true vinyl

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by nix586141, Jul 31, 2006.

1. nix586141

nix586141 Hit and Run

has anyone seen it? im dying to(simply because eric szmandas on it) and just ordered it online...2 day shipping :)

~nix

2. Sandersgal4lyfe

Sandersgal4lyfe Lab Technician

I've seen it. I also ordered it online...great deal! :)

Awesome movie, you should really, really look forward to it...Eric does an amazing job portraying Billy T. His character is just so...cool. :cool: Of course I won't give anything away right now for you. ;) But the movie's spectacular. I give it a five-star. :D

*psstt...Eric Szmanda fan, I hear? Don't worry, Eric's the main character and looks hot as ever in this movie. :devil: ;)

3. nix586141

nix586141 Hit and Run

ok good :) i was watching the trailer for it and movie clips of things people put together online...oooh that lucky girl who plays maya has it good....grrr....haha

thank you! :)

~nix

4. Sandersgal4lyfe

Yeah no problemo! :)

Oh, and just a little secret... ;)

We get to see Ercy shirtless, and shirtless in water, no less. :devil:

5. CSI_mania

CSI_mania Pathologist

gosh!! I have to see that movie ASAP!! :p

6. nix586141

nix586141 Hit and Run

haha exactly why i ordered mine on rush for 2 day shipping :) ;)

~nix :D

7. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

i was gonna rent this movie but blockbuster didnt have it :( so i guess i will have to order it also :)

8. Sandersgal4lyfe

Yeah before, I tried looking in Blockbuster, Hollywood Video, FYE, anything!! They didnt have it. And in all places we asked the "clerk helpers" And everytime they asked if they were obscene movies. I was like 'huh?' and then they all told me they were 'movies that aren't popular that no-one wants to see'. Oh, boy. Saying I was mad after that was an understatement. :eek:

But alas, when I got home, a light bulb went off in my head, and I ordered it online. :p

It's a reallly reallly reallly good movie, I love the final competition at the end where he's using his friend's "secret device." :D Awesome! :cool:

9. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

omg! its not "obscene"! what the hell!!! i would have been like "okyoushutuporiwillimakeyouobscene"

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Was it ever released in the UK, I really want to see it, but I can't find it, & if I order it in dollars, it will be Region 1, & I need Region 2 :(

"-Emily Procter: "It's no secret. I love Togo."
    -Jonathan Togo: "Emily is even more beautiful in person. She loves me madly, and the feeling is mutual!" "

Sandersidle, are they going out? Awww...

11. nix586141

nix586141 Hit and Run

ahahahaha that is so something i would say :) yess that movie is great...simply becuase of eric...

:)

~nix

12. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

haha i actually wouldnt say that...im too shy :) but i would have liked to hehe

no FeelingAwesome, emily and jon arent going out but they are really close friends and they both said that and i ship calleigh and ryan so i put it in my signature :)

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Awww..they would make a cute couple...anyway...I'm trying to get this DVD from truevinyl.com, because I'm in the UK (Which sucks) And I'm getting a new DVD player, so I shall make sure tis multi region...they wouldn't sell it on eBay UK, would they...ever?