Horatio & Yelina Thread #4 ~The Romantic Real Deal~

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Jul 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Re: Horatio & Yelina #4 ~'The Romantic Real Deal'~

*Spoiler speculation*

what about this scenario. Ray again come back to his old habit - taking drugs. they with Y have a lot scandals and he go home more and more seldom. everyone try to keep this problems from H, but in the end Ray just disappear ... for coincidence at this time H arrive in Rio and understand that Ray Jn is tring to find his dad and is in a big danger.... one perfect variant/reason H to take Y and RayJn back in Miami :p

uhhhh don`t think that Ray is able to protect his familly from Mala Noche, more possibly is to become one of them heheh :p

2. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Spies, eh? I think I could do that fairly well. ;) I believe Luce and I are a tad fixated on the H/Y light and goodness just because it's so wonderfully compelling.

Yes, ma'am. I've got pirates (especially a singular Johnny Depp inspired pirate) on the brain for all of this summer. Besides, I believe the Kraken would be just the ticket needed to keep Miami-tptb in line for Season 5.

3. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

can i ask one stupid question...errr who or what is Kraken ?!?! :rolleyes:

from PotC II i know that is supposed type of sea monster of a giant size...did he/it go with ours pirates ship like home/house pet :lol:... or i don`t translate right ur post...sorry for this in advance.. :confused:

4. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

The Kraken is an agressive sea monster, yes. It would be very effective in keeping the Miami writers in check next season re H/Y, ie. they need to get their act together or else! ;)

5. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

thanks Lucy for confirming this info re Kraken ;)

well, new work week 'new' pics :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

for where are they going ?! :devil:

6. inge

inge CSI Level Two

^ :eek: wow, hot pics. the look on their faces. :devil:
    Thank you for the pics!

H: do you have plans for tonight?
    Y: What would happen if I say no?

:p

7. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Great pics Pusher. Love those looks between them. Subtle, yet they speak volumes - less is more and all that. ;)
    H: I could, er, I could, um, ask you and Ray Jnr over for something to eat?
    Y: Your cooking? I don't know if we should risk that! (smiles mischievously)
    H: (smiles, blushing a little)
    Y: That would be nice - thank you.
    H: So, I'll see you later?
    Y: Yes - we'll look forward to it (leaves, smiling, looking back at H who is also smiling)

Now writers, would that be so hard? ;)

8. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

i love the look on both of there faces especaly the one of Sofia, Dawm she look hot...
    [​IMG]

i found this one at Google.nl

9. xmiamigirlx

xmiamigirlx Dead on Arrival

Does anyone think they will ever get together???

10. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

im still hoping for it, and if it was for me and i was one of the wrighters i will put i real romance between them in the show... :D

11. xmiamigirlx

Yeah i think the writers want to do it slowly but no offence H is 10 years from retirement age so they better hurry it up just a tinsie bit!!!!

12. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Welcome to the thread Nathalie_Emily and xmiamigirlx! :D

I hope that they will get together someday in the future. I never thought that I would say this. Normally I don't like it when two main characters are together in a show like CSI. I'm a multiple ryan-shipper but do I really want to see him together on screen with cal? please no. to soapy.
    the relationship between them (H/Y) is more 'adult'. I don't mean this because they are older it's the way they interact with each other. I don't think that it would be too soapy to see them on screen together. so I hope that they will find each other.
    the other thing is it's more exciting to speculate about them and to interpert scenes when they're not together. It would be cute to see them together but that would mean no speculation.
    I've experienced this with Gilmore Girls. I waited years that Lorelai will see that Luke is perfect for her. they got together and the storylines were 'they break up - they make up - they break up' boring!

so H and Y are perfect for each other but they should come together in the last season of the show.

*hopes the others won't kick her out for this post*

13. xmiamigirlx

Thank you helped loads :D

14. GillianSGrissom

GillianSGrissom Witness

Back again after too long. That is SO COOL that Sofia's site has the link to us on it! That is so NEAT!

Since I've not been here for a while, I'll comment on Raymond. Do I think he loves his family? Yes, I'll believe it. However, how he treated Yelina and Ray Jr. even before his 'death' was unforgivable, in my opinion. And how he treated Susie and Maddy, I'm not even going there.

Do I think Horatio and Yelina are going to get together? Yes. It may be the very final episode of the show, the last ten seconds even, but there is too much chemistry between them for them to never get together. One day (to misquote a Dan/jan fanfic at ff.n) they're just going to snap and it's goodbye the lonliness of being single and hello wedded bliss. (It actually says more than that I'm just too lazy to go find it and quote it properly.)

BTW, when does the new seasons of CSI and CSI:Miami start? Do they start the same week? Cause that would be cool. Getting to see Yelina and how tptb will handle Grissom and Sara in the same week would be so friggin cool!

YAY PIRATES! Even though Elizabeth should never get with Jack. :D YAY PIRATES!

15. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Welcome to H/Y thread new guys and GillianSGrissom :D

inge i agree with all ur post. this journey 'will they - won`t they' is the most interesting/magic part of H/Y relationship. i too won`t like if they become couple....maybe in the last epi form the last season ;) but i want Y to be always near H - they two complete one other. H without her is not the same. also i think that one night stand will be a lot intrigue plot. never to be together - but to have one memory of one perfect night :devil:

this soap from S4 scare me a lot and i don`t have a lot faith in CSI miami writers, after all won`t be surprise if they in epi 100 make Ray Jn son of H and Y :lol:

for my regret we know a lot example for tv shows that go down after some stupid season/plot line. and peopls(writers) don`t change so easily... :(

CSI premieres September 21st. CSI Miami premieres September 18th. CSI NY premieres September 20th.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.