Danny/Lindsay #10 ~ "Does IT Turn You On?"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by audacity, Jul 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Get well soon keich!

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello all my fellow shippy buddies! :D **waves!**

Lol, Em honey you trying to bribe Auda? Heehee...good luck! ;) (Try chocolate! Ohhhh, or chocolate and Carmine...chocolate on Carmine... :devil: !)

Mis I'd send you a copy of the TVGuide if I could! For that matter one of us probably could send it to you if you wanted! :D And hey...your wallpapers hon, those are gorgeous! Wow! I loved them! Have fun shopping honey, lucky you...Italy calls and you can actually go! :D

Hello Rad honey! **snuggles!** I like "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl"...it's just so cute and fun! :lol: Ahh, Kels made the banner huh...cool beans! :D

Keich!!! Hi! **waves!** Awww, I'm sorry you're not feeling well hon...bummer! :( Thanks for the b'day wish...I had a good one! :D
    Lol, I'm totally with ya on the Broom Closet! Yeah baby!! :devil: A kiss on the cheek, I'd love to see that...it'd be cute and sweet! And a kiss on the lips, I'd LOVE to see that! But then I've always wanted to see them kiss :D As for the bed...mmmm, yeah I'm with ya, we don't have to see that....we have plenty of imagination! :devil: We can use it to go that far! :devil: :D

Lynn, Auda you two around here somewhere? **Moriel peeks into the closet...nope not in there! But D/L's having fun! :devil: :lol:**

3. Dingbat

Dingbat CSI Level One

Misery, beautiful walls :D Love how you turned her head in that first one.

Honestly, too much goes on in here...which isn't a bad thing ;)...I just can't comment on everything. :rolleyes:

Love the new title. Kinda symbolic for the Lindsay dislike floating around. Ha! In your face!... :rolleyes:

A kiss? Oh, I'd like that! Bed would be nice but too soon. Cheek would be nice, but too simple. Lips is all I ask ;)

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Dingbat! Howdy :D Glad to see you 'round here :lol:
    Lol, yeah we move pretty fast in here! At the moment I manage to keep up (being unemployed helps! :lol:) I dunno what I'll do when I can't be on here every 5 seconds! :(
    I agree with the new title! Gotta love the Linds love that flows from that...and how can you not love Linds? That's what I don't get...silly anti-Linds people...she's adorable! :D
    Yup I agree! If cheek is all we can have, I'll take it cuz it's a kiss at least...kinda. But I want lips! :D **Lips, Lips, Lips....everyone together....Lips, Lips, Lips! :lol:**

P.s. I just love your banner Dingbat, I know I've said that before....but it just makes me smile! :D

5. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

Where did the broom closet thing come from for DL? Because I know there's a supply closet thing for Flack/Lindsay.

I voted for Don't Bet Against A Country Girl. It was the only one I really liked.

6. audacity

audacity Pathologist

^I'm not sure when it started being used or who started it. But I know that since I've been coming here (since January) that we've used it. For a long time people used to joke about the 'moaning brooms.' In fact, I think there is a fic about that. :)

As soon as my D/L fic is sent to my beta and returned, I'll let you all read it. Don't expect a genius fic writer now. I'm much better with non-fiction than fiction. But it is angsty. Sorry my fluffy friends. :(

I like the country girl thread title---catchy!!

7. Dingbat

Dingbat CSI Level One

Hey, Moriel :D

I come in here like every 5 seconds too, but I don't usually have anything to say...I guess I'm a lurker at times...

Yes, my banner makes me smile too ;) t's nice that someone else knows the show. It's kinda boring talking with only my sister about it...;)

I agree screamingpoet, where did the broom closet thing come from. It's been here forver, I just don't remember why it happened ;)

8. LadeeBear

LadeeBear Witness

Yay for some internet connection!
    *waves hi to everyone*

About the broom closet thing, I know someone on here started the idea of locking DL in a broom closet, and then I was the one to suggest writing them letters, and we all (I think at one point or another) slipped some letters/notes to DL under the door. Though, I am not sure exactly who locked them in there in the first place. Hmmm...

Misery, your wallpapers are AMAZING. Especially the second one. I love how they put that picture in the article too. ;)

Oh, and screamingpoet: Your icon cracks me up. Hurrah for Harry Potter! I think JK Rowling is one of the most brilliant authors out there. And to think, she wrote her ideas on the back of an airplane sick bag.

I still love the country girl thread title.
    It owns at life.
    And so do you guys!
    :)

I miss having summer. School sucks all of my free time away from me. Consequently, I need to go read like 10 pages for AP Psychology now. (Yeah, Moriel, my Floridan county stinks, so they made us go back to school on July 31st. What a way to start my senior year, I tell ya.)

Have fun guys!
    *throws a pie at anyone passing by*
    (That wasn't intended to rhyme...)

Jenn

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Poet your icon cracks me up :lol:

Auda Hi hon! **hugs to my fluffy friend!** Moaning brooms? Now that fic I gotta read! :D Your fic is angsty Auda....why? **Moriel whines for a minute!** Lol, okay honey...just this once! ;) Heehee, can't wait to read it! :D

Dingbat I'll talk to you about SG1/SGA anytime! :D Nice avie too! ;) Love that!

Jenn hey hon! :D Wow, July 31st...that is really early to go back to school, bummer! But hey at least your a senior, that's awesome! Yay for that! :D Lol, that's right you did suggest the writing letters thing huh...that was a fabulous idea! :lol: Loved all those! I don't know who actually started the broom closet thing...but I think Lynn, Auda and I helped lock them in the broom closet! And my guess is they ( Lynn & Auda) would know who started it!

Yay for the "Country Girl" title! I loves it! :D

**Moriel dances off...tossing pie and whipped cream at her shippy buddies as she goes!**

10. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Hey! I helped too!!! :lol:

I agree, Yay for the "Country Girl" thread title!

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Smiliee my bad!! How could I forget that?! Lol :lol: You did help honey...and it was quite fun wasn't it! :D And now look at just how happy they are in there... :devil:

12. Girlygirl

Girlygirl Rookie

Hey guys, thanks for all the feedback and wonderful review on my fic. :)

Moriel21 I'm so sorry I missed your birthday; I was out of town all weekend at my friend’s cottage but HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DARLING and I hope it was fantastic. :D

I'm so exited for next season but truthfully I hope they wait a bit longer before putting D/L together. I personally love the sexual tension and flirtation and most of the time once a couple gets together they become less interesting. It's like they die and I don't want that to happen to D/L. Considering they've only just met I think there is so much potential for letting them dance around each other more and get to know each other more before they go any further.

-Girlygirl

13. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

*throws pie at GirlyGirl What? I felt like it.

I heard that Moriel I shall get you. Em dangit if I want DL to be on the dl they'll be on the dl, 'prenda?

Yes, Smiliee helped... wow, Auda, I've known you that long? ... Nice..

{thinks of broom closet days} Ahh those have been nice.

14. LadeeBear

LadeeBear Witness

"Well, hallelujah and pass the ammunition." - The Poisonwood Bible.

We got a new router today - FINALLY.
    So, I am back on my laptop in my room.
    Needless to say, I am excited.
    :D

Anyway, I took a look at the comments and decided to throw in my two cents.

Totally agree with you.
    Which is why I would really like to see both of them develop as characters before they start a relationship together, which is why the TV Guide cover entertained me when it read: "CSI:NY - Will Danny and Lindsay finally hook up?" Honestly, it's as if we have been waiting for years or decades, but I don't want them to fizzle out this early in the show's run. I hate to see that happen, and I don't think that the producers are going to do it, but you never know what they could potentially throw at us. Also, the inside with Carmine's interview intrigued me a bit, also with the comment from one of the producers about an "interesting moment" within the first four episodes of next season. So, I completely understand what you are saying, and I have my reservations too, but at the same time, I would love to see them together because they are a match made in television heaven. Country VS City.

Yeah, so, I hope I didn't spoil anything about the article for you guys who haven't read it yet. They don't disclose a lot of information for the upcoming season, since it's more of an article focusing on Carmine and the other 'hot guys of CSI'. I still giggle when I look at that title. :D

Well, as I am procrastinating terribly, I probably should go work on my next assignment - AP Literature. Yes, I am dumb for taking three AP courses and all the rest honors courses my senior year. This has been pointed out to me once already today. LOL.

Woot.
    (That's the only appropriate ending I can think of)

Jenn

15. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I miss the letters.. I should go back and make them all into a book... :lol: the good old days of.. a month ago.. :rolleyes:

and I start school tomorrow so I don't know how much I'll be on. But I promise that I'll be on as much as possible!

I love you guys *Hugs all my D/L shippers and waves to Moriel and my Twins*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.