Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Jul 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pinkforensics

pinkforensics Victim

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

Holy thread explosion, Batman!

The spoilers are giving me great hope, though I've learned not to get my hopes up too high for things involving 'ships. Oh, the fanfic ideas...

2. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Ok, mexican wrestling? forget his wallet? What are you talking about???? :confused:

Nathalie_Emily Thanks and you're welcome, I'm happy that you liked the song :D the first time I heard it I felt happy, I prefer Hush instead of Who am I?, maybe 'cause I like that kind of music. Well, both of them are fantastic. And I hope you're better too ;)

I feel better today :D but I have to work the whole day tomorrow, and I know I won't feel perfect 'cause there's much in my job :sighs: I hate air conditioner!!!! :mad:

A friend of mine lent me 'Driven' and 'Deviant', he recorded them from the cable TV :D I'll watch them later!!! :lol: Thanks God I knew this guy!!! :lol:

3. Roosey

Roosey Captain

*Takes CaRWash cookie from cinegirl and iheartnickcath* Tastes goood! :)

And uhm, well, I liked your icon, Nikki, hehe.

And I really don't hope Natalia's going to mess up every CaRWash-spark now she gets in the team.

4. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Whoa, I missed a lot! CalleighWolfe, when Ryan asked Natalia out, they went to mexican wrestling, and he had to lend money from Eric because he forgot his wallet...now does that sound like real love to you? Me neither. :devil:

Best scene: Uh...*thinks hard* Okay, I love the end of Driven. Yup, think I'm going with that.
    Best scene acting wise: Nailed. No more words needed.
    Favourite storyline: Also Nailed.
    Worst scene: For CaRWash, Recoil. The fights they had, ugh. Though him being worried for her was sweet.
    Worst scene acting wise: For CaRWash...can't think of one, so I'm with you Dc nz.
    Worst storyline: Ryan dating Natalia.

This inspired me to post this wonderful
    CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (from Driven)

[​IMG]

5. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

eww i know. i can so totally see her around every corner. if you know what i mean. i swear if she gets in the way of calleigh and ryan, ...well i dont know what i'll do but it'll be bad! :devil:

i love the CPOTD Dutchie!!! he looks sooooooo cute there!! :D

6. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

i love his OCD!!!!

sandersidle - my friend and i have a thing with characters on tv shows that we don't like (i.e. Ana Lucia on Lost)so we decided that if they get in the way we are going to fly to wherever it is they tape the show and kill her off ourselves!! oddly enough usually after we say that the person gets killed off anyway... one can only hope! :devil:

ok quick question how many ppl here live in germany or somewhere in europe??

oh ya and good afternoon all it's 1:24 pm here...

7. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

I posted in Get Rid Of Boa Vista Thread, and I had to apologize :sighs: they're right, I can't give my opinion if I haven't watched s4 :p, I think I don't like her because of Ryan. Don't know... :confused:

Mexican wrestling???? :lol: :lol: :lol: OMG!!! but you can see that in the show or they just tell the story???

I don't think he's gonna stay with Boa Vista he can't trust her anymore!!!! I'm sure he'll try with Calleigh.

Do you know anything else about Cal's car accident in the spoilers? Maybe she has to go to the hospital and he takes care of her (She'll be ok I'm sure). Imagine this: she's asleep at the hospital (but she's ok, don't worry, she's just resting) and he enters :sighs: he's staring at her, and suddenly she opens her eyes, so the first thing she sees is Ryan smiling, so she smiles... why don't you write the rest of the story??? :D :D

BTW, I haven't answer the questions above (bad CaRWasher!!!)

Here I go...
    Best scene: when they are mistaken for a couple in collision :D I haven't watched it, but the pics are so cute :lol:
    Best scene acting wise: (Not sure about the meaning of this one) I'm gonna say 'Under the influence', the gator scene. I adored Calleigh's face :lol: :lol:
    Favourite storyline: Nailed. I'd have liked Calleigh at the hospital with Ryan instead of Alexx, but you can't have everything you want ;)
    Worst scene: when they fight in 'Recoil' in the court. I was little angry with Calleigh.
    Worst scene acting wise: (Not sure about the meaning of this one either) In 'Recoil' at the beginning when R is re-organizing Cal's evidence and she got angry.
    Worst storyline: Eric, Natalia, Ryan triangle and in s3 when they almost fired Valera :(

8. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I love the CaRWash pic of the day! :D It's so cute. :)

9. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Just popping in to say hi and holy crap you guys post a lot too.

I agree with Dutchie on the best and worst scenes, except my worst scene for car wash was from the season 3 finale when they are watching the news on the tv and Delko blames him for the leak and Calleigh kind of agrees with him. I felt so bad for Ryan. BUT the Recoil one was really bad too, so maybe it's a tie.
    Great CPOTD, yummy.

10. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

CPOTD, That pic is extremely hot, thats for sure. :D

11. TheCoroner

Twiztid4Togo - whoa! Is that ryan in your banner!?! how old is he?!?! :eek:

12. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Best scene: umm i dunno..the end scene in driven looks great
    Best scene acting wise: umm nailed because wow jon does an amazing job. and omg need to see the epi
    Favourite storyline: Nailed. agree i would have liked calleigh at the hospital with him but still. looks like an awesome epi
    Worst scene: um when ryan asked natalia out. ew gonna puke
    Worst scene acting wise: i dunno...:lol:
    Worst storyline: ew definatly when ryan goes out with natalia

13. TheCoroner

Best scene: uuuum... the scene in Nailed when they're test firing the nail gun or when he gets the nail removed (even though its not Calleigh, but Alexx is like my idol so its ok)
    Best scene acting wise: Nailed when he gets the nail removed
    Favorite storyline: Nailed. I'm like in love with that epi :D
    Worst scene: When Ryan asks Natalia out... ::gags:: :mad:
    Worst scene acting wise: anything with natalia :mad:
    Worst storyline: When Ryan asks out natalia :mad:

I hate natalia with a passion :mad:... I did however love the part in Nailed when she asks about Ryan and how he is and Calleigh just looks at her with total distain... i loved it!! :D

ha ha smilie attack!!
    :D :confused: :cool: :eek: :devil: :( :lol: :mad: :eek: :rolleyes: ;) :p :)
    it's been a loooong day

14. CaRWashLuvr

CaRWashLuvr Hit and Run

Best scene: umm.. there are so many but i have to say either the end scene in Driven,end scene in Deviant or the you're fantastic scene in Shock
    Best scene acting wise: end scene in Driven.. i think they both did a really great job in that scene Jon looked so upset :( and Emily also did a very great job!
    Favourite storyline:Nailed for sure! Favorite episode ever
    Worst scene: Ryan asking Natalia out
    Worst scene acting wise: none.. they are great in every scene :D
    Worst storyline:Ryan going out with Natalia

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

yes it is. He was right out of college and it's from the show "Special Unit 2" He was on it in 2002 so he was about 24 or 25 I think...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.