Lets rp... LV style

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by stokeluver, Jul 21, 2006.

1. stokeluver

stokeluver CSI Level One

right, thanks.

2. ButterFlied92

ButterFlied92 Lab Technician

((I'm not going to let this rp die before it has to!))
    Grissom sighed and let his hand fall, standing up as the little girl did. "Well, umm, I am a bit nervous. But, let's get some fresh air, huh?" Nervously smiling he gently held her hand and walked out the doors to the small little bench area and, fortunately for Grissom, it was uninhabited at the moment. Motioning for her to sit down on the long bench, he sat down at the other end, trying to put space between them but not so noticiably.

"Well, Olivia, I got some very, very bad news a couple of minutes ago. You've already lost so much today that, it's hard for me to tell you this. Your auntie didn't react well to some medicine the good doctors gave her to make her feel better and...her body couldn't get rid of it, and she-she died." Stopping the wringing of his hands, he looked down at her, biting his lower lip at the next part of this. "But-but, there's someone that's going to take care of you and love you like your auntie and mommmy did. Olivia, Miss Sara and I, we're going to take care of you now. And I know so much has been thrown at you today, I just need you to hear one more. Olivia, your mommy and auntie weren't your real mommy and auntie. They adopted you. And I know who your real parents are." Wringing his hands violently, he swallowed, his bright blue eyes dancing everywhere- except Olivia.

3. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

(me neither!)

Catherine arrived at the lab with Lindsey and they walked around the lab trying to find Greg but they couldnt find him. "Where the hell is he?" she said aloud not really expecting Lindsey to answer, so she phoned him "Greg where are you?" she said a bit frustrated, she was in a bit of a bad mood now, quite a good mood considering the days events.

4. toomuchovertime

toomuchovertime CSI Level Two

Olivia moved a little closer to Gil. "You and Sara were my real Mommy and Daddy, right? That's why you wanted to tell me."

5. toomuchovertime

toomuchovertime CSI Level Two

"You're trying to say you and Sars are my parents, right? That's why you're so nervous."

6. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Greg looked around "I got caught up in trafic there's another crash, and they thought taking about that stop sign was a good idea my ass" he joked.

7. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

"OK Greg" she said chuckling "well just get her as fast as you can, i'll be with the suspect.bye" she closed her cell and walked to the iterrogation room, stopping by her room to pick up her kit, still with Lindsey in tow. She reached the room "Ok Linds well you cant come in here, you know rules and regulations and all, but if you look through the window you can see whats going on, but we cant see you. That ok?" She nodded and went to the window to watch the interrogation.

She walked in and was greeted by Brass and glared at by the suspect.
    "Mr Rodriguez was just telling me how his gun that he bought 2 years ago, mysteriously vanished 2 days ago, which just happens to be when the Pattersons were shot" said Brass
    "Quite the coincedence Mr. Rodriguez, well you know in order to corroborate your story i'm gonna need to check your hands for gun shot residue. So can you hold out your hands for me?" He didnt hold them out, his lawyer urged him to.
    "Say please, bitch" he replied
    "Please" she said through gritted teeth, she couldnt be bothered with coming back with anything, she was in too much of a hurry. Brass looked at her strangely because of it, "Ive had a rough day" she replied as she walked over to the suspect and tested his hands.
    "Thank you" she said to him sarcastically. "Jim can I talk to you for a minute" she said, as they both walked out.
    "What?" he asked
    "Do we have anything to hold him on, cos if this test comes back negative then we have nothing, but something tells me that this is the guy. And you know Grissom always says to trust our instincts" she said
    "Well he failed his drugs test, we could book him for that?"
    "Thanks Jim" she said, as Jim turned back into the room to book the suspect.
    "Well Lindsey what did you think?" she said as she spotted Greg walking down the corridor, she signalled for him to come over.

8. stokeluver

stokeluver CSI Level One

Lindsay shrugged her sholders, "i dunno, i know for one thing i wouldnt have let him call me that. i would have put up a fight." she said looking at her mother then back at greg.
    (i hope im not to to late)

9. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

"well sometimes the best thing to do is to let it go, especially when you're dealing with lowlife murderers, right Greg?" she said looking at him.

10. ButterFlied92

ButterFlied92 Lab Technician

Finally looking at Olivia, Grissom nodded his head and pulled her into a hug nervously. "I'm sorry. If I would've known, none of this would have ever happened." And then, he started to cry. Silently and lightly, but nevertheless crying. He felt his hand raise and smooth her hair, comfortingly as he felt protective. But how did one single little girl he just met this late morning have such an impact on his life and emotions. Not knowing what to do, Grissom just held her lightly and stroked her hair, so totally lost in the parental sense.

11. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Greg looked at Catherine "Yeah but sometimes those lowlife weren't always lowlifes they could have been bussiness people but they lost there jobs AND then became lowlifes" he told Linsey even though he was proving Catherines point wrong.

12. stokeluver

stokeluver CSI Level One

Lindsay looked weirdly at Greg, "ok then..." she looked around. "so now what? wheres gil? is he still at the hospital? when do i get to meet his daughter?" she looked at greg, "yes, i just found out to."

13. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

"Thanks for backing me up Greg" she said sarcastically, laughing. I suppose hes still at the hospital, Greg can you call him for me, while i take these swabs to trace please? and Linds if Gil is ok with you seeing him and Olivia, ill take you or Greg can, ill be back in a minute" she said walking off leaving Greg with Lindsey.

14. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Greg looked down at Linsey and smiled "So Linsey" he said not knowing what else to say.

15. stokeluver

stokeluver CSI Level One

Lindsay looked up at him with a big smile, "yes greg?" she smiled.