The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #13

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sarahvma, Jul 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I think they'd probably both just keep their names but that's just me. I know Nick being from a large family would not want to give up his last name. Greg with his proud Norwegon (sorry for the spelling) background may not want to either.

btw I have started a new story called 'Propert Righs', it's on WMTDB and the LJ comms. Rated R (this ch) so I can't link it. Hers is manip I made to go with the story.
    [​IMG]

2. aznxbabe

aznxbabe Hit and Run

hhee if they have a wedding hope they vist me in Canada lol =D haha that b so great =D

haha last names reminds me of a time I was introducting CSi:LV chracters and acedentally called Nick as Nick Sanders and Greg as Greg Stokes lmao. hmm as for last names I think it should be Stokes-Sanders cause I think in a marriage it should b like a fair thing but if not I think it should be like Nick and Greg Stokes =D

OMG Wojo I love this story, poor Greg =( I feel so sad 4 him =((

3. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I think for the names it would be Greg Stokes, it has more of a ring to it then Nick Sanders...well i guess i like them both but i still like Greg stokes better plus i always imagened Greg being the more 'women' of the couple but...Nick is so sensitive??? i cant decide.

4. Serenity

Serenity Coroner

When I had them getting 'married' (well it was just a blessing ceremony for now, until the law catches up with life) in my fic 'The Everlasting' I had them legally change their surname to Stokes-Sanders. I think it rolls off the tongue better than Sanders-Stokes, and I agree with previous posters who said that they're both proud of their names, so I think using both names is a good compromise. That way, if they have kids later, there's no arguments over what the surnames are going to be.

5. Danique

Danique Rookie

Hi, I'm new here..

I think you're right serenity cause it just sounds better than Sanders-Stokes and I also agree with csikicksurass that Greg is more the 'woman'.

I have a question..Where do you get those spoilers?
    Cause I'm from Holland and here we hear nothing about the seventh season..

6. Sillie

Sillie Pathologist

Hey, another Dutchie. *twiddles fingers*

Well, I get the spoilers from numerous sites. Most of the spoilers I have come from the 'Your Tax Dollars At Work' forum. But this forum has a spoiler thread too. You can find it HERE.

About the last names... I agree with Serenity. Stokes-Sanders does sound better. And they probably don't want to 'lose' their last names, and this is a nice way to compromise. Plus they show that they're together.

And I'm rambling. I'll shut up now. :X

7. Danique

Danique Rookie

thanks for the information Sillie..I'm still finding out how things are working at this site so if I'm being stupid, just tell me and I'll shut up.. ;)

8. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

You know, Canada is down with gay marriage. I say Nick and Greg head over here to Vancouver to get hitched. Sure, their marriage certificate won't necessarily be valid back in Vegas, and they won't get the tax breaks that hetero spouses do, but they'd be legally married whenever they were in Canada! They'd just have to visit lots ;)

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Hi Danique and welcome. There is a rule is shipper threads that every postyou make must be at least 3 lines long and be on topic. I would not want the mods to get after you, like they have some others. Since your new I'm sure you didn't know.
    I agree with the hyphined names, I wasn't sure before I think it would be a good idea. Greg & NIck would be so cute as an old married couple. Sharing their lives maybe adopting some kids... :) Do you all think they's have some kids?

10. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Welcome to the thread :)

I had a Nick/Greg dream last night (Well i had a couple dreams last night) but i had a Nick/Greg dream because i hung a pic up on my wall of George and Eric and they have their arms around each other it's such a nice pic :D

And my short but sweet dream was a man touching dream :D

11. Lost2MuchSpeed

Lost2MuchSpeed Pathologist

I actually can't imagine them having any kids!

I can see them growing old together, n still teasing the crap out of each other when they're old and their faces etched with laughter lines. because I think they would have such a light hearted life in the end. Greg probably still playing pranks. like some old geezer ;)

12. pxzowiiey

pxzowiiey Prime Suspect

Man. I totally see them having kids. Greg would be such a cool dad and Nick would be over protective. I wonder if they did have kids if they'd have a lot of kids or just like one or two.
    I kinda think Greg would want a larger-ish family...or at least more than one kid because Greg was an only child. Personaly being an only child myself i want to someday have like a herd of kids because i hate growing up with no siblings. Its rough.
    bbbbbuuuttt Greg and I could have totally differnt views. heh.

Hmm. If they did have kids, i wonder how they'd go about the whole work and staying home with the kid(s) thing. Like would one of them stay at home hmm. I just can't see them sticking the kid in daycare all the time....

yeesh. sorry my train of thought.

13. Danique

Danique Rookie

I think it would be nice if they just had two kids..but I have a sister who is 1 year and a half older and that sometimes sucks cause she thinks she knows everything because she older..I'm the youngest of my family so when my cousin is visiting, they always talk about things and if I say something about that subject than they look at my in this weird way that kinda says: shut up you're to young to know that.. so that isn't funny either..But sometimes it's handy cause my sister is very protective and helps me when people are teasing me.. :)

But I also think Greg would be the cool dad en Nick the overprotective.

If the sentences are a little strange that's because it's still early and because I'm Dutch

14. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

i can imagine them having kids, talk about being spoilt rotten. i think they would go broke within like a week buying them everything they asked for lol.

but could you ask for more loving parents? i dont think so! i can imagine nick being all over protective, and greg being all crazy and playing with their kid all the time and being on the wild side, and nick freaking out and greg telling nick to loosen up and stop being an old fart, LOL.

*sigh* cuteness

15. Guest

Guest Guest

I can see Nick being over protective and Greg being a wild fun parent too. I can also see them having a large family because there are a lot of children out there who need a loving home, and Greg and Nick have big hearts. But they would make each child feel special. Can you see them with grand kids?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.