Warrick & Nick - Las Vegas's New OTP?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, May 20, 2005.

1. lament

lament Captain

Hey guys! I just wanted to draw your attention to the announcement about banners and sigs: here.

Any new fics? Shockingly, I'm working on one. I never thought I could write Nick with anyone but Greg. However, I'm giving it a try with a post-Anonymous fic.

2. IHeartEric

IHeartEric Coroner

GREAT!! YAY! New Nick/Warrick fic.

*hides behind chair because I'm supposed to be a dedicated Nick/Greg shipper*

ctx :D

3. szmandalove

szmandalove CSI Level One

I've always thought of Greg & Nick together, but Warrick & Nick would be pretty hot. I'd love to read a W/N fic :D

4. Dixie

Dixie Rookie

... Loved the "If you Were Gay" vid.
    ... Also not cheating on Nick and Greg :D In my mind, sometimes Warrick and Greg have to fight over Nicky.
    I can see the W/N 'ship. They're very competitive, I can just see how a friendly game of "catch" with the football could very easily turn into tackle football and then turn into... well, you know.

There's this one scene, I don't remember what the ep. is now, but Catherine and Warrick are trying to find out how someone was shot. The one where they're using the forensic doll... Anyway, Catherine takes a polaroid of Warrick positioning the doll which he later snatches away. Rather than destroying it, I think it just might have found its way into Nick's locker. A little bit of "subtle" suggesting on Warrick's part. :D

5. WarricksLady

WarricksLady Lab Technician

Sorry if any man needs to be fought over it's Warrick.

There is no way, I will believe that noone other than Cath fines Warrick HOT and attractives.

Also, Warrick isn't the type to fight over anyone because he doesn't have too!

6. lament

lament Captain

The fic I'm working on is post-Anonymous from the first season. They were so cute in that episode, I couldn't resist.

Anyone else have anything coming?

7. Dixie

Dixie Rookie

That's ok. Maybe this is why I'm a die-hard Nick/Greg shipper instead of a Nick/Warrick shipper, the vibe is so much stronger for Warrick/Catherine. (But there are moments.)And I'm sure just about everyone finds Warrick attractive, even if they're not attracted... if that makes sense.

8. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

[​IMG]

:eek: :eek:WHAT!!!! :eek: :eek:

*sniff* you're uh *sniff sniff* writing a uh, *sniff* Nick/Warrick fic [​IMG] I, uh, I just don't know what to say,

This is NOT about not finding Warrick attractive, he just doesn't give off gay vibes, he is the Ladies man of the show, I (just me here) don't see any sexual chemistry between the two, I think they love each other like brothers, but don't see the sexual tension there. Nothing to do with Warrick, I just think they are buds.

Lament, just wait until I see you back in the Nick/Greg thread girl, [​IMG]

Kelly

9. lament

lament Captain

*stands up*

I am a proud multi-shipper! :D

I think the story is actually going to be unrequited love on Nick's part, but I'm not sure. :p

10. szmandalove

szmandalove CSI Level One

LOL I don't see much sexual tension between the two either .. but it would still be pretty sexy. If the fics made Warrick vulnerable .. yes. I'd like that. He's always so ... tough.

11. bobthefrog

bobthefrog Hit and Run

I actually like this pairing which is wierd cause i usually don't like slash
    I don't see this happening on the show but after Grave Danger I think it makes a lot of sense

12. lament

lament Captain

The interaction between them in GD was intense. I was surprise and thrilled by it!

13. IHeartEric

IHeartEric Coroner

lament, I think we're the only ones who can see Warrick/Nick AND Nick/Greg working.

And to be honest, I can see Warrick/Greg working!

14. lament

lament Captain

threesomecoughthreesmsome

I can totally see Nicky having a major schoolboy crush on Warrick. In "Anonymous," they were so cute, trying to compete with each other. One of my favorite lines:

Nick: "I hate you."
    Warrick: "You love me. Who you kidding?"

15. IHeartEric

IHeartEric Coroner

Threesome, hell yes! *If anyone from Nick/Greg wonders in I'm deeply sorry*

And that is my favourite quote from that episode. I always giggle!