The Triangle That Love Creates- For GSR and Snicker fans

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MissMurder, Aug 1, 2006.

1. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

Cordelia_GRS_Fan CSI Level Two

Bles lil Nicky! I luv im! But oh thank goodness Grissom's come to his senses....for some weird reason, I can tell you ain't just gonna let em be happy...wooo! *crosses fingers for lots of angst* I luv angst from you! it's fab!

lovelove
    Xx Mia-Sara xX

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'm interested to see where this goes. More, soon?

3. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I love it, I just started reading. Please continue.

4. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

Chapter 5

The embrace broke between Grissom and Sara and she gazed into his eyes. She could tell he was serious about protecting her and that made the butterflies in her stomach flutter.

Grissom gazed into her eyes, showing her that he wasn't lying. He would do anything for her. He could tell she saw this. Her expression was soft and trusting. He gave her one of his rare smiles and it was replied by a heartstopping one of hers.

They left the office and walked to the breakroom. Sara grabbed a cup of coffee and Grissom did the same. Nick entered soom after that and glared at Grissom.

Grissom glanced at Nick and saw his glare. It was like Nick had knifes in his eyes, the look was so sharp. He wondered what was wrong with him? What had he done to make Nick look so...deadly? He had no clue, until he caught Nick stare at Sara. He knew then, Nick cared for her. He had probably gotten to close in Nick's eyes. Nick was very protective of the things he cared about.

Not a chance Nicky my boy. Grissom thought. In Grissom's eyes, Sara was his. Nobody else was allowed to touch her. He knew Sara wasn't this material thing that could be owned, she was a wild bird free. But, she was his and that was that. Say you had spotted a wild bird, like an eagle or a hawk. Then you saw it again a week later, then again the next week. You would say somthing like 'There's my bird.' saying that it belongs to you even though it is not yours to own. That's the way Grissom felt with Sara. He could have had her years ago. He could be her other half, yet here he was, alone. Nobody to go home to at night, nobody to take home.

Sara sat down, looking from one man to the other. They were in a war with their eyes. She didn't have a clue why. Nicky then left the room and Grissom sat beside her:

"What was that about?" She asked him.

"What was what?"

"That, with Nicky. The glares Grissom?"

"Oh, nothing. Don't worry."

"It was something Gris."

"Male instincts Sara."

"Riiiggghhhttt." She dragged on. "Ok, whatever."

They sat in silence for a while. Then Catherine came in with some important...

TBC :D :devil:

Sorry about the short chapter. Next one will be longer. :D

5. melbel

melbel Pathologist

it's great keep this up

6. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

update soon :)

7. CSIWillows

CSIWillows Rookie

update soon please, it's awsome!

8. cocoa_girl18