The Locker Room #3 - Carmine Goes Commando!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by BittenByTheWolfe, Jul 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazy4Danny

Crazy4Danny Lab Technician

^ that would be really funny. With matching pics. :lol:

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Now, that works for me too, Eagle eye! :lol:
    I like the idea of a compilation. I remember an ad for a compil called "Music to watch the girls go by", ours should be called "The Locker Room soundtrack: Music to watch Carmine strip to" or "Music to f*$! Carmine's brains off to"! :devil: The list goes on and on! Sorry, can't keep it clean! My brain is now a full time resident of the gutter! :) Such a happy place though!

3. dylan

dylan Pathologist

^ omg, does anyone remember that really annoying song from a couple of years back, called "horny"? :lol:

tom jones comes to mind too :lol:

and i´m listening to "wave of mutilation" right now...the song has nothing to do with this but it also kinda does :devil: :lol:

i would also suggest "sexy magazine" or "starfucker" (a cover of the NIN song) by Psihomodo pop, but then again, no one probably heard these songs so...

4. Guest

Guest Guest

OMG!!! THis one is great!!! :eek: :lol:

5. Udjat

Udjat Lab Technician

And only because it is such an annoying song, it would so not suit the compilation.

How about I'm too sexy by Right Said Fred? :D

Or maybe I put a spell on you... the Marilyn Manson version ofcourse!

6. dylan

dylan Pathologist

hey, don´t diss the song! it was a lovely song. yes, it was!

:lol: i´m such a bad liar!

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Great job on the mountie pic! And not to take anything away from Carmine, but I did enjoy looking at the "original" mountie photos as well. I was a big fan of Due South.

I don't know this "horny" song you're talking about. :(

8. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Am I the only one who doesn't really dig the cop's uniform? :lol: Nothing turns me on like a sexy button down and a nice pair of pants on a guy.

I miss talking about Danny in here! Don't get me wrong, Carmine's cool, but Danny's the one with the glasses and the lab coats. And the one we want to see in the shower. ;)

My personal favorite Danny lab fantasy is Danny in the lab wearing nothing but a lab coat and slowly unbuttoning it and dropping it to the floor and [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]! :devil:

Damn the Meter! :lol:

So what about you guys? When do you think Danny is at his sexiest? Looking into a microscope? Chasing a suspect? Getting hot under the collar about one of his many issues?

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Couldn't have said it better, Top41. I prefer the slightly geeky, clean Danny... who shows signs of skankiness here and there (and not EVERYWHERE!). Hehe. You know what I mean. ;)

Can't wait to see what Tala did with the Mountie pic though...

*heads over to Role-Playing thread

10. Top41

Yep, I like that Danny's a little geeky. He doesn't know how damn cute he is, and that makes him even sexier. At the same time, every move, every gesture from Danny seems sexual--there's something very sensual and attractive about him. The man is magnetic.

11. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

I love you, Top ! The cop and mountie definitely do not do it for me either. Although the photoshop skills are impressive, I'm all about wanting to [CENSORED BY THE PG-13 O-METER] the hell out of Danny. I'm totally in love with the sexy lab geek image.

I'm all about Danny in the lab. Would love to slide my hands inside his lab coat, run my hands all over that unbelieveable physique, then unfasten his pants and reach inside for a little bit of commando bliss. :devil: :devil: :devil: ... wow, so descriptive without even setting off the censor (in this paragraph)

12. JDonne

JDonne CSI Level One

Danny is magnetic. He draws everyone to him and they seem happy there just basking in him and waiting for him to make a move. He seems to liven up everyone around him, characters that were once mundane seem to electrify in his presence.

I like the naked under the lab coat fantasy, can you imagine making the buttons fly all over the lab, breaking test tubes, beakers, and flasks – because with Danny naked who really cares about anything else. I like bitchy Danny quite a bit though, especially when he whistles. I like science geek Danny peering into a microscope with his glasses perched on his forehead. I think bottom line – I like Danny.

Did anyone keep track of our shower scene bets?

Ali

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Can I pick all of the above?!?! :lol: We love Danny because all of those scenes of him and characteristics of his are what make him so goshdarnloveable! ... Thank goodness he's being portrayed by someone as hot as Carmine! They may be one in the same, in some ways... the mystery about who is actually who is what keeps me tuned in every week!

I love it when he's so serious in the lab... but I love it when he's out on the field, and he's looking all tough with the gun in his hand... he looks like such a boy trying to look the part of an nypd cop! Awwww! :)

Great minds think alike ;)

14. Top41

Danny does make the other characters spark, doesn't he? He provokes a passionate reaction in whoever he's with, be it Mac who spends most of his time criticizing him or taking him to task for something; Aiden, who either beams at him or likes to show off around him; Flack, who can't seem to take his eyes of Danny (check out the screencaps ;) ); or Stella, who enjoys working with someone who has a sharp a tongue as she does.

Lab fantasies with Danny are my favorite. He's so sexy and at home in the lab. He'd totally be into the idea of getting naughty in there.

I also love Danny's long coat...I think it's brown with subtle white stripes, perhaps? If he wanted to show up naked under that, I wouldn't be opposed to that either. That's a hot coat.

15. JDonne

JDonne CSI Level One

I thought I was alone in my sick lusty fantasies about Danny's long brown coat with the pinstripes. It fits his body so well; I think tailoring must have been at work. Surprising from the rumpled unbuttoned no tie Danny, but the contrast is striking and sexy.

Danny is an entire study in contrasts and that is a large part of his sex appeal.

Ali

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.