The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #13

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sarahvma, Jul 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lament

lament Captain

Hi, csikicksurass. Be aware that you need to add more content and length to your posts. We posted a notice yesterday about spam and a variety of other issues. Here's a snippet:

If you have not yet read and signed this post, please do so. You can find it here.

2. Lost2MuchSpeed

Lost2MuchSpeed Pathologist

hmm my absolute favourite Nick/Greg moment...god that's hard. there are so many :eek:
    well there is the ultimate boy touching scene

but there is a little thing that Nick does before he touches Greg. this REALLY cute smirk thing. but i can't find any caps for it!

I also love the "I'm open 24 hours" line from Greg in A Little Murder.
    It's so suggestive and bold! :eek:
    the reaction from Nick is rather good too. hence the cap ^

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Well, I can't pick just one. There are a number of things in general that make me love them together. The way Nick always touches Greg. The way they look at each other, and the way they flirt and tease each other. It all adds up. They have an undeniable chemisry betwwen them. :)

4. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Well i like it when Greg and Nick are on screen because even when they're not talking they always have sparks going off because they always look at each other with this little twinkle in their eyes.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I realized after I asked the question that I couldn't answer it. It's everything about them that makes up their chemistry. The touches, the looks between them, the fun they have together, the way Nick is patient with Greg, and the way Greg always makes Nick laugh and smile. If you took away one element, the relationship just wouldn't be the same.

6. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

^^Thats so true Nick and Greg wouldn't be the same without the subtext, thats the core to their relationship. Subext is the unspoken sweet nothings :p

7. aznxbabe

aznxbabe Hit and Run

I don't have a favorite moment cause I love all the moments they have =D cause all of them either have the boy-touching, body language, the looks. an the coversations between them to and even if there just in the same room and not having a conversation they still have that undiniable chemistry and the subtext =D

haha I also noticed sumfin... so far all the episodes I've seen when NIck and Greg don't interact Greg scenes are showing after his scene it's Nicks scene and the other way around to.

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

According to this webpage Nick Stokes's birthday is today (Aug 18th). I know it's silly but we should all wish Nicky a happy birthday. I know Greg will, what do you think Greg would give him for his birthday (besides himself). I think Greg will cook him a fancy dinner and share a bottle of wine with him, then dance for him in the living room. 3 line minimum-rembember

9. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Everyone, the moment from the book I was thinking of is from Double Dealer, page 134. Nick says "I don't renege on the man who controls so much of my destiny." To which Greg replies "Smart move."

The boy touching is in Cold Burn, page 243. Nick comes up behind Greg and puts a hand on his shoulder, scaring the living daylights out of Greg in the process.

Boy touching everywhere... subtext is definately everything. :D

10. Guest

Guest Guest

What would Greg give to Nick for his birthday, besides himself? Well, Nick likes video games so he'll get one of those. Other then that, I agree with Wojo. His other presents would be dinner and a private strip tease. All on all, I think Nick will definitely enjoy his birthday. :)

11. Lost2MuchSpeed

Lost2MuchSpeed Pathologist

ooo, birthday presents...well i can't think of many that are PG-13 ;)

Greg could always try and be romantic and cook. I mean Eric can probably crook, but can his character? He doesn't seem like a master chef, but he could surprise Nick I bet, if he tried.
    Of course if he failed miserably he'd make him go to a restaurant and wine and dine him.

This is alll under the assumption that they're "together" though.
    IF not, then Greg could maybe make the first move finally, and invite him out for a nice meal.

I seem to think dinner is the right way ;)

12. MyIronLung

MyIronLung Dead on Arrival

I think (if they weren't together) Greg could buy Nick something that shows just how well he knows him. Something that nobody else would think of. And then Nick will realise that Greg listens to him and understands him.

If they were already together I think the wining and dining would be a good idea.

13. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Yay for Nick's 35th Birthday!!!

[​IMG]

I completely agree with Wojo - I can image the guys having a quiet celebration with Nick not wanting much fuss - Greg would cook and then... *visualises Greg doing a private dance for Nick* *drools*

Since 35 is sort of a special number, maybe Greg would also talk Nick into taking a few days off from the lab, and they'd head off on a mini-break, maybe to the Californian coast to relax by the ocean for a few days, or maybe to a nice issolated and romantic cabin in the mountains, where Greg can have the birthday boy all to himself :D

14. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I think if he did get a couple days off Greg would want to come he would say that he's sick just so he could take his down to Cali or Florida and teach Nick how to surf and scoba dive and then after they go for some dinner not at a big place just for a burger or something and just relax with each other.

15. lament

lament Captain

Once again... There is a three line minimum in Shipper Central. In other words, your post must be three lines. That way, we can cut down on spam. It's an easy rule to follow. Just say lots of stuff about Nick and Greg. Posts are supposed to foster discussion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.