Your CSI dream team

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Calihan, Jul 3, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

ME - Alexx

Cop - Brass (I love his sarcasm)

Lead CSI - Horatio (I've always liked Grissolm, I just don't think he has the heart or people skills Horatio has)

Supporting CSI's - Nick, Eric, and Danny (Because really, who wouldn't want to see those three together all the time?!)

2. Committed2Wolfe

Committed2Wolfe Lab Technician

ME- Sara (she's her own person and she has some serious issues. Just like me!)

Cop - Frank. (He's so funny sometimes.) or Brass (he's cool)

Lead CSI - Mac (He's like the perfect supervisor, IMO)

Supporting CSIs - Nick, Caleigh, Ryan, Danny, and Aiden

3. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

ME- Doc Robbins

COP- Brass

lead CSI- Grissom

supporting CSI's- awww, do we really need just 3?! ok, Catherine, Greg, Nick (and Danny, Sara, Warrick, Aiden and Calleigh) :D

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Me- Doc Robbins because he is funny and sticks to his job!

COP-Brass since he is the only cop practically you ever see

Lead CSI- GRISSOM!! DUH!!! Because he loves his work and doesnt think of it as his work but thinks of it as something he loves to do!

Supporting CSI- Sara because she is dedicated to her work and is emotional sometimes, Warrick because he is funny and outgoing, and Cathrine because she is hilarious and she has a personal life and she loves her daughter soooo much!

5. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

ME- Alexx Woods because she cares about her patients
    detective- Yelina... just because i think she is cool
    Lead CSI- Horatio because he is my favorite lead csi
    Other CSI's- calleigh because she is always thorough
    -catherine because she is very serious
    - eric because he is really hot and csi would be the same without him
    -nick for the same reason as eric!

6. GregSandersLover

GregSandersLover Pathologist

me= sara. she takes her job seriously, and does get emotional at times- just like moi

cop= brass... coz he's funny. plus he's been the head of csi so has some understanding of the job.

leading csi= grissom! he's got really talented leadership qualities, and we all trust him, right?

supporting ppl= greg. coz he's hard-working, and is just soo cute when he's workin! and nick. again, similar reason.

xoxo-gregsanderslover

7. Guest

Guest Guest

ME - Sara/Greg mix = I am serious about what has to be done, but am random and funky funny at the same time.

COP - Brass = Man he kicks butt. His sence of humour, his demanding attitude, and his way of getting what he wants is very strong and humourous to watch.

LEADING CSI - Grissom = He is more mature and experienced than Mac and Horatio, he's veyr intelligent and clearly knows what he's doing when he does it. Doesn't risk endangering his CSIS and is an excellent leader, has some social problems, but over all, very good leader.

SUPPORTING CSIS
    Nick = Social, Fun loving guy who just loves to help people, work or no work. Has over come some pretty nasty ordeals in his past and pulled through strong.

Greg = Fun, Hyper, but RELIABLE (don't miss that word) hard worker. Tries a bit to hard to get attention, but he's still a sweetie who deserves whatever attention he gets.

Sophia = Every Family has their hated odd ball, nothin's perfect. She's annoying and whiney, just threw her in to piss off the others XDDDD

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Umm... you guys do realize that ME stands for Medical Examiner, right? It's not the word "me". So your answer for that should be either Doc Robbins, Alexx, or Hawkes.

Just thought I would clear that up.

9. seasons

seasons Police Officer

ME: Alexx Woods

COP: Jim Brass

lead CSI: Horatio Caine

supporting CSI's: Eric, Calleigh, Catherine

10. Guest

Guest Guest

omg *slaps forehead* lol

Then I choose Doc Robbins XD just because he knows his stuff, doesn't get emotional or grossed out and he plain kicks butt! *remembers him dancing to heavy metal* ah, yes XD

11. keljopy

keljopy Witness

ME: Hawkes, because he is awesome (but I like Doc Robbins a lot too)

Cop: Tripp, because he is the man (but again Flack and Brass are also awesome)

Lead: Mac, because H gets too much screentime and dc delivers his lines horribly and Grissom is ok but has no social skills

Supporting:
    Speed because he is (was) awesome and sarcastic and acted like he didn't care

Aiden because she is tough and smart and enthusiastic

Calleigh because she knows what she is doing and can be energetic (at least used to be)

Greg post Speed because he can be funny or serious and works really hard to be a good CSI

I also want Eric, Danny, Warrick, Nick, and Sara but then this would have to be CSI: Beverly Hills so there was a big enough budget to employ them all.

12. lovesCSI

lovesCSI Pathologist

ME --- doc Robbins
    Cop --- Brass > he's so funny!
    Lead --- Grissom
    supp.CSIs --- Catherine, nick and calleigh

13. szmandalove

szmandalove CSI Level One

ME: Doc Robbins!

COP: Jim Brass

lead CSI: Gil Grissom

supporting CSI's: Catherine, Nick, Greg

14. Minnie

Minnie CSI Level One

What a great topic NEEDMORECSI. Hmmm let me think about it for awhile and I'll come back later to post my list. :)

15. ILUVNICKANDGRISSOM

ILUVNICKANDGRISSOM Rookie

ME - Doc Robbins

Cop - Brass

Leas CSI - Grissom

Supporting CSI's - Nick, Nick and ahhhhhhh Nick

Okay no seriously I like Calleigh and Warrick too.