Danny/Aiden #4 - DnA - Getting All Freaky On Me

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by heartagram69, Oct 21, 2005.

1. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Yeah...I'm so sad because she's dead. If there would be a DnA RP next round, would you join in?

2. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

^Oh yeah, I'll join one more.

3. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I'll join in it too... I thought we had a DnA round Robin over there?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

We did but it died. :( Someone probably has to go unbury it.

5. CathStokes

hey I posted last, dangit... its your turn!.. or I could just pm sissi to bring it back?

6. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

okay gang, this is turning into a chat rather than a ship discussion. Can I ask that you avoid posting one-liners, flesh out your posts and try to make them more discursive. If you wish to have a discussion about unburying threads or starting up Round Robins or whatever, please take it to the PMs. Many thanks

7. CathStokes

okay heres a new discussion.

If Aiden wasn't killed, how do you think her and Lindsay would react to each other?

8. EllaJ

EllaJ CSI Level Two

Hmm good question.. I think they'd get along okay but I could see Lindsay having some jealousy towards Aiden

It's been too long since I was in this thread..bad me :)

9. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Me neither. If she wouldn't have died, I think they wouldn't have gotten along. They're just two totally different types, and I see jealousy coming too...

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Second best ep...hmmm Night Mother maybe

Danny: You're such a girl
    Aiden: *Head slap* Shut up.

And they were both sharing the same kit at the scene. I don't know why but I still find that endearing

11. CathStokes

:lol: Head slap! I love those moments.

I can see it mostly over Danny. Haha. I'd get my angst then!

12. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Hmmm.... contrary to what Stella said in "Heroes" -- I think they won't like each other too much. Of course, they'll talk and work together but they won't be the best of friends.

13. SeeingStars

SeeingStars Hit and Run

Haven't been here for a while... I'm so bad at sticking with one ship for more than a week or two :rolleyes:

Anyway, I agree with what other people have said. I don't think Lindsey and Aiden would have been friends. They're very different people, and come from very different backgrounds. Also, I think that Lindsey would probably have been kinda jealous of Aiden seeing as people didn't exactly warm to her in the beginning as she was replacing Aiden.

That's not to say they wouldn't have got on (I can imagine them taking the piss out of Danny or Flack together) I just don't think that they'd be close or anything.

14. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Could I ask that everyone reads and replies to --> A New Announcement from Your Mods. Thanks :)

Important Changes to Note:

- Posts within Shipper Central must now contain a MINIMUM of 3 Lines of Good posting.

- Good posting is ON TOPIC, Discursive and not chatty.

- Good posting is NOT: Complimenting someone on their artwork, fanfiction, avatar/banner, discussing thread names, conversation about Real Life, etc.

- Remarks regarding artwork, fanfiction, discussion of thread names, etc, and brief allusions to Real Life MAY be included in posts, but ONLY in ADDITION of the 3-Line Minimum of Good Posting.

15. SeeingStars

SeeingStars Hit and Run

Ok, well this thread has kinda died a bit, so I thought I'd have a go at reviving it!

Being shippers, I know that we all want to assume that outside of the lab Danny and Aiden spent all their time together. However, we all know that this is highly unlikely. So my question is, do you think they saw each other much out of work, and if you do, what sort of things do you think they got up to?