Josh Groban ~Grobanites Unite!~

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by HoratioAndMe, Aug 11, 2005.

?

Grade 'Rest in Pieces'

1. A+

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  2. A

5 vote(s)
    23.8%
  3. B+

5 vote(s)
    23.8%
  4. B

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  5. C+

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  6. C

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. D+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. D

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  9. F

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. lantiscod

lantiscod Pathologist

Thank you so much Pusher! I got it! :lol: Feel that excited. :lol: Try to listen to it again, see how would it work... :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ You're welcome re the lyrics :D

Uhhhh, maybe something like this : the voice behind the mask(face). I make analogy with this so confuse difference between voice and view ;)

3. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

Some awesome CD title ideas, you gals. Love all of them! :D

Dropping in to announce what has already been announced at davidfoster.net (David Foster being Josh's producer):

:D That makes for a total of 21 songs!

4. Fanatic6

Fanatic6 Police Officer

YES!

I am officially Josh-attack-inducing excited for this CD. Hopefully they won't keep us waiting much longer.

5. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

errr... who is David Foster ?! suppose it`s good for JG work, but...?! sorry for been out of topic, but the music is not my strong side.

6. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

David Foster is Josh Groban's producer. He has a whole lot of other clients as well. His job basically is to promote Josh's music. He has also worked with people like Celine Dion and Kelly Clarkson before.

7. Fanatic6

Fanatic6 Police Officer

I think it's about time to liven things up with a return of the caption contest:

[​IMG]

Josh: *thinking* I am SO much prettier than her.

8. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

Love that cap! :D

Josh: I can make any woman squee!

9. Fanatic6

Fanatic6 Police Officer

It's true... he can.

I'm really starting to get nervous about his upcoming album and tour... I'm ready to hop on my computer and get a copy of the CD (with bonus tracks and all) and I'm willing to spend a lot more money than I have to get good concert seats. Hopefully he'll be on tour by this time next summer. I know he came here druing the summer of either '05 or '04.

10. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

I can't wait either. All of this delay has really made me more eager to hear some new music and I'd certainly pay extra too. It's been so long since he was on tour, though, that my life since then has altered dramatically. I'd be lucky if I could drag my hubby to a concert.

11. Fanatic6

Fanatic6 Police Officer

Hey everyone! New update from joshgroban.com!

WOHOO!

I never thought I'd want September 4th to come faster (I start school on the sixth) but I'm really excited about the whole thing. Check out the sample here.

12. Fanatic6

Fanatic6 Police Officer

Hello again, everyone! Sorry for the double post, but I have more news on the upcoming album! Josh Groban gave a 'First Listen' to AOL, so you can hear the ENTIRE "You Are Loved (Don't Give Up)" track from the new album!

In my humble opinion, it's absolutely amazing. A completely different part of Josh we have never seen before.

Check it out here.

Don't forget to vote for Josh's hair in the polls... :)

I also transcribed the lyrics, so they're as good as i can get them. If they're off and you notice, please let me know.

Edit: It looks like we have a release date as well! I'm kind of shocked I dodn't know this sooner, but according to AOL, the new album is set to release on November 7, 2006. It can't come soon enough!

13. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

Some awesome news, the lyrics are lovely and the it sounds great. It doesn't sound like the normal Josh (not that this song isn't awesome) and I can't wait to see what else he has in store for us.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't want to come here and be a jerk with my first post, but I have to address this. In the quoted post, HoratioAndMe posted a link to a Simpson drawing that does NOT belong to them. I know because I followed the link of my drawing here to this board. Josh knows who I am, and most on the joshgroban.com message boards know who I am, and who really draws those. I do not appreciate someone taking work that I spent my time on for a charity auction to help sick children, and claiming it as their own. Maybe you are just a child. Even so, that wouldn't make it right.

And by the way, it wasn't drawn in 2002. I guess if you had access to the full size copy, you'd know that.

15. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Please remember (and this is to everyone, just not one poster), if you are going to post a picture or drawing, please credit the source and insure you have permission to do so. In regards to claiming a drawing is yours and it is not, it is effectively stealing, which is really not cool! If anyone feels that their own drawing has been posted without permission or has taken credit of a drawing, which is not their own, please contact myself or Cat, so we can sort it out.

In regards to the Simpson drawing, I've deleted the drawing link from the original post for two reasons, the first is due to the dispute of who drew the drawing and the second reason is the text that has now been written across the drawing.

iammandy1979, I can understand why you're upset, however (in regards to the text across the drawing) flaming is against the boards rules and will not be tolerated. I am not saying that you do not have a right to be upset, just that ideally it would have been a better course of action to send a PM to myself or Cat to let us know the situation. HoratioAndMe had been a moderator on this board and also has been a poster for a long time, this could well have been a genuine mistake.