The 'not being able to deal with mothers' problem.. And in ep12 there's something about a case with three children.. I think her secret could also be something about that Lindsay didn't have a very good relationship with her mother.. :rolleyes:

2. pizzapie

pizzapie Pathologist

Well she very well may not have a good relationship with her mother, but I doubt that's the secret. Her secret is supposed to be what led her to become a CSI. In fact, I think not having a good relationship with her mother might make it easier to handle mothers.

3. Lindsay_Montana

Lindsay_Montana Hit and Run

Well yes, but remember the epi with the dead mermaid? When she spoke to the father of the girl and they where talking about the girl calling her mother and Lindsay said "Tell Daddy I love him", that sounds to me that something must happend between her and her dad too and that she was calling her mom sometimes/often, but not her father or her father doesn't want to talk to her...

4. Di_Csi

Di_Csi Hit and Run

Yeah, you're probably right Pizzapie, didn't think of that.. :p

What if her mother died tragically (got murdered maybe?) along with a brother/sister (explains why she got off the case with the three murdered children)of hers and she witnessed that when she was young? :confused: Kinda like a family drama..

5. audacity

audacity Pathologist

I just have a few things to add about Lindsay's secret:

Mothers, the look from the water tower in "Cool Hunter," and the 'blood' comment from "Manhattan Manhunt." Clues?? Maybe!

I don't think Lindsay's secret has to do with the fact that she suffered through the same thing as Stella. She might have known someone who went through that or maybe just had sympathy for a friend. Even if she had suffered through abuse, I don't think that is her main 'big secret.' Whatever happened to her involved a lot of blooshed and prompted her to help solve crimes.

6. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

so was there something definete with a mother thing?

7. audacity

audacity Pathologist

^Rad, not that I know of. It's just my speculation. I'm just looking at clues. There may not even be any clues. She may have a secret that just comes out of nowhere--something we weren't expecting! ;)

8. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again, this secret better be a damn good one, one that makes all of us go "holy-freakin-sh*t" they seriously are dropping all these clues and making us go crazy, I just need to season to start, I'm getting anxiety from this... lol... I'm still on that whole "Is Lindsay pregnant?" a friend of mine saw the promo pics and was like "is that chic pregnant?" and I was like... "I DONT KNOW!" and like freaked on her, lol.

whats it... 3 weeks!! ::raises the roof:: woot woot!

9. feenx

feenx Coroner

:lol: woot! woot! and yes that better be a hell of a secret.

10. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

yeah, I know I am counting down the days! Wed. is must see night for me. I can't wait.

11. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

i purposely didnt sign up for a class that runs on Wednesday nights, made that mistake last semester and was like "ugh, NO!!" I'd always end up catching like the last 10 minutes of an episode... not this time.

I'm so excited, I cant wait. I want to see what kinda style they have going for Lindsay this year too.

12. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I'm still in high school so I'm home, but I play volleyball and softball and we have games that can run that late... so sometimes I miss my shows... it makes me so mad...

Anyway, any news on the Anna project? It seems Eddie has one now... we need to get a bumbin' and a grindin'.. anyone have any good ideas?

13. feenx

feenx Coroner

I'm so happy i only work on thurs,fri,and sat. So my wens are always free :D

14. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

Yeah, the project info will be posted soon.. I promise.. I'm workin' it... and it'll be awesome... :)

Yeah I play Ice Hokey and Lacrosse, and Run. And of course, work... but I somehow have that whole mindset of "no, from 10-11pm its 'me time'"

The prject is going to be so much fun, I'm so super stoked. You guys are gonna do a great job.. I can feel it.. :) We'll make a good one for Anna.

15. afrikana

afrikana Pathologist

here is a little lindsay fic i just wrote. It's called New York's Not my Home. please R&R, hope you all like it. if you want, you can PM me any reviews etc
    :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.