Cath & Nicky #4: Since You're Already Dirty - CatNip

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Jul 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

If they're doing what we think they are in there...how is there even time to eat? LOL. But I guess all that, erm, fun, does build up an appetite.

Hey...can we install a hidden camera so we can watch them?" :devil:

2. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

CSI_Willows, could I ask that you check your PMs for a message from me regarding posting. Many thanks.

A general reminder - most of you are doing it, but for those who are having trouble remembering - please post no fewer than 3 Lines per post. Many thanks.

3. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

OO! yeah that's a good idea Mel! we should set up camera's and ad lib for them! not only would that be funny, but...yeah that would just be funny.

Lynn, you should wrrite a sequal, sequals make the world go round, and true love never ends. especially not CatNip love.

-x-liv

4. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

It builds up a very happy appetite. And then they work it off, and then their hungry again. I have no clue what I'm gonna do with them.

Mel!.. Nooo... (whispers) I already did. :devil:

I have to refind that picture of the new Linds, but she does look alot like Nick, really.

The other blooper has besides the beginning that I've already said. George makes Marg laugh. Its really cute and funny.. :D

The Assume Nothing blooper has George acting really hilarious when he runs behind Marg. :D I had that icon there for awhile up here.

CatNip love will never end :D Thats nice Liv. ;) and yeah, I'm gonna write a sequel, mostly because Kels is behind me doing that pouting thing.

5. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

Who said anything about food? :devil:

Yeah Lynn stop keeping those tapes to yourself. :D

Those bloopers are so funny, the one from Bloodlines George trys to act all innocent while Marg is laughing. :lol:

I knew the pouting would work. :p

I've got pics of Eddie and the original Lindsey:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I don't have the pic of the new Lindsey, Lynn try and find that one.

6. CathStokes

I share CatNip films. I'm not mean. *goes back to watching them on camera* Holy cow! Come see!

George loves making Marg laugh, which is one more reason why this ship rocks!

I come baring pics:

This is the new Linds. Close up of her eyes. Why you may ask? Her eyes are brown, Like Nicky's.

[​IMG]

I think she's Nick's. I think we're going to find that out this season possibly, when things are going wrong with Cath, and she'll blurt out to Nick she thinks Linds is his... Who knows, Maybe they did get tested before or when things were wrong with Eddie. she made it seem like Linds was Eddie's. Who knows. Except Cath and the writers of course, lol

Pic of Cath/Nicky. Look atthem. so cute. and Linds looks like them both!

[​IMG]

And this is another one of Linds.

[​IMG]

7. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

I'm on my way. :D

I'd love to see more bloopers with the two of them.

The new Lindsey's eyes are definately the same as Nick's.

There's so many spoilers I cant remember what's what, if Lindsey gets kidnapped Cath might turn to Nick, if she's suspected all this time that Lindsey's Nick's then she might want him to know.

8. CathStokes

The new Linds, has some characteristics of both Nick and Cath. How funny is that Kay's older sister Danielle starred in a movie with Marg!

Hopefully we'll get pics of them in the promos and get some nice bloopers to come out with them. :D

I agree. She might want Nick to know the truth or even the fact that she suspected it. I wonder how he'll handle that one

9. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

She looks like both of them, and yeah that is weird, they've both got to play Marg's daughter.

I can't wait to see the promo's, I hope they put Marg and George standing together again in the cast photo again, but I'd love one with just the two of them this time. Bloopers are great. :lol:

I don't know how he'd react, he might be a bit annoyed at her for telling him while Lindsey's in danger but that won't last cause he'll be too worried about her and Cath.

10. csibutterfly05

csibutterfly05 Lab Technician

Hi everyone! Hey Lynny, see I told I'd stop by :)
    Anyways, I'm csibutterfly and yes, you could probably already tell I do ship GCR but I also think that Cath and Nicky would make an adorable couple. They're always flirting with each other and leaning on each other for support when things get rough. They even "check each other out" sometimes hehe :devil: And honestly if Grillows doesn't end up happening, I really would hope that Catnip does :).

This has to be my favorite Catnip pic even though its really of Marg and Gary, It's just to cute!

[​IMG]

11. CathStokes

aww, I love that picture too. Its nice. Thanks for stopping by, Christine. I heart you tons! and it means alot to have your support. :D .. Dudes, you need to make me a CatNip icon like yours haha. I like that font.

I think Nick will be shocked to hear what she has to say, but who knows, maybe he already knows that, and won't be as surprised as we think, or he already suspects it. Or we could get hot angsty smex outta it.

I demand that Marg and George stand beside each other at the promo!

12. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

I love that picture, one of my favourites.

Cath and Nick check each other out loads, Nick gets caught more, Cath's just a bit more discreet. :lol:

I really want them next to each other, I'll be really disappointed if they're not, they have been in the past two season's promo pics.

I think he might have suspected it at first, but he's maybe not thought about it in a while, but when he hears about Lindsey maybe it makes him think. Hey, I'm all for that, you know me.

13. CathStokes

Nick can't help himself. He sees her bending over, and he's thoughts are **censored**

I'll be disappointed too. I'm so used to them being near each other in the last two. Lets just hope that they are. Since GSR came out, maybe we'll have a better chance at those.

I agree, I don't think he thought about it for awhile now, but I bet once he hears, maybe it'll answer some questions including the ransom!..But I can't wait for our DANCE!!!

14. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

:lol: His thought's definately need to be censored. Cath's not so innocent, we see what she looks at. :devil:

They might want to do the pics differently this time, but as long as we get a CatNip one I'll be really happy. Either that or I'll just manip the pic like I did last time. :D

The Dance, I'm so excited for the dance, I can't wait to see them being so close to each other, please let there be lots of touching.

I've just realised that CSI doesn't start for another 4 weeks, that means another 5 until our episode. :(

15. CathStokes

She don't really care she likes looking at his *censored* Which of course, she's lucky. I'd look at it too :devil:

Yes, theres always manips to get what you want!.. Thats what I thought the kiss was when I first saw it. I thought someone put it together, but Squishy and Ali said it was real. i was giddy!

I can see Nicky being really flirty, and Cath too. Its gonnabe great and seductive. Go CatNip!!

5 Weeks? Eh. I just hope Vanished doesn't get moved toThurs. Its bad enough its starting on Monday when Miami's on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.