Louise Lombard/Sofia Curtis

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by CSILevel1, Mar 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

They got a few techincal nods, but nothing special which is a complete crock of s**t in my opinion. It's a shame because I've never seen any pics of Louise at one of these type of things.

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

For those interested in the nominations CSI got there is an awards thread in this forum, that gives the run down.

3. Sofiafan8

Sofiafan8 Dead on Arrival

I have rarely agreed with the emmy nods anyways...the fans know how to pick their faves anyways; and they did at the People's Choice Awards, didn't they?!

I was just wondering if anyone had a link to the short film "The Call"...the old one at Channel 4.com is not their anymore...Did anyone save it? Or does anyone know where I can buy it (region 1)? Thanks:)
    Also, when does Season 7 start?! I can't wait!! Has anyone heard if it will be Sofiaful?! I know there are spoiler sites, but I don't want to know the eps, just if Louise will be in them. Ta:)Sofiafan8

4. kelloggs

kelloggs Dead on Arrival

i couldn't agree with you more sofiafan8, the fans certainly know better hehe :cool: btw, i checked the link to "The Call" and it's still up...but if you can't find it here it is channel 4.com "The Call" you can also find a downloadable version over the lj community. :) i don't go to spoiler sites too but LadySaraButterfly has mentioned before that Louise has signed on for season 7 as well as the other actors. i just hope it's as Sofiaful as season 6 or more hehe *fingers crossed* :D

5. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Thank you so much for the link, that film is awesome :)
    I absolutely love it. It's great to hear Louise speak because mostly I just get to watch the german dubbings...gotta love that voice and the accent :D And she sure looked pretty in it too.

6. Sofiafan8

Thanx Kelloggs!! That is so weird, the 'high' 'low' links are back! I swear they weren't there last time I checked:)where is the downloadable copy located?!

Mia-I totally agree, "the Call" is awesome!! Louise is so gorgeous and coooool in it; I wish it was a fullength film.
    p.s. love your pix;)very cute (when did Ashton play gay?)

Patiently awaiting Season 7....Sofiafan8:)

7. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Ashton? That's the boys from Brokeback Mountain and Peter Paige from queer as folk (sorry, off topic)

Anyway...A couple of days ago I watched "Second Nature" and I absolutely adored Louise in that, the woman is just so hot when she's carrying a gun. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find screencaps or stills from that movie, I've been looking around but couldn't find any...

8. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

The link for 'The Call' isn't working. Does anybody know another site where I can see it?

9. Sofiafan8

I know just the place to find gorgeous "Second Nature" and other movie screencaps of Lovely Louise: check out this CSI:LV websites forum
    and join up so you can chat up LL with us AND go to the 'photos' section and 'other roles' and see a bunch of screencaps I made/found from several of her movies.
    So happy others are as big a fan as I am!! :) Sofiafan8

10. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Thanks, I'll go and check that out. PS: I'd too like a downloadable version of The Call (provided it's legal), the stream vid isn't the best of qualities...

11. Destiny

There is a forum area for advertising sites having to do with CSI and or Characters of CSI, it's there for that reason, and please make sure to read the rules, if your not the owner of the site, check to make sure it isn't already advertised. Other then that I would recommend that you list the site in either your My Home Section or put in a Clickable url link in your signature. Thanks.

12. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

*Dashes in and looks around* Wow been way to long since I visited my favorite actresses thread. Well to celebrate I found a wonderful picture of Louise Lombard when she was younger. Looking forward to seeing what the writer's have her up to in Season 7.

============
    ~Edited: Due to picture exceeding Max size.~

13. Sofiafan8

I'm assuming you were referring to my post, Destiny; I was going to replace the link with "check out this message in the CSI:LV websites forum:

Re: CSI Las Vegas Sites #927579 , but it won't let me! What am I doing wrong?
    BTW, I did read the rules, but I forget; sorry:( Sofiafan8

14. Destiny

Sofiafan8 had me stumped there for a minute then I caught on, Okay you have 24 hrs to edit a post after that if you don't see the "Edit" button next to "Reply" then the time is up, I will go back and edit it for you and add in your link. :)

We all forget, just try to remember thats all we ask, not one is upset but we have to remind you and everyone of the rules occassionally. :)

15. kelloggs

kelloggs Dead on Arrival

np mia ;) i love it too, primarily because i get to hear her sultry voice and accent ehehe. and of course, she's real gorgeous there! i wouldn't mind getting a call from her err minus the dead body please (lol). sure wish it was a longer film though so i can enjoy it more ehehe :D

hehe your welcome Sofiafan8 :) you can find the copy here: LL on the Call

hi ali, you can try the link i gave Sofiafan8 :)

thanks LadySaraButterfly! i love it! eventhough i do like her with long blonde hair, she's beautiful in that picture, love her smile too <3<3<3 :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.