CSI:Las Vegas Fic..

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by margFAN17, Aug 18, 2006.

1. margFAN17

margFAN17 Witness

Okay so one of my girls and I decided to make a csi fic since we are both big csi fans. So any comments are needed please.Enjoy:D

The Crime Scene Investigation team consisting of Gil Grissom (Supervisor), Catherine Willows, Warrick Brown, Nick Stokes, Sara Sidle, Greg Sanders, and Jim Brass are out at the bar off of Fifth Street for their annual party.

Warrick: "Well guys, I think Greggo here has already had a few too many and we are what, an hour into the party?"

Greg: Pointing an index finger at Warrick, he replies: "Hey, that.. is.. soo..not.. tr..uuu..e." His words are slowly moving into a slur as he then passes out on the floor beside Nick.

Nick: He laughs and stands up. "Ha, I guess I'll take care of this one. C'mon Greg buddy." Nick picks him up by the under arms and drags him into the hall through the double doors to go to the bathroom.

Catherine: She turns around quickly to notice Nick walking into the bathroom with Greg, the woman’s bathroom. "Nick, do you even pay attention to the types of rooms you walk into?" She points to the sign on the door.

Nick: Embarrassed, he turns to leave. "Ahh, sorry Cath." He turns around, and walks down the hall when Catherine calls his name.

Catherine: "Nick, wait now, what happened to him? We have barely even started! Get him up, lots to do on our nights off." She switches direction and walks through the two doors Nick just recently did.

(Back to Nick and Greg. In the men’s bathroom)

Nick pulls Greg to the sink and pours a handful of cold, refreshing water on his face. Greg slowly opens his eyes as Nick is pulling him towards the toilet where he empties his stomach.

The rest of the crew are sitting out in the bar enjoying the night and the time off of work. They are all talking and laughing as Catherine Walks back in to join them.

Sara: “Bout time Catherine, did you see Greg? How is he?” She said and burst into laughter.

Nick is walking back in with Greg directing him to his seat.

Catherine turns around to see them both. “Let’s just say we won’t be seeing much of him tomorrow morning. He’ll need another day off.”

Greg lets a long and loud burp go and plops down into his seat practically falling asleep on Gil’s arm, when he pushes him off.

Jim: “Yeah, maybe not for a couple mornings.”

The whole team laughs and continues their conversations.

Sara: “Hey guys I got a deck of cards, who’s in?” Sara pulls the deck from her left pocket and sets them on the table in front of Warrick.

Warrick: “I’ll deal!” Warrick picks up the cards from the table, shuffles them, hands them out, and everyone gets ready to play pass the ace.

An hour has passed and Gil Grissom had whooped everyone with a consideration of not one single person knowing of his “hidden card talent.”

About twenty minutes after the game had ended and the winnings were handed out they paid for their drinks, left a tip, grabbed their coats, and headed outside to go back to their houses to finish the night off.

As everyone is walking out single file, all of the pagers go buzzing off.

Gil: “Emergency 419 at McCarthy Airport?”

Catherine: “And to think we were having such a great night and for once a night off!”

Nick: “Perfect way to end a night.” He replied dryly.

They all split up, Catherine and Gil jump into his silver Tahoe, Jim and Greg hop into the cop car, and Nick, Sara, and Warrick all go into the green Mercedes owned by Warrick. Within a few seconds, they are pulling out, and heading for the Airport.

When they arrive, Officer Metcalf greets them and fills them in on the case and what has happened. A private jet carrying five passengers had blown up just after take-off.
    The explosion killed all the passengers and workers on board.

Catherine: “Gil, I’ll be right back I’ll get our kits from the Tahoe.” She said and walked off towards the vehicle, popped the trunk and reached in for the two kits.

Catherine starts walking back towards Gil, and that’s when it happened.

Catherine was forced up and blown near fifty feet in the air. She lands a hard landing on the cement and rolls to the dirt. She’s bleeding on her arm, leg, and it’s running from her forehead.

The Tahoe is on fire and the paramedics that are already there are telling everyone to stay away, but Gil doesn’t listen.

Gil: “Catherine, no!” He runs towards her when a fireman grabs his two shoulders and forces him back. “Let me go!”

...To Be Continued.

2. stokeluver

stokeluver CSI Level One

omg! very good! must wright more... SOON!

3. kc_from_kc

kc_from_kc Police Officer

This is good but shouldn't it be in the fanfiction thread?

4. margFAN17

margFAN17 Witness

Yes, it should. oops.

5. margFAN17

margFAN17 Witness

Thank you very much :D I have more already. Im posting a bit at a time, so I'll put it on now.:)

6. margFAN17

margFAN17 Witness

Continuing on... just a little bit:D

Gil stops squirming and watches as four paramedics run towards Catherine with a stretcher and straps her down. They pick her up and carry her into the ambulance. They allow one person to go in with her, so Gil jumps in.

Gil is beside Catherine in the ambulance holding her hand as it drives away to the hospital.

Gil: (Talking to himself). “This was our night off, a night for fun, why did this have to happen?”

The rest of the team, Greg, Warrick, Sara, Jim, and Nick get into their vehicles once again, leaving the scene they head towards the hospital speeding up behind the ambulance and honking horns to get cars to move.

When the ambulance arrives, the paramedics rush Catherine into the hospital. She’s not breathing very well so she goes straight to the emergency room.

Gil is told to wait in the waiting room or go for a walk until further notice on how she is doing. He obeys the order and walks down the steps to see if Brass and the others have arrived yet.

Brass is now calling Ecklie on his cell phone to let him know that they are off the case, and the Dayshift team will have to go out.

Brass: “Ecklie, we have a dramatic night to get through Catherine was severely injured not long ago, we need the night off.”

Ecklie: “Fine, but next week you’re working double.” He hangs up.

Brass: “Whatever.”

Gil: “Brass!”

Jim: “Gil! What floor is she on?”

Gil: “She’s in the emergency room on the fourth floor. We have to wait for more information.”

Jim: “Okay, so what do we do? Shouldn’t we go and wait?”

Gil: (Sighs) “I don’t know, Jim it could be a long while.”

Nick, Sara, Greg, and Warrick appear around the corner.

Warrick: “I don’t care, I am going.”

Gil: “Fine, we will all go.”

They all walk up the stairs to the fourth floor where Catherine is. She is in an emergency room when the doctor walks out, Doctor Crabb.

Warrick: “How is she? Is she okay? When can we see her?”

Doctor Crabb: “It’s okay, just take a couple deep breaths, she will be okay. The only thing is that we do need to do a small surgery on her, Catherine has some bone deterioration on her left knee and we also need to fix up her right hip, her growth plate has slipped and there is also more deterioration. After it is all done, she should be back to normal within a month or maybe two.”

Nick: “Two months? What will we do without her?”

Gil: “Nick, that’s not what matters right now.”

Sara: “exactly.”

Doctor Crabb turns and goes back into the room with Catherine, and another doctor soon fallows. They take her to another room where they will perform the surgery. Gil and the rest of the team go and sit In the waiting room relieved she will be alright.

6 hours had past. Jim and Greg had to go back to the lab for some urgent work that could not be put off no matter how much the begged and pleaded, so the four remained sitting and waiting.

7. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

Oh, that is gooooooood! :D More, more, more! Please!!!

8. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

this must be moved to the fic page.

9. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

You know being in LV is the wrong place and you kept going, when you should have held off until it was moved, I am moving this to the Fan Fic section.

10. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

Thanks D :)

Really good fic, update soon and WELCOME HERE :D

Sissi

11. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Please update soon!

12. Miss_Undercover

Miss_Undercover Judge

Great story ! :) Is really good ! :)

I can't wait, to read more ;)...

13. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I can't wait for more. Please update soon!