The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Jul 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

Billy's presenting at the Emmy's Sunday and that's live. So we'll get to see him then, plus there should be lots of new pics floating around from that.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

It's good to know that I am not the only one madly in love with Grissom...

3. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

:) Yeah, we all thought that we were alone in our little corner of the universe before finding this site... ;) And now, we can share our love for his hottness! Isn't it wonderful! :D

4. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

I admit it. He does :D :p

Very handsome :eek:

5. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Except no beard. LOL. Miss the beard

6. ebuzz55

ebuzz55 Pathologist

I am so ready to see him... it's been a long summer without any news. And then it's less than a month till S7 starts. :cool:

7. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

yup, Voodoo, is great, though first time i got hooked on them i heard "i stand alone" ;) also a classic :D

what can i say? i love the new look! it's great, i can't wait to see the Emmy's. when is it?? this Sunday?? anybody knows what category he'll be announcing and with who?

8. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

i kinda miss the beard, but well, we all must admit that billy looks good with and without.. :rolleyes: i think that it's just a metamorphose (shaving the beard i mean) to shock us, and then they make us love him even more, cause his profile becomes sexier than ever.. :devil: pfffw, these directors are cruel, to let us suffer even more from WPHS :rolleyes: ;)

9. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

:lol: It's not the directors, it's him! After all, from all I've read so far, it was his decision, wasn't it? HE is cruel and mean to do that... but I love him anyway... :devil:

10. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

If WP decides to shave that is correct it is his choice, maybe he did it for a change, maybe he did it for a job, heck maybe he did it for shock value, either way its like I said a few posts back. but directors would wouldn't have a say, since he is the shows Co-Executive Producer. ;)

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

And, another view- maybe he's sick to death of having it dyed black :(he's very grey)- and this way he just has to shave- :) or maybe it's for his up and coming play-either and or- he's still a handsome man- and I don't think anyone tells him what do, or not to do-- ;)

12. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I definately wouldn't try, considering some of those angry looks he gives as Grissom....*shiver*

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Here's an article about tomorrows EMMY'S, featuring our "man"--it doesn't say what category he'll be awarding- but we finally get to see him with the "new look" :p can't wait :lol:and he'll be wearing a tux or suit-and he's so trim-- yummy-

http://www.accesshollywood.com/news/ah1206.shtml

14. newflame13

newflame13 CSI Level Two

Desertwind Great article.
    Adzix thanks for my welcome back.
    On his new look I like it. Yellow (Okay it's one of my favorite coldplay songs.) isn't his color. But still he looked fine. And Grissom is Barefoot in the promo is that suppose to be some kind of Irony or some kind of Clue?

15. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

hey guys does n e 1 know what chanel they will broadcast the emmys on in the uk? need a top up of grissom/billy hottness and cannot wait any longer :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.