CSI books.

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Daquien, Jul 19, 2005.

1. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

I know i read that and laughed.. i was loike u already are lol!

2. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Alicat, Some of the chain bookstores will usually have them in their mystery section, alphabetized by authors' last names. Also, if they are out of a title but the book is still in print, they can usually order it for no extra cost and call you when it arrives.

There are also online sellers like Amazon.com and Overstock.com, among others. Also, Amazon usually lists some booksellers that carry used copies, maybe at a reduced price. And check any locally owned bookstores that carry used books.

3. GottaLoveVegas

GottaLoveVegas Lab Technician

Checking eBay is usually good too lol! But they usually retail for about $7 (US dollars), so I wouldn't suggest going over that unless you can't find it anywhere else.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

ok thankyou so much. cant wait to get one!

5. justCSI

justCSI Police Officer

i just finished reading "Sin City", it was sooooooooooo good! love it. I'm on to "Binding Ties". i'll hopefully get the rest of them! :)

6. ILUVNICKANDGRISSOM

ILUVNICKANDGRISSOM Rookie

They got books??? I never knew that!!! Where can I get them?

7. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

If you would read the previous posts, you would have found out that most bookstores (like Barnes and Nobles, Waldenbooks, Borders, B Dalton) and many online booksellers (like Amazon and Overstock) will either carry the CSI books or can order them for you.

8. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

I haven't tell you,but I have them in Spanish.
    This morning I've bought 2 new ones:"Cold Burns" and "Heat Wave".
    I know that there's another CSI:Miami edited in Spanish,but I haven't found it in the book store today.
    At the moment there are 5 books published in Spain,I have to wait a little bit for the new ones. :rolleyes:

9. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

I got the CSI: Cold burn and Double Dealer (LV) and I read them both in one day! I'm getting the rest for my birthday! if you wanna buy the books you can get some of them at chapters/indigo.

10. lilbug

lilbug CSI Level Two

I've only read two of them which were Cold Burn and Sin City. I also read two of the graphic novels, Bad Rap and Serial. They were so good! Is Double Dealer good?

11. Guest

Guest Guest

i have all the CSI books and i reread them all the time. i have the orignal covers of the first two books Double Dealer and Sin city with the cast on Double Dealer and Grissom and Catherine on the cover of Sin City. i'm glad i got those when i did b/c now they have some weird pics on the cover while i have the originals. my fave out of all the CSI books is probably Grave Matters i like the stories in that one. i also have the graphic novel Serial and that was reallie good i read that in one day.

i have the 2 Miami books. they were ok i just got them b/c it's something CSI and i wanted to read something.

i get my CSI books from Barnes and Nobles they have a science fiction section and there in a place in the open soo i always know where they are.

12. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Grave Matters, what? :eek:

13. saraholic

saraholic Corpse

huh????

14. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

I think I should have placed this post in merchandise....

15. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Yes, let's move it, shall we? :)