Grissom&Sara#21 - Cuz Dating Secretly is SO Much Cooler

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sarahvma, Aug 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Well said, Adzix. And with you, Sarasullivan. I agree, Sara on a different shift while the others still work graveyard... yuk!

I think that they started something end of the fifth series too. I think they've worked past their differences. Sara opened up hugely in Nesting Dolls and that may have thrown open his floodgates - especially when he says to Ecklie that he's already taken his action. Has he confessed something to her? Ooh! Interesting! :D

But, and it's a biggy, this is CSI and angst is the name of the game in this relationship. There will be issues that divide them. It's hard to keep professional and private lives totally separate.

Now a question for you guys - Gutter Gurus that you are! :lol:

I watched 'Little Murder' last night and something struck me. Grissom said that the man who murdered the victim did so because of genetics and that he hated himself because of them. I think this could be the change in Grissom. He hates himself because of genetics - his hearing loss. Is this where he decides that sleeping with a pupil/subordinate is no longer the issue, but Sara will hate him for his deafness as much as he despises himself for the same reason? Is this why he pushes her so far away? I realise Hank was around at this time, but I feel Grissom was resigned to her being with him. He thought there was no reason to fight for her as she'd already made her decision, so he blamed his hearing and genetics and turned them on himself?

Then again, it could all be total rambling and I've made this up in my twisted little head!

HELP! Am I doing a Grissom and over analysing?! Tell me! I'm a big girl, I can Take it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's SaraSullivan on the banner, unfortunately I had to downsize it to fit the criteria, and it cut off Greggie and Doc :( and on the awesome twosome- I just hope they start out the first eppy with a "knock your socks off" GSR of some type- maybe a kiss- :p :wouldn't that be so amazing and so romantic? P-L-E-A-S-E are you listening Carol and others :rolleyes: I'm watching and I heard you------------LATER 2nd pic. fullfillment-for both :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Jenjac

Jenjac Dead on Arrival

I think that Sara and Grissom can separate their work and personal relationship. Obviously there will be some overlap but they have overcome a lot to get to this stage. They would definately have discussed the boss/subordinate thing and hopefully have an understanding to leave work at work and home at home. I also think that Sara will be able to handle Grissom's decisions at work that will involve her. He'll probably talk to her first before announcing anything to anyone. The other thing too is that you can see that Sara is more mature now than she was at the beginning of the show. And she would also be working her way up the CSI ladder so probably has more of an understanding about how decisions are made.

As for the problems they might have when everyone else finds out regarding the boss/subordinate thing. Well if they manage to hide it from everyone for a while (ie months) and it doesn't affect their and everyone elses work relationship, then they can use that as evidence that nothing will change.

Hopefully their biggest problem will be where they will live together.

What is the thing with the puppies?

4. Desertwind

Jenjac Sara being more mature- good point- I never considered that ;)- your right shes' done alot of growing up, and understand Grissom better and he, her, as well- thank's good point of view ;)

[​IMG]

5. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

How about a MAJOR gsr alert care of Ask Ausiello. Who is, by the way, a total tease. I'm sorry, one second he gabs about how much his readers hated GSR and how he (almost) had the balls to tell CM & co. at the press conference, and now he's basking in the glory of opening up the talk lines?

Oh well - at any rate, it looks like we may be getting a GSR cover/photo shoot/article but at the very very very least, an interview exclusively with Jorja Fox and Billy Petersen.

If you would like to send them a question, he has offered up a place to post them and said that some will be chosen!

Ask Ausiello GSR Questions

6. Guest

Guest Guest

"The seduction of Sara Sidle", Great!!, Compliments for that banner. Hope to see that happen on the BIG screen!!!! :D

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Hopefully you are right. I am just not sure if the whole "hiding the relationship thing" is doing any good. because the other ones are not blind and dumb, especially not cath who , I think, is already suspicious about them. Maybe if theý find it out themselves and dont hear it from sara and gris, they ll feel kind of betrayed. It would be better for the teamspirit if s/g take the rest of the team aside and say; Listen guys, for the fact that we are not just coworkers but some kind of friends we would like to tell you something. Sara and I are now together and we want you all to know that nothing changes and we are still a team! :)

8. Jenjac

Jenjac Dead on Arrival

Hmmmmmm, maybe going the blantant pull you aside and let everyone know thing would not be such a good idea. Possibly they shouldn't try and hide it too much but be discrete and leave little clues. Like one of them asking the other whether they need to get anything at the shop on the way home in front of someone from the lab. Or Nick/Greg/Warrick/Catherine asking Sara (or Grissom) if they want to have breakfast with the reply of, 'Grissom (Sara) and I are doing something (fill in the blank with anything you like - dinner, rollerblading, bungee jumping etc)'. With the follow on of whoever asked the inital question can jump in with a, 'Is there something going on between the two of you that you want to share?'(or words to that effect). And in the meantime life in the lab goes on and it can function properly if two of it's most important people are in a relationship.

That way Sara and Grissom can't be accused of doing everything possible to hide their relationship.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Okay i get your point. but i didnt mean that they should tell everybody and make it obvious to see for everbody that they are a couple (ecklie would go mad). but to tell the other teammembers and only them whats going on. They would know and not ask stupid questions or look at each other in an odd way or talk behind s/gs backs. They would act like nothing has happend and it would be a "shared" secret.

10. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

gsrhappyending, as much as i'm going to L O V E the first episodes, when they'll most probably are going to hide everything, i think your solution would be very good as a long term plan. hiding it too long wouldn't be the best way to treat the team who are their friends. i think that when Grissom evolved enough to develop a relationship with her, he wasn't ready yet for it to become public. but he didn't stop transforming. i think everything has it's time, and i find gsrhe's plan very good, and in-character. when they'll both become ready and safe, they'll reveal the secret to the already suspecting something team.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello dear! Thanks for the support, you got me! Let them (g/s) take their time to enjoy what they have desired for such a long time. its all so new and fragile so dont let anyone break it!! :) and a team is still a team so lets stick together, "we (the whole team) against the rest (ecklie, and anyone who is against g/s)" I am just hoping and begging that the writers have a great g/s ending in store for us for we are suffering ;) for such a long time now and we all hope that the g/s thing woks out, we deserve a romantic hugging and kissing ending!!! I know thats not csi like but exactly because of this it would be so great!!! :D

12. Desertwind

Thank's Sarah I asked him if he "was for this" or aginst it" and told him that there were many fans that were totally for it" :p we'll see if it gets posted- I just started suscribing to TV Guide and so far there's "no news" at all about them- :(working together- in all their glory :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Well, I've left a couple of questions.

The whole idea of a Grissom/Sara Jorja/Billy only article will be fun!

It says to me two things: one that obviously TPTB are not backing off of this storyline, and two that TV Guide feels there's enough interest to run the story.

Also I really have been waiting to hear more candid answers to fan questions from Billy, seeing as he wasn't at the conference due to family reasons again, I believe (this time relating to his mother, if I recall correctly).

14. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

sarahvma, I believe that his mother has already passed away some time ago. I can't remember where I read that, though. Anyway, it was a death certificate.

I love the article that TV Guide is gonna do! Can't wait to read what they're gonna tell us.

15. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Please PLEASE can someone on that side of the Atlantic do a link to the artical if one should appear? We won't get to see it otherwise and I'd love to know the actors' take on this. Do they know when it was all meant to start? Did they discuss the relationship like we do or did they just get on with it? This should be a very interesting read!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.