House#2: 'More Addictive Then Vicodin!'

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Tinkerbell, Aug 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Re: House # 2

Well it gets better the first episode i saw was "Cursed" and i think thats why i love Dr. Chase :D

2. pebl

pebl Prime Suspect

Haha ok. Well, next thursday is the next episode and I'm planning to watch it every week :p.

3. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Your going to love it even more i sware it's like it has a hold on you :lol:

4. jlinn

jlinn Hit and Run

I am also addicted to House. unlike some I actually like DR. House and his tactics. Weird I know.

5. cath4gil

cath4gil Pathologist

I got addicted from the first couple eppy's of S1, hadn't seen anything like it before :D

6. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Hehe i like it how House can think of the diagnosis just because someone says something and it reminds him of a disiese.

7. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

I was hooked from the very first episode I watched. I think it was House's snarky personality and lovely blue eyes that drew me in. Cuddy immediatly became my favourite person on the show. Eventually the rest of the characters and storylines have made me a fan since.

Speaking of which, this show has one of the best looking casts on television today. Attractive people shows funner to watch :lol:.

8. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I am so glad they didn't want a German Chase like they originaly wanted and went with the Aussie then i wouldn't have known about Jesse.

9. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

Speaking of Jesse (I remember back when he was on 'Neighbours' :lol:) I think it's funny when someone writes into the Aussie newspaper to complain about Chase, saying that if they wanted an Aussie character then they should have an Aussie actor :rolleyes:...whenever I read something like that it just marvels me how little we can recognise our own accent :lol:

10. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

:lol: Did they really it is so obvious Jesse is from the down under but thats just like people saying that Canadians have a accent. We say we dont but then we find out we might sound different then the americans :lol:

11. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

Yeah, people actually wrote into say that :lol: I think most of the Aussies that watch the show recognised him straight away because of his time on 'Neighbours', except that was a while ago and he looked so much younger back then...ok, it wasn't that long ago, but he looked so different, with really short hair and whatnot, he was so cute! :D

I'll search around and see if I can find any pictures from Jesse's time on Neighbours

12. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I saw a pic of him he was so cute it's weird on what just a couple years can do to a man but then again he looked 16 in this pic

So cute

13. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

^^Awww! That is so cute. :)
    I checked out House because I was flipping through the channels and saw Jesse/Chase and I thought he was goodlooking, and I like to check out shows with goodlooking people lol! (Im shallow like that! lol!) I also love the plot of House, and how they try to diagnose the diseases of the patients and so I got hooked. :D After Chase, I had my Wilson mood but at the moment my favorite character is Cuddy. :D

Btw, for those who haven't seen this yet..
    this is the House cast's new Entertainment Weekly Photoshoot/Article August 2006

And Im totally digging the "More Addictive than Vicodin" title. :)

14. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

15. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I think we went to the same site for the Billy pics. Gawd that man likes to be in a speedo. I want to see swimming upstream so much (More speedolishious) and i already saw Uptown Girls to hear him sing :D

And Thanks for the article Hottie_Cath!!!! Hugh looks to hot to haldle on the front cover and please dont get me started on Jesse ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.