Horatio & Yelina Thread #4 ~The Romantic Real Deal~

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Jul 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Re: Horatio & Yelina #4 ~'The Romantic Real Deal'~

Hmm. Good guestion. ;) Maybe H might ask them to return with him, who knows. Y might agree to it and we may just not see her on the show for awhile. She may decide to stay on in Brazil to come to terms with things and then return to Miami later. Knowing how protective H is over her and Ray Jnr, would he take no for an answer?

It will be interesting to see how the writers decide to handle it (though this also makes me nervous for obvious reasons :rolleyes:). I like the thought that Yelina might appear in any episode! Mind you, knowing what we're like for spoilers, we would know weeks in advance anyway! I'm just so looking forward to seeing her name on the cast list again. :D

2. goreshi

goreshi Rookie

yeah I was planning to load it in my blog so it can be viewed, but my classmate borrowed my copy(...they do really like it...) and the original copy is at my laptop but I was not able to bring it in here in my dorm.....

3. snickergeek

snickergeek Witness

that really is true, but we know the writer's. they won't make H take her with him against her will. Because it's gotta be seen from the other side... if her hubby didn't die yet, she'd want to stay there until she has something to give her son and Horatio. So I guess H will leave but he'll be fighting a lot with himself...

4. Lucy

I am currently in shock as a result of seeing these pictures - in a good way! They are Season 5 promo pics and I will have to post them as links as they are very, very spoilerish. I know most of you know this, but please use spoiler space or the spoiler code when discussing the content of these pic. Thanks. ;)

These are all from CSI Miami Online. Please credit this site if you post these anywhere else. ;)

*If you do not want to be spoiled, do not click on these links*

Brace yourselves. These are breathtakingly good! :D Also potentially sad....

We have a message!
    Er, does the wriggling begin again about now then?
    Don't look now, but I think our fans are fainting
    Awww
    Oh dear! Is that who I think it is?
    She needs H about now

I also wanted to add that we must bear in mind that these are promo pics, and presumably subject to change. If these become footage, all I can say is WOW! :eek:

5. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

:eek: Thank you so much for those pictures Luce. :D

They're fantastic, and Sofia looks really gorgeous. :eek: And kudos to Horatio, if we get to see his vulnerable side again. *le sigh* I'm looking forward to the new season now. :)

It's great to see some new pictures of them together, so I'm a very happy camper. ;)

6. Leannethemouse

Leannethemouse CSI Level Three

WOW these pics are great, I cannot wait for season five, I miss the wriggly Horatio. And Sofia and David look very well.
    Did I mension that I cannot wait for season five :D

7. snickergeek

snickergeek Witness

If I wouldn't have a bad knee I would have jumped up and down. I saw the pics like 4 hrs ago for the very first time and I was so nervous, my hands just kept shaking. Is Yelina really...? That would be drama.

8. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Thanks for posting the pics Lucy!
    and thanks for the warning, they are really breathtaking.
    She looks so beautiful in the white dress.
    and they're, they're really
    holding hands!!!! soo sweet. It seems that yelina comforts him about marisol's dead. awww
    :D

9. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I saw the pics at DC board and KNEW someone has posted those here :D
    MAn, last time I was this excited was when Finland was playing for gold in ice hockey in Torino Olympics :D (LMAO, and I'm a huge ice hockey fan)

Anyways... I can say...
    YAYAYAYA!
    WOOOOOFRIGGINHOOOO!

*does a happy dance*

If that doesn't make him forget Aerosol... :D
    Seriously, she's know her for YEARS and Aerosol for some months :rolleyes:

Even s5 may still turn into major crappyness, this saves lots of it and is worth waiting. I know I've never been this excited about CSIM season to begin !

*throws cookies*

*...and grabs the vodka that is left for her under the table*

10. horatio_love

horatio_love Police Officer

11. Lucy

You're all very welcome! :D
    :lol: Well, in that case, this must be something very, very special!

*leaves extra celebratory vodka!*

Tally mentioned this to me, and I thought I would post it....

*SPOILER SPACE*

Re holding hands....notice how their hands look exactly like they did in Nothing To Lose (the cut scene at the end). They are linked in the very same way. Aw, they even have their own way of doing this! So endearing, like they really do 'fit' together.

It does look like she is comforting him, I agree inge. It will be interesting to see how they are with each other when it seems Ray is finally dead for real this time.

12. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

*catches cookies in celebration* :D

These pics are just stunning. Thanks for posting them. Talk about being starved of something so wonderful for a year, and then this! Let's hope this will breath new life into the show. I am still wary, but oh so excited too!

Nice observation re the hands Tally/Luce. ;)

13. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Hee, wrt hand holding connections et al, Luce will be the first to tell you that we are so filled with the milk of geekiness about picking up on this sort of thing, MD. :)

Anyhow, the pics are visually stunning and emotionally uplifting. Thanks much, Luce! You rock like Gibraltar. Both SM and DC look unbelievably good together. It's really quite remarkable how even a year's absence has not detracted at all from their on-screen chemistry. No need to hear the dialogue, it's all right there in the screencaps. Brilliant.

Personal note: Welcome back, Hummer. We've missed you!. Sorry to hear 'Lil Hummer has been unwell. Hope the little guy gets better real soon. Yo, Ducky marvellous moo-avvie. :)

14. snickergeek

snickergeek Witness

woh stop! what cut scene at the end? did I miss something????

Yeeeeeeeeeeeah! I can't believe what has actually happened, when I saw these pictures I was so nervous for three hours I couldn't concentrate on anything else lol

Can't wait for Rio to air on TV *nervously biting fingernails*

15. Lucy

Indeed. ;) I think we are known as the H/Y veterans! :lol: Suffice to say, we were talking about this fascinating H/Y storyarc 2 years ago, and here we are still! *sigh* Through good times and bad for sure. :)

Tally, the promo pics really are uplifting and the chemistry between them is as tangible as ever. Just wonderful to see again.

snickergeek, there was a cut scene at the end of Nothing To Lose (where H and Y hold hands), which was shown in the UK last year (when the episode aired). It has also recently been shown in a rerun in the US. It is not on the dvds and wasn't originally shown in the US the first time around.

Here are the caps from my TV screen!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.