help! jorja fox article, but it's in french:(

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by geekloverulesGSR, Aug 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geekloverulesGSR

geekloverulesGSR Police Officer

hey! could someone help me by translating this article for me? I understand most of it, but not enough to understand everything :p I would really apreciate it if someone could find the time to do this for me :)

frenchy article here

2. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

I'll do it :)

3. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I understand a lot of it, but if GrissomFREAK wants to do it, it's fine. I dunno where the translation will be placed, but GrissomFREAK, could you PM it to me? If it isn't much trouble..

4. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

i dont understand french but the article is interesting so i would love to read the translation of this article. GrissomFreak could pm it also to me thank you in advance. :)

5. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Okay, I tried. I was bored, sorry GrissomFREAK.

Jorja Fox: “Marriage? That makes me cold in the back!

At 36 years, this New Yorkean is the expert of more secret band of scientific police officers. And atypical. Thanks to this series high-speed motorboat, Jorja Fox conquered a great popularity while preserving its mystery.

Tele Star: The recent rumours announce you’re not part of CSI anymore. True or False?

Jorja Fox: Both! I was actually transfered. But one recalled me at the end of one week. I must recognize that the experience was rather odd!

What had really happened?

I had asked for a renegotiation of my contract and an increase of my seal per episode (100 000 USD). They don’t want that and fired me.

How can we explain your retour?

It’s thanks to the mobilization of the other actors and actresses of the show and mostly the public, which has reacted heavily to the announcement of my dismissal. Because of that, they have rehired me, but without the increase.

Have you always wanted to be a actress?

No, when I was 5 years old, I enjoyed playing in plays, but nothing more. When I was a kid, my great passion was the sea. In fact, of my atypical physique, I launched out as a model. But I fastly understood, after some trips abroad and in particular Europe, that my carreer in the top would not be long.

To return from there to the series and your character of Sara Sidle, do you have like her, a heart of a scientist?

Hell no! Dissecting bodies is not my cup of tea. I have an artistic temperament.

What it will arrive at your heroin in the next episodes?

All I can say to you is that the writers will dive more in the history of Sara Sidle. You’ll discover she has a sad history!

And her love story with Grissom?

It’s a history that hasn’t end yet, and it won’t end! But I think, that this year, they’ll be seen together, a little.

On this subject, they said you’re allergic to marriage.

That gives me shivers, to think of it. But I continue thinking of huge love.

---

My French is bad, so this is my best try.

6. geekloverulesGSR

thanks! I understood all of that :D *gives cookie to RoosCSILover for such a great job*

7. Roosey

Roosey Captain

You're welcome! :) Hmm, nice cookie.

8. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

No prob', Roos! ;)

Here's my version -I'm posting it just so I don't feel I did it for nothing :lol:

9. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Oh, I totally forgot that part! :) And your translation is probably ten times better than mine. :D

10. geekloverulesGSR

they're both great. thanks :D you get a cookie too, GrissomFREAK *hands over cookie*

11. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Great work Roos and GrissomFREAK! *huggles both* :)

I love her honesty! Thanks for the article, geekloverulesGSR. I pretended that Jorja answered the questions in french and everything sounds really sexy. :D

12. geekloverulesGSR

welcome :D . I lurve that Jorja Fox. She's a riot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.