Mac & Stella #5: Tie Me To The Hood, Baby

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Jun 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mokis

mokis Prime Suspect

Technology... yeah.. but i still don't see Mac givin' birth! xDDD... His face would be a poem!. Hey i like the names you have all proposed, specially Christos.. it's a good name for a boy. About Stella being greek orthodox, i think in the show Stella Bonasera is catholic 'cause she was raised in a catholic orphanage, St.Basil or something like that. I'm not sure.

Another thing..... Mac is to be shared!!!! xDDD :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm sure we could reach an agreement.

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Um yeah....good luck with that one Mokis! :D Between Rambo Stella (who will totally kick anyone's ass who even so much as looks at Mac wrong... :lol: ) and Lynn and Mel who claim him for themselves...I don't think Mac is gonna be shared too much! :lol: **hugs to Lynn and Mel!**

3. Svetlana

Svetlana Dead on Arrival

HEY EVERYONE!!!! i'm new here, and does anyone have some ideas on how to get rid of the new girl!!!! cuz she stole mac and now i'm pissed off!!!!! :mad:

4. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

:lol: You probably think I sound annoying but St.Basil's is actually a Greek Orthodox orphanage. Also, Stella indicated that she was GO in TGAE when she did the sign of the cross Greek style, going from right to left three times with only two fingers. Actually, that brings up an interesting topic...

What kind of ceremony would Mac & Stella have for their future wedding? Would they do a quickie in the Manhattan city hall, have an elaborate marriage in a Catholic cathedral or an elegant & typical GO wedding?

Since Stella had such a deprived childhood I can Mac giving Stella the wedding of her dreams. He would let her choose where the marriage would take place & he would allow her to choose the hall for the reception and I can see her picking a GO church close by so all her family & relatives can be present. Mac knows that Stella's past life sucked so he wants to make sure the life of adulthood he shares with her is the best kind of life that she could ever have. All he wants to do is put a smile on his face & he's willing to give in every once in a while.

BTW Svetlana welcome to the nuthouse :D. We're all cooking up schemes to get rid of you know who :devil:. I would say you know who's name but I have to use a spoiler code & I'm too lazy to do that :lol:.

5. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

We have something on this a few pages back lol...
    You know, abductions, poisoning and stuff.

BUt how about now? I mean, after reading the Zuiker interview -- anymore new and more creative ideas?

6. athens

athens Coroner

welcome svetlana.. we are still trying to find a way about that...for now,we are calm..yes,we are :eek: :rolleyes:

j_ if she is orthodox the cross is with three fingers and not too.. ;)Why I'm confused? :lol:

hey,we now that Mac will give the best to Stella ,no need to prove that by a ceremony..A marriage could only take place in our minds because personally I don't want to see a ceremony of 2 characters in CSI...Get married,OF COURSE yeah.. :D

7. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

^Unless you're in Vegas. Lol!

Yeah, they (or we) can subtlely introduce that they're in fact married maybe with the presence of wedding bands on their fingers.

8. mokis

mokis Prime Suspect

Hey! Thanks for the explanation... I guess i understood bad (it happens when i don't put all my attention on what i'm doin'). And thanks for the explanation about making the cross. I thought maybe it was a lapsus. (don't know many things about Greek orthodox.... i'll need to do research 'cause i love knowing about religions). Thanks!

Their wedding? i imagine a small, intimate wedding shared only with the people they really know and love. Jorja_fan, i see your point about a big wedding and Mac wanting to do everything for her but i guess, knowing Stella, she goes better for a intimate wedding. And then honeymoon on a mediterranean cruise.

:lol: :lol:

Thanks again Jorja_fan!

9. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

J, to lazy to use a spoiler code? Say it isn't so!

I agree, I think he would give her the wedding of her dreams, but knowing Stella, she wouldn't really care about all of that, just a simple cermony with him and her and few friends/family/coworkers.

Yeah, athens we're calm.. and of course you want to see Smacked married.. weirdly I wanna see all of my pairings married. Shuddaup J

Yeah J why only three and not two fingers?

Welcome Svets! :D

*hugs Moriel* Yeah. Its hard sharing Nicky and Mac with Cath and Stella.. *pushes Mel out of the way* I told you me first!

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I've heard that during a Greek wedding there's a thing with some kind of head thing...argh what's it called? I know it's tied together, supposed to symbolize the joining or something. Anyone know what I'm talking about at all? *pictures the scene with Mac with his on his head*

11. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

:lol: I believe you're correct. That was a typing error on my part :lol:

I agree, they will have a small & intimate ceremony with all their family & relatives & close friends & of course the team. I'm not sure who would play the role of the best man & maid of honour.

Mel I know what you're talking about and it's called the crown at least according to my mom. It has flowers on it right? I haven't been to a ceremony in quite a while so if there is a proper name I'll have to ask someone else.

12. athens

athens Coroner

if I understood what you are both talking about in greek is _stefani_... ;)
    btw,I would like to see Mac jealous..Ok,I'm not telling dong some completely ridiculous things ,and Stella goes all teasing about it...best man & maid of honor,I'm not sure what you are talking about,I just got some ideas,considering this,all the CSI:NY csis and detectives close to the lovely couple could make one!.. :D

j_are you serious?official fetta cheece girl? :eek: :lol:

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

hehe if you wanna see jealous, come watch the Zombies RP at Lynn's place. Lynn and Jess are evil and doing things with Stella and Gibbs to make Mac jealous. I do think he'd want to talk to her but try not to tick her off in the process...he won't get anywhere if he makes her go Rambo Stella on him. And I don't think she'd take well to him fighting with someone over her...she's the "I'm not a prize to be won" type for sure.

14. athens

athens Coroner

I am reading all of the fics and rps so this is included!I'll go check it later!and after all that do NOt make one of them get hurt...!I agree,rambo stella is not something you wanna see often and especially when she is mad at you!she is not a trompy although she costs a lot in mac's heart! :D

edit to tell a couple of things!...where did blood is thicker than water go??

and....are you crazy?have you lost your mind-s?what are you doing there/?stella and gibbs...poor Mac..come on,leave them alone bad people.. :mad:...ok! :lol:give an end to this sooooooon!

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol... Lynn I just adore you! **hugs!** Yeah I imagine it is hard sharing "your" men with Stell and Cath :lol: Just remember both can and will kick your ass if you keep their men away from them too long! :D :lol:

And yeah I can see Mac totally being willing to give Stel whatever she wants for a wedding, willing to make it a huge deal for her just to show her how much he really does want to make her happy...but then I can see Stella being really touched by that and loving him even more for it...but choosing something simpler...not small per se, but not outrageous...something the lab and police force would show up to en masse though, for sure! :D

Lol, Lynn I agree...I totally want all my pairings married! (By the way, that sounds quite fluffy of you, if you ask me! ;) Interesting...my angsty friend! :lol: )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.