Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

That's a great promo..creepy..

2. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Thanks for the link. Enjoyed it.

3. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

cool promo. my sound card doesnt work though so i couldnt hear ir. i like nicky's head :p

4. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I just read this on another message board and I don't know if it's true so I thought I'd come in here and ask the experts ... you guys.I searched to see if this was posted anywhere on this board and I did't see it, but if it has been then I'm sorry..I'll also put it in a spoiler just in case no one wants to know, it has to do with a guess star on the show..

Oh my. CSI has cast Kevin Federline in an upcoming episode. People has a great quote from K-Fed about his reaction when CSI called and asked him if he wanted to be on the show: "I pissed in my pants!" I totally believe it, dude. K-Fed also says that CSI is "the only show that I really, really watch." Not exactly a ringing endorsement, is it? He'll play an arrogant teen who harasses investigators Nick and Warrick.

===============
    ~Edited: I removed the Spoiler code as stated by members and on the first page/first post of this thread the code is not needed if it states "Spoiler" in the main title.~

5. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

first of all, you dont need a spoiler box, as this is a spoiler thread.
    K-Fed was discussed here yesterday. scroll up and you'll see

6. UrielFalcon

UrielFalcon Prime Suspect

I'm intruiged by the Greg scenario, it seems perhaps it's going to be his turn in this huge Pick on the Characters Roulette wheel... But, I think I'm more interested in the lack of information on anything Sara related. Sure, GSR is huge step (not one I'm particularily found of, mind you, but that's just me) but if you remember from S5, her mother's case was in 1984. That marks 23 years since either her execution or her life imprisonment. Considering that she was most likely deemed 'insane' or something of the like, does anyone other than me think it's time we let Ms.Sidle loose?

Nah, just me, I'm a little creeper in that sense.

With Catherine's whole deal, they probably are going to lay it on WAY too thick, you know? Too much at once. She gets raped, her daughter kidnapped and her father murdered... I think they should have spread it out a little? Sort of like putting a glob of peanut butter on only one spot, and expecting to last the whole piece of toast. Weird analogy, I know...

I'd also really like to see Wendy play some sort of significant role, or Hodges or Jacqui. Perhaps even the return of Mia would be a nice change. Take things off of the heavyness of Greg. Gotta say, I love Greg, but something's going to happen to force him into the darker edges of the job.
    Best of luck to them all...

7. pxzowiiey

pxzowiiey Prime Suspect

Oh man...that promo. Amazing.
    I always love when they use those fast pace tribal drums in teaser trailers.

It looks like its gonna be one hell of a season but, i'm not a huge fan of Nick/George with the buzzed look. I wish he'd stayed with the early season hair. Either way he still looks handsome.

8. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

The latter isn't too likely, as Aisha Tyler, who played Mia, has a pretty comfy gig on "Ghost Whisperer". And I'd love to see Jacqui back as much as anybody...I am seeing Romy Rosemont on the odd "Shark" promo though, so I don't know how full her slate is.

And at risk of being all factiony and stuff, I'm kinda hoping Archie gets some juicy scenes/storylines this season...

Agreed. I think he could do "dark" without losing his soul or his sense of humor...a little less of the daffiness, a little more "going there"...

9. melbel

melbel Pathologist

By does anyone other than me think it's time we let Ms.Sidle loose?
    do you mean Sara's mom?!

if so, yes!

but in the mental house sara says something about her mom.
    plus in the early 1980s if a woman killed her abusive husband than it was murder and not Self-defense!

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Not so, Her character was killed off in the season finale. A new female role was being looked into last I heard. Can you believe that? Leaving the number one show to a show of your own only to get whacked!!
    :eek:

11. Dee

Dee Rookie

LOVE the preview :) Can't waiiit!

12. Guest

Guest Guest

13. Lost2MuchSpeed

Lost2MuchSpeed Pathologist

woah :eek: that promo is great! although i'm wondering who the person in the car crash is...whether it's one of the team or just another case?

i tried pausing it but i couldn't tell!
    i'm not too bothered about Geroge's hair, he's still a damn good actor, and at least it'll grow back eventually ;)

14. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

yeah, i was wondering about the car too. if it is someone from the team, it was very obviously a female.. which means catherine or sara. and the hair screams catherine. but my goodness, if she does get in a car accident on top of all the other angst that they are supposedly pileing on her, then the writers are completely crazy.
    which is why it is a possibility.. but logically, it shouldn't be her. or anyone from the team. (i guess it could be one of our guy memebers wearing a wig.)
    hahaha... greg... no.. jk.
    but yeah.. i loved looking at Greggy with the flash light. so hott. and george's new hair... eh, its ok.

15. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

^^Its Catherine inside the car. I think I read it on yahoo or Eonline that somebody is out to get her and her family.

The promo is also up on the CBS website:
    CBS innertube CSI promo
    All their videos are now on CBS innertube: http://www.cbs.com/innertube

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.