Speed Therapy #5: 'Understanding The Full Speed Effect'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, May 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

oh my he is sooooooo sexy i think i'm gonna faint! *faints* okay now i'm back i'm gonna spread some Speed lovin! :devil: :D

[​IMG]

Someone pick up from the floor!! :eek:

2. Azza4Speed

Azza4Speed Police Officer

THATS IT! THATS IT! :lol:

Thanks S_c. I really should learn to get my facts together, but hey, I have y'all to do it for me! :D

Rock.
    Apperances are good. yeeess... He could come back from being 'under cover'... and just need to take it easy for a while... but he could breeze by the Lab every now and then to check up on the gang. That way, everybody wins! :D

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I'm glad I could help Azza. :)

And really, it couldn't hurt the rating at all! I think people would be really pleased if he returned to the show...Of course you can't please everyone so a few people might not like it but I would and we would so who cares what anyone else thinks. ;)

4. Azza4Speed

:) [says it in a real "and thats the moral of the story" voice]: The whole Speedle Therapy Group would be pleased, and thats allllll that matters.

:lol:

*hums Metallica*

5. Finch

^ :lol:

And I couldn't help but notice your banner. It reminded me of the good old days when Katie used to have amusing Speed dreams...Oh the theories we'd come up with. *shakes fist at Katie* Get with the program girl! :lol:

6. Azza4Speed

*joins in with the fist shaking* Get with it the rest of the Therapy group, you mean. There's noone here! ([echoes]: noone here... here... here... here...) See?! :lol:

Yeah, we need more Speed-Dreams, like the Mustard Dream, and the... i got nothin'. *sighs* But less dearms like the Ax Murdered dream.

7. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

Yeah, I agree...I never have Speed dreams...I have really weird dreams, sadly though, none of which involve Speed :(

Hey Azza, you know what I just realised?Channel 9 hasn't shown any repeats since Hurricane Anthony...I wonder why...I still think they should put them on Tuesday or Thursday nights...or heck, even Saturday night... theres usually nothing on anyway...has EM no respect for the Therapy Groupers? [​IMG]

And all this talk about dreams, mustard and the like, I think it's an appropirate time to post Azza's poster from a few threads ago

VIVA! :D :lol:

8. Azza4Speed

It's Carlz! Yay! With my poster! :D

I reckon, they could put it on (i was gonna say at 8.30 thursday, when David tench is on, (Ugh) but then i realised that's ch10. :lol:) why not have it on before CSI on a tuseday night? Evil, Evil, EM.

YOUR LITTLE FIST SHAKEY DUDE IS SOOOO CUTE! *hugz him*

*ahem* Must dash, Spicks and Specks and all... :D

9. Finch

:lol: I love that poster! It should be the thread's mascot poster. VIVA LA MUSTARD! ...Well if we were going with the whole french thing, it would be 'La moutarde' but since we're not, mustard is good. *sigh* I will never look at another bottle the same.

10. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

Me either... I actually asked my French teacher "So, what is the French translation for 'Long live the mustard dream'?" and everyone in the class just turned and looked at me like I was crazy, as did my teacher, and then she told me while I was laughing my head off. But then again, I can rarely go to a French lesson these days without humming (or singing) "Say no more, mon amour" :lol:

I agree, I think that should be the threads mascot :lol: oh man, that will never get old :D

[off topic] I must say, Spicks and Specks tonight was hilarious! Oh my gosh, how I love Adam Hills, he's the funniest guy :lol: [/off topic]

11. Finch

The french translation for 'Long live the mustard dream'?

"Vive la rĂªve du moutarde" :lol:

...Alas being Canadian has its perks huh? :p

12. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

Yeah, that what my teacher told me...so I scrawled it on the inside of the front cover of my French book :lol: Alas, I'll never ever forget what a dream or mustard is in French, so naturally, the teacher won't put in the exam :p

13. csimiami_happy

csimiami_happy Pathologist

Aww the mustard dream! That poster rocks :)

I haven't been here in a while *hangs head in shame* but I've been keeping up with the posts. I agree that they should pleasantly suprise everyone and have Speedle back, just even on a once and a while basis. The more I think about the new season, the more I miss Speed.

I know this is the Speedle Therapy thread and not the Rory thread, but this is funny so I'll mention it here...yesterday at work we were swamped because the new Madden 07 video games came out. I looked at all my co-workers and said 'wow, this is as crazy as Rex Manning Day' and we all laughed and went into a flurry of Lucas quotes :)

14. Finch

Oh if only my friends would understand what Rex Manning day is. :p :lol:

And I suppose we should welcome you back! *hugs* Even if you have been keeping up with the posts. ;) I too still miss Speedle, and I still haven't gotten over it. I will probably never get over it as long as seasons one and two still exist. I was just watching 'Death Grip' today and I was reminded how great the show was when Speed was there. So much humor, so little time.

:eek: Great avatar by the way.

15. csimiami_happy

csimiami_happy Pathologist

Thankie for the re-welcome *hugs* :)

My av is by bullet_grrl. I saw it and went 'Oh man, Speed/Delko goodness squeeee must snag!' :lol:

To make up for my abscence, I come bearing a pic

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.