Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Same Dee. I'm an angst whore. :p Love your icon BTW.

But he cannot die! Never ever never!!

2. Dee

Dee Rookie

Death is not angst...Death is..Death..Where's the fun in that?? :D :D Hee hee!! I'm SO excited...Physical and mental angst to a super cute guy? What more can one ask for??

:) Haa

3. Sandersgal4lyfe

Sandersgal4lyfe Lab Technician

I'm in! Haha I guess I'm angst whore #3. :lol:

It's weird sometimes, like I just want something bad to happen to the main characters. :rolleyes: Oh well. That's just me. :p

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I read a little spoiler nicksarafan2 posted on the Nick / George discussion thread. Besically it says, that they will show the long term effects of Nick being buried alive. Plus, something will happen to bring Nick and Warrick closer. Is anyone else thinking that Greg sees what's going on with Nick and feels really stupid for not being able to handle what happened to him. Then because of this, he doesn't seek help from the rest of team, thinking one) he should be able to deal with things himself, and two) that since Nick's problem seems bigger, his own is unimporant. Just a thought.

Spoiler

5. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

im looking forward to seeing the long term affects. they were really missing from s6. it would have made nuch more sense to show it in s6, but as long as they show it...but i heard that eads didnt want to have them show the affects on nick?...

6. 915

915 CSI Level One

:D Hey I'm not alone I'm an angst lover too. I don't mind my fav charators getting hurt as long as they live through it. I think the wait to season 7 is going to kill me.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

~Hello, everyone. My name is Anne and I'm addicted to angst, especially when it happens to Greg and Nick.~

They say the first step to beating addiction is to admit you have a problem. However, what if you don't want to be cured? Right now, S7 is looking like it's going to be filled with angst. I'm so happy. :D

8. melbel

melbel Pathologist

i'd really like to find out Catherine's?
    and even warrick's

9. ariela57

ariela57 Lab Technician

Oh, I just hope the spoilers are true because us Nick fans have been patiently waiting for some kind of payoff to GD and heck, if that happens, better buy some stock in Kleenex because I know my boy can act his cute butt off! And I am so glad to see Greggo get a storyline too, ES is a wasted talent that will absolutely shine if given the opportunity. I am thinking maybe what happens to Greg, assuming that he is in danger, triggers something in Nick and finally leads him to face up to what happened to him and to admit he is far from fine? Man it sounds like an awesome season....Is it September yet?

10. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Hi all :D

I couldn't find this place last night, but here I am now and here are the links to the news articles on CSI and GE's character especially :D

here is the first

and here is the other one:

the other one

those should help in the ongoing search for CSI:LV spoilers :D

11. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Thanks for the link NSF im glad they are going back to Nick because they started the effects of him being burried alive in season six like in 'Shooting Stars' he was nearvous to go down under ground. Plus im not quite sure what anst means but if it's happening to Greg then im happy because Eric needs to be seen on screen.

12. Sillie

Sillie Pathologist

*has been roaming around on the YTDAW forum*

Ah.. new spoilers:

7.04: Fannysmackin'

A gang of idiot teenagers led by "Pig" (by name and by nature) is finding delight in targeting mostly tourists and going to town on them. A local dishwasher and husband and father of three dies in the teaser, and two tourists are left for dead as the episode goes on.

Oh, and there's Greg. Greg gets beat up. He first shows up triumphant from his first appearance at court. Grissom is a little dismissive of him, but nothing new there. Grissom sends Greg out on the field and the former lab tech ends up saving the life of one of the beat up tourists. Greg puts himself in harm's way and keeps his cool about it when it's time for Sara to process him.

:O

13. churchmouse

churchmouse Witness

Cool. So, Greg gets to be a hero, and save someones life. This little plot can go so many ways.

14. Dee

Dee Rookie

*passes out delight*

OOoooh, not only does he save someone, and get beat up..he tries to keep his cool about it.. Hee hee I'm so excited right now LOL!!

15. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

The Futon critic has reported that this season there are 24 eps ordered, those that is subject to change the chances are unlikely that it would change. For those who didn't know. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.