Sara/Greg #7- She Saw Everything

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Sandles21, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Silhouette! :) Welcome back! *gives cookie too*.

Last time they hugged? Minute ago. How do I know? I was there :devil:. I think it was Who Shot Sherlock, indeed. Not sure. :)

2. misomeru

misomeru Hit and Run

Ahh! I'm just terrible. I haven't said anything for months but I did spend the last few days reading everything you guys posted so I'm all caught up. I voted for Because he hasn't given up on her because it's just so squee-worthy. Plus it gives me more hope that there's a chance for Sandle on the show. :)

The last time they hug was most likely Who Shot Sherlock. If there was any Sandle interaction in Season 6, I would have remembered it.

sunshie- There was an interview in the Tv Guide magazine with the 3 hot guys of CSI and in Eric/Greg's interview, he said he wanted to continue the Sandle storyline because he hasn't given up on Sara. :)

I hope this makes up for not posting, but if not, I'm willing to bribe you guys with cookies. :D

3. YouandMe1105

YouandMe1105 Lab Technician

Yeah I think the last time they hugged (that we saw ;) ) was in Who Shot Sherlock. But he still made her smile alot last season. While we didn't see any hugging you could still tell that they had some spark. *wishes for Sandle hugs this season* :D

Welcome back Silhouette, you were gone? *ducks* I kid, I kid. Have a cookie!

4. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Yey Silhouette's back!

I hope there are some Sandle hugs! We know from the spoilers that we're gonna have ... well I can't say it cause it's a spoiler. :D

5. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I'll be gone for the next week, me will miss le hug-thread. I'll miss CSI too, grr. Iced is on! Well, I have it on DVD, so.. no disappointment. :)

Can we count the holding-hands as a hug too?

6. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

iced is one of the best Sandle episodes. it's so halarious, the whole toilet thing is just nifty. and Greg and Sara in the bathroom was great. he makes fun of her after she sugests somehting and than...yeah i'll stop rambling, it was just such an awsom eppy.

-x-liv

7. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I love Iced. Explodapotty! <-- Hehe don't know how to spell it. It was soo cute with the toilet at the end. Sara laughed so much. She laughes alot with Greg. Thats why I love Sandle so much. He makes her so happy :)

8. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

he really does make her laugh a lot. it's really sweet how she really only laughs when she's with him. other times it's like 'oh you made a joke...nice' in Rashomama (which was a great Sandle episode) Greg made her laugh really hard. she was also wearing a scarf which i thought was weird, but she has to use something to cover up the hicky's Greg gives her...:devil:

-x-liv

9. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

I watched 'Unbearable' today. There was this cool Greg/Sara scene which I didn't remember that well.

GREG: I don't mean to pry, but you want to talk about what happened with you
    and Ecklie?

SARA: Not really.

GREG: I don't know if you know this about me, but I'm a good listener.

SARA: I blew up at Ecklie. It was very unprofessional. And very satisfying,
    and now I'm moving on. Thanks for asking.

The 'thanks for asking' came out really thankful! :). And Greg really really cares for Sara, that's nice. And I sensed some kind of jealousy when Sara finds out that Sofia has been to Greg's appartment. :p

10. YouandMe1105

YouandMe1105 Lab Technician

Definitely, Sara was soooo jealous that Sofia had been to Greggo's place. That was a good scene in Unbearable, he let her know that he was there for her without being too invasive. :lol: And in Iced I think it's hilarious that when they find the exploded toilet in the bathroom Sara makes Greg process the "scene".

11. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Awww cookies!!! Thanks everyone :D *hugs sandersidle back* :) I miss you guys... girls... everyone :D

Yup Fabian, love that scene too! Greg cares so much of her... he makes her laugh, he listens, always being there for her :) I remember when Sara got suspended, Greg defended her to Catherine. I don't remember the lines correctly, but somewhere along the lines of "She always has my back... so what if she messed up a little, everyone does" :)

hollie, sorry I've been MIA in Sandle RP... I hate to leave it hanging like that. I'll post something tonight, no worries :)

12. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

Yes Silhouette, Nesting Dolls had great Sandle scenes, I saw that episode friday. There's also that scene at the beginning where Greg is gonna go to court for the Sherlock case, and Sara says that she has faith in him. :)

I didn't like Sofia in season 5 because she bothered Sara so much. When Sara found out that she's been to Greg's appartment, it must have been like: 'So, first you flirt with Grissom, now you're also close to my Greggo...GET AWAY FROM MY MEN!!!' :p But I like Sofia nowadays, she's fits in more as a detective.

13. cindy

cindy Hit and Run

Even if i'm a complete GSR fan i have to admit that you guys are right.Nobody makes sara laugh like greg does.I think sara really love greg but like a little brother.

14. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Aww, yeah I love Nesting Dolls. Cause Greg is sucha sweetheart, and he's there for Sara. It's so cuteyful. :D

Hehe, Silhouette it's okay. It gives me a break from writting! That is until school starts...

15. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Ew I remember when Sofia said she was in Greg's appartment. and then Sara was like "You've been to his appartment" And then Sofia says "Who hasn't (either Greg is too nervous to have Sara over, or their both in huge denile because of what they did there :devil:)

I love it when Greg says he's his a good listener. Aww they're always there for eachother!!! Hey that could be a thread name. For the next one. Kus He hasn't given up on her is tooooo cute :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.