If Grissom Leaves After 2007 **NO Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by goggie704, Jul 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Re: If Grissom Leaves After 2007

If WP leaves... I wont care, I will still watch the show, I never liked him, and my fave episode is 'Gum Drops' so if he leaves, I'll sort of be happy, I don't care for his character, and so there.... and please don't throw things at me, i don't want to make any one upset, this is just how I feel :)

2. horatio_love

horatio_love Police Officer

Right! I will still watch the show though .. I love changes :D

3. Machika

Machika Victim

Re: GRISSOM LEAVING AFTER 2007

i agree grissom is the one who carries the show and no one can take his place even though there are lots of good actors nobody can take place of my grissom! :)

4. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

I totally agree with you! The other actors are very good and can make a very good show (i.e. Gum Drops and Hollywood Brass), but no one can take his place. Grissom is unique and will always stay a notch above the others in my heart. Like I said earlier, if and when Billy leaves the show, I'll still give it a try and watch it. For a while. But I seriously doubt TPTB can pull another GD or HB out of their pockets week after week. We'll see.

5. orgasmicbilly

orgasmicbilly Lab Technician

nooooooooooooo!!!!! if grissom leaves i will so totally cry!!!!!

i wonder what theyll do??

you guys think thell kill him off or something else??

6. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

I'l cry with you... And I certainly hope they won't kill him off! That would take away all chances of him coming back as guest star once in a while!

7. orgasmicbilly

orgasmicbilly Lab Technician

if they kill him off!!!!!

i will kill whomever it was that did it!!!

i will refuse to watch csi and watch greys anatomy!!!!

8. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

While it is being said in jest, it really isn't a good idea to make any type of threats such as that. Thank you.

Also note that William will probably have a say in how his character will go if he decides to leave. Not to mention he believes the show can go on without him. Interesting.

9. feenx

feenx Coroner

NOOOOOOOOOO!!! they can't kill him off, i just started watching this show he's the only reason i keep watching every thursday.

10. goggie704

goggie704 Victim

Yes this bit of information also brightens my day too, we might just have Griss for two more seasons. I know I will savor every moment he is on and remember every line he says. Especially the love he feels for all of his fellow workers, he has real charisma with each of them. Have him work only from 9 to 5 and then see that he goes home to give us more years of our Griss. I know it is only TV but it isn't only TV to me, I am there with him and I am one of them too. Silly but that is how I feel about his presence. His pharases, his looks, his smiles and his sarcastic funnies are priceless. He is pricelsss.

11. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

I absolutely agree with you! :D He's the reason I watch the show... For me, without him, CSI is just another show, albeit a very good one, for I like most of the other characters, but it's not the same... I'm sorry if I offend fans of the other actors, but it's just the way I feel. If and when he leaves, I'll try to watch it nevertheless, but I don't promise to stay tuned...

12. AngelWearinJeans

AngelWearinJeans Witness

Wow, this really makes me sad. Season 6 was the worst yet for me because Billy was hardly in it. If he leaves wont stop watching the show, but I have the feeling it's not gonna last for very long once he's gone anyway. Maybe if the show goes on he can have some guest appearances or something, that would give me something to look foreward to.

13. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

I just watched Jackpot and it made me look back to the good old days. 100% Grissom (looking good i might add :cool:.) Stress can definitely trigger heart problems. I was born with some and when I get under too much stress or drink too much coffee, my heart starts to do some crazy stuff, and it's scary and no fun :( I'll pray for his heart. tehe.
    But I think that if WP believes the show can go on without him, then it will, but I have to admit, Grissom leaving will be the ultimate jump-the-shark moment. I'm crossing my fingers for him to sign like for half a season when he decides to leave.

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

NEWS UPDATE

If you missed it you can find it on this site 'CSI’ Actor William Petersen Plans A Return To Chicago Theater

<SNIP>

“There may be stuff I do [on CSI] next year. I just know I want to do a play in Chicago next year,” says Petersen. “Because at some point, that’s what I am. This is not what I am.”

15. Dammit_Allie

Dammit_Allie Civilian

I see it like this, if he leaves... it would be like if gilligan left the island... or Tony left the Sopranos. I think the show would SERIOUS take a dip in ratings, 'cause I'd be not watchin' as much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.