beard or no beard for grissom ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
AH!

SEXY BILLY IS BACK! Even though, I loved him with the beard but he looks so hot without the beard. The beard was beginning to bother me anyway. :D

kazzy, my mate *sob* we, the followers of The Dimple, are outnumbered. let's spread the Hottness of Grissom without The Beard!! :D

grssom89 said:
hey guys i like grissom without the beard too :D
Yeah, I liked him without it in the first 3 seasons, but when I saw Assume Nothing, it hit me like a ton of bricks!!! That's the moment I totally fell in love...

Still The Beard for me, but obviously, we, Beard Addicts Anonymous will have to make do this season :rolleyes:

Of course, he does look great without it, but with it :eek: ---> he seems even cooler, wiser, more -thoughtful with it -or maybe it's just me :rolleyes:

GrissomFREAK said:
Still The Beard for me, but obviously, we, Beard Addicts Anonymous will have to make do this season :rolleyes:
Unfortunately... Let's hope he grows it back after his stint at the theater... (XX crossing my fingers)

Of course, he does look great without it, but with it :eek: ---> he seems even cooler, wiser, more -thoughtful with it -or maybe it's just me :rolleyes:
No, it's not just you, I think so too. And, imho, the beard makes him look younger and thinner, as well as a lot sexier! :eek: And sizzling! And burning! And dangerous! And... and... did I say sexier? :devil:

hey im new to this theard, but had to put my opinion on this. I say he looks better without it i like a clean face on a man. :)

I love his beard. He looks very cool with it.
And now, they have decided to let him shave his beard off for season 7! I'm gonna miss the beard!!! :(

I love the beard!

Which is strange as I hate it when my boyf grows one!!

WP really suits his though!!

I am in loove with the beard. But, hey. WP is sexy either way. He can do any look, and probably still be amazing.

This is a no-brainer...BEARD all the way. It makes him look SOOOOOOOOOO much younger and although he's still attractive no matter what, that beard just gives him a certain edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back