Poll Thread 2 - Which One?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Ducky, Mar 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greekie527

greekie527 Rookie

I went with the zoo. Even though I've been to the local zoo a bazillion times, I still love to go. I don't really like theme parks because of all the roller coasters. Roller coasters simply terrify me. I've been on two in my lifetime and that is quite enough for me. I'll stick to the critters, thanks! :)

2. Calihan

Calihan Captain

Though that would make going to a zoo much more fun.

Like you, I use to be terrifed of roller coasters. In fact the first time I enjoyed one was when I went with a few friends a few weeks ago. What I found helped me get over my anxiety was thinking it'll be over in a minute and what's the worst that can happen. If you do want to start riding roller coasters, I recomend starting at a smaller park that may be cheaper. Since I'm from Boston I went to Canobie Lake Park in Salem NH.

3. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

theme park all the way...i loveeee the adrenaline rush you get!!!

4. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

I used to love rollercoasters.. I mean, that adrenaline rush through my entire body whohoooo!! But four years ago I was with friends and we went in one again and all of a sudden, without a reason, I couldn't breathe anymore.. pretty scary, I think I also looked like a stupid oxymoron with my mouth gaping wide open not able to breathe in or out, but it scared the shit out of me and it happened half a year later again, so after that I told myself not to go in one of those things again.. ugh, that was a nasty feeling! I'd rather go bungy-jumping or sky-diving to get a rush :D

5. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

This poll was suggested by Golden_Smile

6. Golden_Smile

Golden_Smile CSI Level One

Thank you Ducky :)

I chose cinema because although I love bowling it seems to be over so quickly, where as if you go to the cinema then it lasts for a couple of hours

ETA: and there is more chance to eat loads of cinema food :D

7. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Cinema. I enjoy bowling and if it's my lucky day i'd get strikes, but I'd choose watching a good movie over bowling any day. :)

8. Guest

Guest Guest

yeah know exactly how you feel. or maybe is it the fact that im getting older and more afraid of rollercoasters!!!!!
    there is nothing better than learning about animals that are not native to your country, mmmmm maybe thats why i have geckos and dragons!!!!!

give me a zoo any day :D

oh and i chose cinema cos i hate bowling (i have a very weak wrist so it hurts like mad)and its boring i dont like waiting turns lol

9. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

I like the Cinema.

10. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Cinema for me too! Bowling is good fun, but I really don't like wearing the shoes. :lol: I also make a complete idiot of myself bowling, it's quite embarrassing, you know, like lobbing the bowling ball a few isles down into someone else game - stuff like that. :lol:

11. allmaple

allmaple Judge

even though i love movies i picked bowling. you can be loud and obnoxious and no one shushes you :D plus i like making a fool of myself. i have to use the lightest balls but cant get my fingers all the way in the holes :lol: so once i let go of the ball in the back swing

true, but the bowing alley has a bar :devil:

12. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

Cinema :D I love movies1

I spent a whole semester of college for bowling, but I never got good with it. Maybe I'm just not the sporty type lol. Plus I didn't enjoy it much.

13. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

Bowling is fun.. but cinemas rock :p You have your own table and you just need to press a button and wait for the 'waiter' to get your order :D Unfortunately, our new cinema is situated on the industrial estate, so it takes a while to get there.

14. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

I like both but would rather go to the cinema.

15. greekie527

greekie527 Rookie

I like going to the movies, as long as it's a funny movie. I chose bowling though, because my dad and I usually go bowling together and I jump at any chance I can get to beat him at something (I won the last three times we played miniature golf/puttputt!!) :D. Plus I just like the chance to try and get a better score with every ball.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.