Danny/Lindsay #11 ~ "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by audacity, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. p3karen

p3karen Rookie

Re: Danny/Lindsay #11- "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

nothing is wrong with fluffy i`m a fluffy Lol add me to the fluffy list too :devil:

waves to all the D/L shippers

allie hows your D/L fic comeing {winkwink}

have a great day everyone skips out of the thread throwing m&ms at everyone :D

2. allieluv_csi

allieluv_csi Lab Technician

Karen you are evil..
    ok the reason i havent been writing is that one of my friends died and im sad about it..its ok..ill be ok..

i think im flunsty too..yeah count me as one.
    ok i have to go now
    love
    allie
    sorry..that was totally a drifted post

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Howdy, howdy...shippy pals! :D **Moriel comes in...tossing peanut M&M's as she goes...yummy!**

Mad Hi hon! :D You are too cute! **huggles!** I love your answers to you and Aud's questions, I totally agree...exactly! I too think Danny needs someone with faith in him, and I think Linds needs someone who is honest with her! And I definitely agree with your what they don't need stuff...I think it's great for Danny that Linds doesn't fall all over his feet like most girls, and that she can dish it back out to him...he needs that, and I agree I think that's exactly one of the reasons he was/is so attracted to her! :D And yeah I think Linds needs someone who is passionate and able to feel emotions and I think we clearly see that Danny is capable of that...with Aiden, Louie...even Stella...so yeah, nice answers hon! :D

Lol, Mis...you and Mad crack me up...flunsty huh! I dunno...we other two groups may just both claim you for our own...or fight over ya...lol! :lol:

P3k yay for another fluffy! Welcome to the fold hon...we always love more fluffies! :D

Ahhh sorry about your friend Allie :( I hope you're doing okay...we're here for ya.

Okay my lovely shippers...only 29 days...it seems so close, yet so far away...but then I remember when it was like 100 days to go...so 29 is awesome! I can't wait! :lol:

Aud, Lynn, Rad... y'all out there? :D

**Moriel grins, waves...and tosses coconut Hershey's kisses to everyone and runs off to her bubble!**

4. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I am I am.. on a weekday! :lol: I'm so happy! I missed you Moriel! Hope your gooood. I hope D/L are still good in the broom closet... :confused:

5. p3karen

p3karen Rookie

oh allie so sorry about your friend i hope you feel better soon

Moriel yay we fluffies are Building in numbers :devil:

and yay yay for only 29 days left till fresh D/L :D

6. CSIfanaticgirl

CSIfanaticgirl Witness

Geez, everyone is so happy and waving...I wanna be happy and waving. *waves at everyone on the thread while catching the peanut m&m's so graciously thrown about* :D

Add another one to the fluffy list! Fluffy Fluffy Fluffy!!! :D :D :D *dodging pies thrown by angsty's* :eek: Yipe! I do like Angst too (in limited amounts, and only to make the fluff that much sweeter), but when you get down to it, I am a complete and total Fluff addict. ;)

I think that Danny doesn't need some girl who will manipulate him like no other. If you ever see relationships where the girl is that controlling...*shudder*...not pretty. And he doesn't need someone who will flake either.

Lindsay doesn't need a guy who won't commit in any way. She needs someone she can trust explicitly (don't tell me if I spelled that right, I don't wanna know). I think that she is the type of girl to whom trust in another person doesn't come easily, but when she does trust she trusts completely.

7. LadeeBear

LadeeBear Witness

'Ello shippers. :D
    (I can be enthusiastic today because tomorrow I get to have senior lunch, which means I miss my Lit class!)

A couple of things:

1) I am in the process of writing a fanfiction (another one-shot) called "Rinse", and it should be over at FF.net tonight, or tomorrow at the latest. Just to warn you, it is based on the song by Vanessa Carlton, and it is angsty. I repeat - if you are looking for something happy and fluffy, look elsewhere. LOL.

2) I agree with all of what you guys said about Danny and Lindsay's wants/need/and what they don't need or want. I think that because the two of them are opposites, it works in their favor. They have this balance that really makes them appreciate one another. With Danny, we normally see the tough-I-have-it-all-together guy, and Lindsay balances him out by bringing out his compassionate side. (Someone mentioned this somewhere, but did you ever notice at the end of RSRD when they are all in the hospital, Danny barely looks at Lindsay - if at all. It's because he's afraid to let that side come out again, that vulnerability). On the other hand, Lindsay is goal-oriented, and sometimes quite emotional. Danny makes her laugh, and probably makes her want to strangle him at times, but she is ALWAYS smiling, which means the guy must be doing something right by teasing her. ;)

3) Time for a new topic, since we are wearing this one thin: "Viewers will get to see Danny's romance techniques this season, when he and Lindsay take their flirtation to the next level. 'We were supposed to have an intimate scene last season but it got cut out,' Giovinazzo says. Adds Zuiker, 'They will have an interesting moment coming in the first four shows.'" (taken from TV Guide)

So, here go the questions:
    a) what do you think that 'intimate scene' was supposed to be? and be realistic (although all your minds went to the gutter on the word 'intimate'. it doesn't mean smut guys. LOL) - they took it out, so which episode would it have been from? why do you think they took it out? (I know your minds went straight to the gutter on that one...LOL)

b) what do you think that they're 'interesting moment' will be this season?

Talk to you all soon!
    Have a great week everyone, and I shall leave you with a quote, as always.

You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?' ~ George Bernard Shaw

Jenn

8. pizzapie

pizzapie Pathologist

The intimate scene was supposed to be in COTP. I believe it was cut simply because there was no room for it. As for what it was, I'd like to think it was Lindsay venting her fears to Danny, showing something about being worried about being caught in the building, possibly dying, etc.

I hope the it will be similar this season.

I think it's probably in the 4th ep. Initially, Lindsay says she can't talk with the mother, but later in the ep she does. I wonder why she had a change of heart- of course I'd like to think it has something to do with Danny

What they don't need- I'm just going to say ditto, because there's nothing more I can really add.

And I like my angst. I'm probably about 80% angst and 20% fluff.

9. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

-I chimed in-

Hello Shippers!

thats my Pizza she may be a mixture, but she loves her angst ;)

I agree with your spoiler, I think it does too.

Auda is trying to figure out a way to take a picture of Danny and keep Linds from kicking her you know what, at the same time. :D

I'm out! <3

Love to all my angstys, my fluffys, my minions and the flunsty's

10. audacity

audacity Pathologist

She does keep trying to kick me...She's one tough country girl. I'm in the process of talking Linds into starting another Twister session with Danny.

Jenn---you have to let me know about your fic. Don't tell Iheart but my fic is a little angsty. But your fic probably so totally beats my fic---I keep changing it up.

I'm not sure about my fluff and angst percentage---it varies.

I agree that Linds brings out Danny's compassionate side. I'm hoping that we'll see a little bit of that compassion this season---mixed with some fluff! :)

11. Svetlana

Svetlana Dead on Arrival

Hey guys!!!!
    Hey Allie I'm really sorry about what happened to friend :(, and if u don't think ur gonna do ok, just tell me, us!!!!! and i really hope u do ok!

LadeeBear u can't throw that in my face, i'll go crazy with anticipation, and i'll fall into the gutter, and bad, bad :devil: things happen when i do that! lol

and just so everyone knows i am soooo angsty!!!! rock on angst!!!! :D

Oh and i also LOVED that Grissom Bobble head thing on YouTube!! it was sooo funny!!! :lol:

12. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Rock the angst-- Rock the angst baby! :lol:

hmmm... let's see... Do you think that WHEN (because they will be) Danny and Linds start dating they'll sleep over at each other's houses? Why or why not?

13. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I think that in the beginning they will play it safe by just dating but they won't be able to contain themselves. I wonder who would make the first move? As much as I would think Danny would make the first move, I would love to see Lindsay make the first move. Because Danny has been the forward on in their chemistry and I would love to see Lindsay step up and make Danny hers.

Of course that would not be a bad thing!

Today I'm 90% angst, 10% fluff, ( i sound like a weather report!) :lol:

14. LadeeBear

LadeeBear Witness

And the moment of truth arrives: everyone please go and read "Rinse" and tell me what you honestly think of it. (For all the angsties - I better hear some feedback! LOL)

Hm, tough question. I am not actually sure about who would sleep over where (try typing that five times fast). I'd like to think Lindsay would be over at Danny's, but then again, Lindsay could want him over at hers. Have we ever seen their apartments, out of curiousity? I was wondering if they ever showed them in the episodes or not.

Anyway, happy shipping guys. I am off to bed.
    Leave nice comments for me to read.

Jenn

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello all y'all! :D It's officially really late where I am...but I couldn't go to bed without posting a little something here first (okay really it'll probably be a long something...but still! :lol: )

Rad you got on on a weekday! YAY! I missed you too angsty pal! I'm doing great...how are you? It's so fun that you could come on for a bit...sweet deal! :D And yes I'm pretty sure D/L is still in the Broom Closet, right Lynn, Aud? **puts ear up to the door....listens....yup still in there! They're doing something! :devil:**

P3k, CSIfanaticgirl yay for more fluffies! I always love more fluffies...we really will rule the world! I keep trying to tell the angsty's that...but they just don't listen! :D **nudges Lynn...see, we're growing!!**

Lol, Jenn you know we all (well me for sure, and Lynn & Aud too I know!) went straight to the gutter on the "intimate" scene...wohoo! :devil: But I will try to ignore that for a moment...lol :lol: And I think I agree with Pizza (I'm assuming you know that it was supposed to be in COTP Piz?)...even so that's where I see it most likely fitting in. And they probably didn't have it in (grrr to them taking it out!) but probably because they wanted it to be more centered on the case and then the team being supportive and not so much on D/L's relationship...which I think they could have left it in and been fine but I can see why they didn't put it in there too. (But still...grrrrr!)
    As for the "interesting" moment...I think it's either in episode 4, like Piz said or maybe in episode 2 I think it is...spoilers say something happens there too I think... :D

Hi Lynn! **waves!** how's the ficcie coming? ;) :lol: **huggles to you angsty pal!**

Aud! Hiya...ohh another game of Twister, sweet! Good plan :devil: And as long as your percentage of fluff stays higher then angst it's all good...but I can't lose you to the other side fluffy twin...I'd be lost! :D

Vex yeah it'd be fun to see Linds get fed up with waiting for Danny to do something and her make the first move and make him hers!! That'd be fun :D But then I could also see her wanting to have the guy move first so I dunno... :rolleyes:

As for staying over...I see them staying more at Linds' place, just cuz it's probably more clean and homey...not that Danny's messy or a pig by any means...but he's a guy and generally they tend to be a bit messier and decorate less...no offense to any guys :D ...but yeah I just see them more at Linds' place more often! Plus I'm reading a ficcie where he moves into Linds' place with her and it just fits! :lol:

And Jenn I don't ever remember seeing either of their places...maybe I missed it, but I don't think so!

Okay y'all...so much for a little post! If y'all have read this whole thing...well I'm impressed, lol! :lol: I should really head to sleep now though...so good night all!

29 days! :D :D :D

**Moriel skips off to sleep...visions of D/L playing Twister forming in her head already!**

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.