Gil <3 Cath #22: PureJoy - What Would He Do Without Her?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Jul 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

Re: Gil <3 Cath #22: PureJoy - What Would He Do Without H

Yeay for caps!

could really do with a G/C fix right now am trying to find a new haircut (yes i know there are bigger problems in the world :lol:. wish i had Cath/Marg's hair then maybe my Grissom will actually notice me for once - ugh am depressed now :( *runs off to buy No Humans Involved?*

2. rebec

rebec Police Officer

Thanks Erica , really nice caps you have there :)

3. bobo

bobo Lab Technician

Thanks for The Finger, Erica ! great caps for a great epi :) I gonna re-watch it !

4. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Yes, it was invisible evidence where the sheriff & Gil discuss his pig - although the sheriff doesn't really want to hear the answer.

SHERIFF RORY ATWATER: What the hell is this?
    GRISSOM: It's irradiated fetal pig. I used the tissue to determine the effects of radiation ...
    SHERIFF: (interrupts) Look, Grissom, you and your team have done exemplary work.... Thanks to the crime lab, some very difficult cases have gone our way. You've elevated the status of the whole bureau.
    GRISSOM: Uh-huh. Then why are you here?
    SHERIFF: I'm holding a press conference in an hour where I'll be telling the media that this case is under your purview.
    GRISSOM: Oh, it is about perception, isn't it?
    SHERIFF: Glad we understand each other.

*giggles* Wow! Gil learning some politics?!

Erica - your caps always ROCK!! Now if I could only get into the mood of making more icons. *sigh* Although I'm not sure if caps of the finger was a good thing to do right now. coolc has some weird idea about Cath & the rabbit-headed/squeaky voiced guy! Giving her caps to add to her weirdness? NOT good!!

5. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LMAO! I wonder what kind of a weird idea coolc has about Cath and the rebbithead (who turned out to be a stupid lawyer working for the real murderer). Care to explain? And thanks for the nice words. I don't like the quality of these caps, though. Capping from DVD's -especially old DVD's which aren't as hi-tech as DVD's nowadays- is a major PITA!

6. xitalianxromanc

xitalianxromanc Rookie

7. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Awwww. That wasn't very nice. I actually like Sara - just not her together with a certain person.

8. xitalianxromanc

xitalianxromanc Rookie

i know i like sara too...but when she starts messin with me like that..i get mad...and do things...

9. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

but look who are the ones that have their arms around each other in that pic! And that still wasn't very nice of you.

10. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Barely one week ago, TBonz posted a message here in Shipper Central regarding behavior. In her message she clearly stated that:

I fail to see how this is in any way respectful of anyone.

She also stated:

Posters would do well to remember that, as Bonz does not make idol threats.

xitalianxromanc, this is an Official Warning to you for Trolling for you post, quoted above.

The definition of trolling is:

Please note, I’ve also changed the image into a link as it is stretching out the page, which is also something the board rules asks you not to do.

To everyone – this is the Gil/Catherine ship thread. Please keep it on THAT topic. If you wish to debate the merits of other ships in a MATURE way, there is a thread in Shipper Central in which to do so. Otherwise, stay on topic in this thread. Thank you.

11. lament

lament Captain

I'm in agreement with forensicsgirl here. It's frustrating to me, both as a moderator and a poster, to come into a discussion thread and see a picture insulting a character, rather a well-reasoned discussion. We've asked time and time again that posters respect each other. It's not that hard, people. Respect each other.

12. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Yay! I wonder what she found. *iz excited*

Aww come on you gals you're making me watch CSI again :lol: First AngelEyez made me watch A Little Murder again and now Im itching to watch No Humans Involved again. This episode is actually full of positive stuff-- I loved Catherine's way of 'reprimanding' Warrick (hey Cath reprimand me too! :lol: ) she didn't shout nor screamed at him I bet she learned that approach from Gil; Gil giving Cath his fetal pig; Sara with the victims, specially love her scene w/ the girl who was from the foster care reading a chemistry book. (I remember quite a lot from this episode.. but still I wanna watch it again.. just for the fetal pig scene *sighs* ) Wanna join me CSIangel17? ;)

Yup xitalianromance, we posted this link of Tbonz's message a few days ago in the previous thread.. probably you missed it.. just read it and reply there, so that everything can be discussed in a nice way. :)

13. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

:) thanx Hottie_Cath will join you cant believe how many G/C moments ive missed out on by not seeing one ep *kicks self again* never mind maybe will get it for xmas - only 4 months away! :( :lol:

14. ren28

ren28 Pathologist

Gosh, xitalianxromanc, that was just awful! You've not only attacked Jorja Fox, made the Mods angry with us, but also defaced Erica's beautiful website.

How about making a compilation of just the lovely GC moments so you can watch with all of the pleasure and none of the aggravation? ;) Hmm. Didn't someone say she did that?

15. AngelEyez

AngelEyez Coroner

Uh... I had the exact same thought. Having an opinion is one thing... but dragging others into it in such a way is just... low.

LOL Hottie_Cath, I love your excitement. I hope you won't be disappointed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.