Yourself in a CSI episode??

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Nick_Wolfe_Danny, Aug 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

I would have to be a corpse. With my poor memory, I would never be able to remember my lines. But I would like to be an internal affairs officer and get to frisk Calleigh. :devil:

2. csibabe

csibabe Prime Suspect

ya greggo's girlfriend would be awesome! lol i'd probably be asked to leave cuz i'd be around him too much! :D

that would be cool too!

3. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

thats not that easy either *smirks* atleast not for me My Niece tried it on me once the sit still not breathing or anything while they touched me was NOT easy (especially cause i'm ticklish and when they poked at me and stuff I cracked up laughing)

4. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

Yeah, I've had that dream a lot!I think that would be flippin' sweet!

5. csibabe

csibabe Prime Suspect

oh my god it would be.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I would love to be Grissom's long-lost daughter. Like, maybe he was involved with some woman, who got pregnant, but never told him! :lol:

7. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

And I could play your mother... ;) :devil:

8. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Okay, I had a dream once that I was Horatio's shades. Seriously, at first I thought I was just Horatio, then he took the glasses of and I could see him too. It was really creepy.

But really, how cool would it be to be Horatio's shades!

9. Miss_Undercover

Miss_Undercover Judge

I had in the last night a dream of Flacki... :)

It was late in the evening and I went through the Central Park. Suddenly I became attacked by a man, which to have wanted my purse. I avert, but he pulled his weapon and shot. Seriously injured I feel to ground and I thought in this moment, I would die. It was a terrible feeling. Me was very cold and saw the many blood on my chest. A few minutes later couted me endless darkness. On the next day I waked up in the hospital, a man squeeze my hand. It was my life-saver, Detective Don Flack. From this day forth we were a pair and married later, too... ;)

10. csibabe

csibabe Prime Suspect

woooooooooooow... *eyes the size of saucers*

11. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

I don't mind being interrogated by Flack or Danny or Nick or Ryan or Greg.

Or being processed by Sara or Stella.

12. 915

915 CSI Level One

:) I would really like to be Greg's little sister. I don't have any older sibilings, but how cool would it be to have a big brother like Greg? :lol:

13. stokeluver

stokeluver CSI Level One

hey! my older brothers name is J, but he is exactly like greg! the hair, the additude, the brains and the 'girls cant keep their hands off me' thing. he also never turns off his raido.
    (sorry i just jumped in, i just had to say...)

14. Guest

Guest Guest

meee toooo... :D

i would like to be a newly hired CSI, have a "close" relationship with Danny or Nick or Ryan, then get killed on a CSI job, then be missed by the yummiest men on television. :D

15. CSI_Trainee

CSI_Trainee CSI Level One

Okay so I got bored over in Fan fic cause no one was updateing and low and behold I came across this thread. So anyway If i could be in a ep I would love to be Horatios love interest, cause I love H and I have a kitten named after him. That Or I would come running in to help out find the person who killed Marisol and then take H for my own, OR I would be sitting in the back of the hummer waiting for Horatio to return ...hehehe......

That or I would love to do a ep flashback with speed. I still cry when I watch Lost son *cries*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.