Jorjeous Jorja/Sara discussion part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Roosey, May 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

Thanks! It's one of my fave avatars as well! I would love to know who made it (hint hint :p)

2. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Great pic SaraSullivan! I've never seen it before!

trent, that monkey wrench does look like a monkey! :eek: No offense to the monkeys out there! I love you monkeys and I even have a stuffed monkey once upon a time. :D Did ya hear trent? Roos and I need your help to research Jorja's phone number. Now go do your wolverine thang. ;) I've tried calling F-O-X-Y-B-A-B-Y but I doubt that dude at the other end of the line is Jorja. :eek:

3. trent_bowie

trent_bowie Rookie

No. Way.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I would do my research skills to find out anything within reason. However, trying to find someone's phone number without their consent is illegal and invading someone's privacy is where I draw the line.

Let me put it this way. How would you feel if somebody found out your phone number and gave it to just anybody who wanted it? Wouldn't you feel violated? And imagine getting all sorts of calls at the worst possible times, forcing you to change your number and really, it would be a headache, right?

Sorry, my dears, but you'll have to content yourselves with writing letters and typing e-mails. Give the gal a break, willya? :)

4. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Uh trent, I hadn't wanted you to actually look for her number, I was only kidding girl. ;) Sorry for the mess. :) Lesson learnt: Invasion of privacy = BAD. Sending mallows and virtual hugs and kissies = GOOD. :D

5. trent_bowie

trent_bowie Rookie

Jesus, dude! You scared me there for a minute. Sometimes, I can't tell whether somebody's kidding (yeah, my social skills are real stellar :rolleyes: ).

Of course, this IS the Insane Asylum...crazy like a fox, indeed. :p

6. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Trentie, lol, it was a joke!

And uhm, my class-mate gave my number to a friend of him, who has a crush on me, I wasn't too happy with that, as you can understand.

7. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

*Peeps in* Nice come back someone was about to get told regarding privacy. *peeps back out*

8. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Don't peep back out Destiny! You can stay and talk with us if you want. :) There's plenty of room, mallows and Jorja lovin' to go around. :D

9. trent_bowie

trent_bowie Rookie

Yeah Destiny, come on in! We'd love to have you! :)

*...Please stand by for station identification...*

And we're back at the Jorjoeous Jorja/Sara Chat-O-Rama...All Jorja all the time and Sara "I swear to you I'm not sui-" Sidle, too!

Next up...it's 12:28 AM. Do you know where your sanity is? :confused:

10. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

I haven't been in here for a while! So here I am, just to let you guys know I'm not dead... ;)

Anyways, I was talking with some people and who here thinks tha Jorja's voice is sort of a pick-me-up?? :lol: I swear, I have that interview on my iPod (still ;)), and when I'm writing something really dark, or if I'm reading something really dark, all of a sudden her voice just makes me smile :lol: :p

Me: *sniffle* This is so sad!
    iPod: *Jorja laughs*
    Me: BWAHAHAHAHA.

:lol: :p That's seriously what it's like, I'm not exaggerating :lol: It's just cheerful! :p

Also, did anyone else hear that poor Jorja had to lay on the floor- wet and naked- covered in a shower curtain for like... six hours during the filming of Memento?? Talk about a trooper :lol: :p She must've been close to hypothermia by then!

11. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

:eek: six hours?!?! respect for Jorja!

12. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Well thank you everyone, I am happy that you all think that, while I like all the characters equally, they individual strengths that make them that way and I give kudos to the actors for finding them and managing to put them on the screen no matter how big or small the part in said episode. :)

13. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Respect, respect! I couldn't do that!

14. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

I'd last about... 6 minutes... lol or 6 seconds. :p

15. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I mean, naked.. in front of the cast, crew.. etc, I couldn't do that, but ehm, lucky cast and crew members, though. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.