Horatio & Yelina Thread #4 ~The Romantic Real Deal~

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Jul 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Re: Horatio & Yelina #4 ~'The Romantic Real Deal'~

Maybe Ann D has decided to reward us for our patience and her bad decision making (not that she would admit to that part), and we'll get a potential 'opening up to each other' scene. That sounds too good to be true though, and highly improbable, but you never know! ;)

I'm hopeful that they will be comforting each other in light of their respective losses. I suppose it depends on the timeline of the episode....

At what point do we find out that Raymond is dead? If this hand holding scene takes place before this revelation, my guess is that Y is comforting H. Also, if Ray and Ray Jnr are both involved with Riaz (who was responsible for Marisol's death), Yelina would need comforting too!

Also, this storyline may continue into the second episode of Season 5. I'm not sure if we'll get a conclusion in the Premiere. It certainly looks hopeful for the future though, and that is the most vital thing. :)

2. inge

inge CSI Level Two

yep, and not far away from your location. ;)
    BTW, season 4 starts in September not Season 3. we're behind, but not so much behind. ;)

Hm, I can't say if I buy season 4. first of all I have to watch it. :lol: (side note: I think for ryan fans the Season was not so bad, only one certain storyline was not so good. )

anyway, back to H/Y:
    Sofia looks so beautiful in the white dress. I'm sure we will have a lot of good caps after the first few episodes. I hope she will come back to Miami.
    I saw 'witness to murder' not so long ago. Horatio was so sad because Eugene died and Yelina understood him. She was also sad. I think she comforted him afterwards. ;)

3. Lucy

Yes, she did, in that unspoken kind of way. H and Y have that kind of connection where they can read each other so well. The scene where Yelina walks into the Crime Lab after she has just found out that Eugene has been very badly beaten speaks volumes. She only has to look at H and he knows instinctively what her expression means. :(

4. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

They do seem to understand each other don't they? And 'Witness to Murder' was a great example of that. Although, I must say 'Money for Nothing' upsetted me slightly, because Yelina couldn't trust Horatio. (She thought Madison was Horatio's daughter yada yada yada) I think that was the first time they didn't quite see eye-to-eye in something.

One of my favorite H/Y episodes though has to be 'Big Brother'. I particularily loved the scene near the end when Yelina kissed Horatio on the cheek. *sigh* Such a great scene. I found it very cute that he dipped his head to the side. Hee. But you could really tell their feelins for each other were strong. :)

- As for buying season four? I probably will anyway. :rolleyes: I guess I'm OCD about having the entire collection. (Although I know for sure, I'll be buying season five when it comes out. :D )

5. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

oh boy, i already make some free place on my computer and photobucket account for this so expectat new H/Y screencaps :D

honestly as crazy as it to sound i always have think that Y was going to kiss H on the lips...but hi at the last moment change his pose...and after this 'kiss' in H eyes have such sadness/pain, coz he almost have her...but still stay distance...

one back to S5 spoilers...at first i have read that S 5 epi 02 will be one air 01.01.07...but now have find in one web side this info :

October 3, 2006: Death Pool 100
    September 26, 2006: If Looks Could Kill
    September 19, 2006: Rio

can`t wait any more to know what will happen in Brazil...hope one old spoiler from Call for filming CSI M out of country for 4 epis to be still valid/passable.... we only have 40-45 min in epi...but have to understand so many new thing for H/Y... :rolleyes:

6. Lucy

Me too! The anticipation is very exciting. :D

Sofia's name is now in the cast list at The Futon Critic. Here's the link to the 'Rio' details, but don't click if you don't want to be spoiled:

Rio

It's so good to see her name there. Yay! :D

7. Caramelchan

Caramelchan Police Officer

Wow I just found those promo pictures and Yelina looks AMAZING! So pretty in that white dress! Actually, that white dress makes it look like she and Horatio are getting married, in the pictures where they are holding hands. (Well, a girl can dream can't she?) And then the last one looks like she's been abandoned at the altar. Because she's sad. But I'm guessing that's because Ray died. Oh I'm so excited for this! And to think that we're only about 6 episodes into season 4 and I want the next one. I guess that's because S4 is the only one without Yelina!

8. Finch

Caramelchan, I'm glad you found the promo pictures. Aren't they a delight? :D

Lucy, thanks for the link. :) It really is great to see Sofia's name there. I guess we're guaranteed some Yelina for the first episode. (Not that I doubted it, but it's great to see it in writing.)

9. Caramelchan

Caramelchan Police Officer

Aww I love those pictures!
    Yup! :D
    And I'm so glad that Sofia is in the first episode. I'd heard rumours that she wasn't in it until episode three but hey, if she's in episode one, that means two weeks less of waiting for the HY that we've missed so much!!

10. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

yeah it`s great to see Sofia Milos name in the cast list again after so long time :D but all this delight is a little uglify from one other name there...phew...this Aerosol ghost will hunt as some more epis :mad:

Caramelchan it`s not sure for how long or how many epis Y will be in S5, but more inportan is that SM love her characters and will do the best for the show and her fans ;) for me not only we here in this thread miss this so beautiful H/Y relationship, but the whole CSI M show miss somthing main without Det. Salas presence.

11. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Very true and nicely said. :) Yelina brought an extra dimension to the show that was so severely lacking in Season 4. For one thing, there should be an additional detective on the show (not just Frank).

Yelina's strength of character, determination and compassion were missed a great deal. We all know too, that H's character was weird without her. I didn't even like him very much at all this past season.

So, seeing Sofia's name in the credits is absolutely fantastic! :D :D

12. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Damn straight! As much as I am Horatio-centric, the H of S4 was written like a bloody twit and just this side short of a git. Honestly, talk about brutal character assassination. Poor Horatio, we hope for infinitely better things for you in S5, son.

Ok. NOT a Nick Lachey anything but the following song is spot on for Horatio when he goes to Rio:

"What's Left Of Me" - Nick Lachey

Watch my life,
    Pass me by,
    In the rear view mirror
    Pictures frozen in time
    Are becoming clearer
    I don't wanna waste another day
    Stuck in the shadow of my mistakes

[Chorus]
    Cause I want you,
    And I feel you,
    Crawling underneath my skin
    Like a hunger,
    Like a burning,
    To find a place I've never been
    Now I'm broken,
    And I'm faded,
    I'm half the man I thought I would be
    But you can have, what's left of me..

I've been dying inside,
    Little by little,
    No where to go,
    But going out of my mind
    In endless circles,
    Running from my self until,
    You gave me a reason for standing still

[repeat Chorus]

It's falling faster,
    Barely breathing,
    Give me something,
    To believe in
    Tell me it's not all in my head

Take what's left
    Of this man
    Make me whole
    Once again

[repeat Chorus]

I've been dying inside you see
    I'm going out of my mind
    Out of my mind
    I'm just running in circles all the time
    Will you take what's left
    Will you take what's left of me?
    Running in circles in my mind
    Will you take what's left of me?

===========

13. Finch

That's a really great song TallyHo, and I agree that it's a great representation of Horatio and his journey to Rio. :D (And plus, I really love that song)

So right, in so many ways. I hadn't really been a fan of Yelina in season one, but I became a fan in season two and three, and it's a shame that they took her away for an entire season. Not only did they take away what we had seen in terms of interaction between Horatio and Yelina, but they took away a really great character. Season four lacked so much substance because of her absence.

But I'm really hopeful for season five, so hopefully the writers can redeem themselves. ;)

14. Lucy

Lovely lyrics Tally. :)
    Makes me think of this wonderful promo pic....I can't get enough of this one, but beware, SPOILER warning again! This one's worth repeating..... ;)

Oh how I care for thee

CSIM has a tendency to be very superficial anyway, and Yelina's presence always gave the show some depth, in addition to H's compassionate nature. H was not himself in S4. So very disappointing. Redemption will indeed be the order of the day in S5. ;)

15. SwanSwan_H

SwanSwan_H Police Officer

I haven't visited for a week or so (shame on me!) and can you imagine my surprise at seeing these promo pics! :eek: Knock me over with a feather, they are quite simply amazing! Okay, I think I need some time to get my head around this.

Thanks for posting them and the spoilers. I don't like to get my hopes up too high, but this very promising! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.