Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIWillows

CSIWillows Rookie

Hey! I'm pretty new here, but if you want to find me im probably on the William/Grissom HOTT thread in the Crime Scene Investigation forum.
    ------------------------
    TTFN: Ta Ta For Now

2. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

Hey all newbies!!! Have fun posting and dont be afraid to ask questions! Oh and Gemma Im from England to as you will probably guess from my moan posts! (lol I moan that England is so far behind!!!) Again Hi Newbies!!!

~xJemmax~

3. seventheaven

seventheaven Civilian

thanks..ı am from turkey and ı love CSI LV so much..ı cannot sleep wıthout watcıng csı on frıday nights.. ı love grıssom and catherine so much..and of course GREG :rolleyes:

4. seventheaven

seventheaven Civilian

heyyy..I am from Turkey and I am new on this site..But I love csı so much for years.. the words are real that griss say to sara???? I cannot believe Grissom would sat it to sara... :confused:

5. csibabe

csibabe Prime Suspect

welcome to all newbies! have fun posting! i know i do...

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello!
    I'm new here, I'm from Hungary, Budapest.My name is Adrienne, I'm 18 years old. I don't speak englis very well, but i study day after day.My favourite character: Catherine Willows and Gil Grissom.
    Hugs,
    A.

7. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Welcome seventheaven and Ernesztina to the board, we have a "Help Guide" which is tacked up here to help you get started with the board with alot of the info you need to know.

With regards to whether or not you speak english well, I understood you fine and I am sure you will do well here and I am happy to hear that you are studying to learn more and more, learning is never a bad thing. ;)

Again welcome to the board there is free food by the door, have fun posting. :)

8. Guest

Guest Guest

hello guys! newbie here. i love all 3 csi shows.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Thank you so much!

10. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Welcome to all the newbies, have fun on this board! I think you will. :)

11. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Welcome newbies! Glad you found us here at TalkCSI, I hope you all have fun. :)

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi all,

I have visited this site for some time now. Finally decided I should join. I live in Canada with hubby and 2 kids. They are all hooked on C.S.I. they they had no choice. Whenever its on, repeat or new episode we watch it!! Love the show, have done since the first episode. I watch all 3, my fav is LV though. Glad to see Grissom and Sarah finally got it together!!
    I look forward to posting with you all.
    :) :) :)

13. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Welcome, babygirlmorgan! :) Have fun on the board.

14. Machika

Machika Victim

hey i'am new here my name is nicole i'm glad to be on this board cause i love csi so much

15. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Nicole, we are glad to have you here because we love CSI so much, too. Grab some virtual snacks by the door, wipe your feet on the rug (can't mess up the new server), pull up a keyboard, and have fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.