Black Eyes, Blue Tears

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by vexus, Jun 29, 2006.

1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I hope you update soon :)

2. CHILI_PEPPERS

CHILI_PEPPERS Pathologist

Great update! cant wait for more!!

3. Kal

Kal Prime Suspect

ahh! this is awesome! update soon, pretty please?

4. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

yes, soon please!!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

wow! this is great please please please! update soon thanx :D

6. Di_Csi

Di_Csi Hit and Run

Love this! update please!!

7. vexus

vexus Pathologist

part 14.......

Danny was not the one to hit a or threaten a woman, but this nurse was making Danny react to her like she was a man.

"I'm taking her out of here and away from this place," Danny said angrily, "And if you have a problem with it, take it up with my lawyer, cause' there's no way in hell she's staying in here anymore."

"Danny! Danny! Please, get me away from that woman! She drugged me! She drugged me!", Lindsay said, screaming out in fear.

"Miss, you're delusional, you're not leaving until we have released you, matter of fact, I think a psych evaluation is next on your list of tests," the nurse said, with a slight grin on her face.

Danny released Lindsay and enclosed on the space of the nurse, the smile that she had been sporting, slowly disappered from her face.

"Lady, for the best interest of you, I would step away now before things happen." Danny said, angrily.

Danny opened the door for Lindsay and pushed her wheelchair out of the doors and out into the hallway. The nurse however, had other plans. She grabbed for her cellphone, shaking uncontrollably.

"Hey, yeah, be on the lookout, please? I don't want this to lead back to me, please." Talk to you later, kay? Bye.".

The nurse slammed her phone shut and leaned against the wall, a nervous smile slowly crept up on her face. Miss Monroe will learn her lesson about not messing with the wrong people and with that she walked over to the nurse's station and
    grabbed the next chart.

Anthony Garrett was relaxed as any man can be. He thought after attacking Lindsay, a man should be able to have a beer and not have a care in the world. Of course, she did put up quite a fight; the scratch on his face, a reminder that the little minx is tougher than she looks.

He walked into his kitchen and grabbed a Corona and popped the top and took a long swig of the golden, frothy delight. A belch rose in his throat and he released it with all his might.

Attacking Lindsay was like have sex for him. The rush, the orgasmic feel when he felt her blood on his fists after punching her and the way that she smelled while raping her over and over again until she became unconsious. Man what a rush!

He had just thrown his bottle away in the trash when he heard a knock at the door, startling him.

Now I wonder who that could be, he thought grinning.

to be continued....

8. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Please update soon!

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes Please!

10. CHILI_PEPPERS

CHILI_PEPPERS Pathologist

Oh wow! i just love it! cant wait for more

11. CSI_in_training

OH OH! I KNOW! It's mac and stella come to arrest his sorry a$$, take that! Come back soon, please!!!

12. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I'll be updating this weekend when I have some more time. Sometimes real life gets in the way. But I will return. :) :)

13. Kal

Kal Prime Suspect

this is great. i can't wait until you update it more.

14. vexus

vexus Pathologist

part 15.....

Anthony casually walked over to the front door and opened it quickly. He stood in front of the door and noticed that no one was there. He starts to close the door when a hand stops the door from shutting. Mac pushes the door open and walks in with Stella.

"Mr Garrett, can I ask you a couple of questions?" Mac said, looking Anthony straight in the eye. Anthony ran his hand through his hair and walked into his living room and sat down. "Sure," Anthony said, looking puzzled, "What's the problem?"

It was now Stella's turn in the spotlight. She pulled up a chair that was adjacent to the television and planted herself in front of Anthony, clearly in view of her low-cut shirt that would show just enough cleavage to distract him. She leaned towards him and just stared at him.

"Well Anthony, it seems to me like you have been a very busy boy, just spreading your seed around, you like that don't you?" Stella said, sarcastically. Anthony leaned back in his chair, his mouth watering over the sight of Stella's cleavage and just smirked.

Mac walked over to Stella and crossed his arms before speaking. "Mr. Garrett we have proof that you raped and attacked a Miss Lindsay Monroe, a detective with the New York Police Department." Anthony stretched out his arms and cracked his knuckles. "I had sex with, what did you say her name was? Lucy. We had sex, ya know."

Stella got out of her chair and started to pace in front of Anthony. "We know that you were there at Miss Monroe's apartment, we have your prints, we have your suit fibers that were on her clothes, so you're going to take a little trip with us."

Anthony glared at Stella and rose before them, "I know my rights, do you have a warrant?" Mac reached in his coat pocket and reached for the warrant. He opened it and forced Anthony to look at it. Mac put it away and put two fingers in his mouth and let out a sharp, loud
    whistle. Two NYPD officers walked through the door and placed handcuffs on him.

Danny and Lindsay had reached Danny's truck and he opened the door and gently lifted Lindsay into the truck. She was light as a feather and if she was in Heaven the angels would be jealous. Even though she was battered, she is the most beautiful woman he has ever been around.

Lindsay looked at him after he placed her in the truck, and reached for his hand. She gently tugged on his arm and pulled him to her. She placed a gentle kiss on his lips.

"You know how to sweep me off my feet, Messer." Danny looked at her and all he could do is smile. "Well Montana, I do my best." He winked at her and gently closed the truck door.

to be continued....

15. CSI_in_training

Awww!!!! That was so cute! Lindsay's an angel and Danny...well Danny can sweep me off my feet anyday! ;) Good job Vexus, that was really really good!