Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

It's from No Humans Involved. Here's a transcript of the scene.

DAVID HODGES: Heard you had a real sphincter pucker last night. So what kind of gun are you getting?

GREG: Plenty of guns at crime scenes. Cops have them, some criminalists ...

DAVID HODGES: Yeah, cops make great targets. Plus, CSIs get shot at all the time, or didn't they tell you?

2. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

dont remember that!! actually, i recently aqquired (is that how you say it) no humans involved, so i will see it, among many others when i get my sound card.

3. Shibboleth

Shibboleth Victim

Well, I've read the script of No Humans involved and it really doesn't explain why he doesn't carry a gun.Though being a rookie is a possibility.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

When I posted the transcripted scene from No Humans Involved, I did it because pabzi hadn't heard about the scene between Hodges and Greg. I didn't mean to imply that the gun issue was explained there. Sorry.

5. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

i vaugeuely vaguely remember him saying in some ep sometime about being scared of guns. but again it is very vague and i dont remember when

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Besides that Rookies CAN carry guns. Remember Holly Gribbs (may she rest in peace) it was her first day on the job and she had a gun. I don't think being a CSI LV1 has anything to do with it, I think it's a personal choice. (but that's my opinion)

7. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Hmm... well lets say its a choice while youre a level one, but mandatory when you get to higher levels... then everyone is right :D

Haha this has been discussed so many times, we should just ask TPTB or someone, because I don't think we will figure it out on our own... :(

8. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

*nod* Especially since real life CSIs only carry them if they certify and everything on their own time.

9. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

Greg, Greg, and more Greg...any Warrick or GSR spoilers??

10. Guest

Guest Guest

The only Warrick spoiler I've heard is the one where something happens that makes Nick and Warrick become closer friends - could be his gambling problem. I haven't heard any GSR spoilers, but since I'm not a fan of GSR I don't go looking for them. Sorry. You might want to try Your Tax Dollars At Work. It's GSR site.

Back to Greg, I can't help but think saving that guy isn't his big decision. When I read the sides, even through that scene isn't there to read, I get the feeling that Greg sees the guy in trouble, and immediately goes to help. I mean, it's not like he can sit and debate with himself about it - the guy was on his way to being killed, Greg had to act quickly. However, if this isn't his big decision what is?

11. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

warrick- rumor is that he might be gambling.

gsr- i dont go looking for them either, but supposedly the team doesnt know yet, thats all ive heard.

im having trouble witht the sides. anyone have anything on hodges other than the fact thaty he gets out in the field in one of the first eps?

12. Sandersgal4lyfe

Sandersgal4lyfe Lab Technician

Is there a problem with Greg? This is his episode, his first episode about him! Don't see why some people are complaining.

13. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Yes, MORE Greg! He finally gets an episode about HIM, and not the abominable GSR, and we Greg fans finally get an opportunity to talk about it. This is a very rare occurrence so please allow us to enjoy it while it lasts.

14. Nish

Nish Hit and Run

Amen!

I understand that everyone has their favorites, but for we dedicated Greg fans this is the first opportunity our favorite character has really had to be in the spotlight. After season six, I personally feared that this wonderful character would be forever an afterthought in the world of CSI, so it is very nice to see him get some storyline.

Eventually every character will have or has had their time in the sun, this time happens to be Greg's, and as Toots said, let us enjoy it while it lasts.

We're all fans of the same show, right?

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Not just any old storyline, our Greggo gets to be the hero. Don't get me wrong. I love how protective the team is when it comes to him. However, this time Greg gets to show that he can be the protector for once. Heck, Brass is even proud of him. I can't wait to see this episode.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.