Yourself in a CSI episode??

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Nick_Wolfe_Danny, Aug 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

Hello CSI Friends!! I had a dream last night and it was that I was in a CSI episode. I was one of Nicks, sisters kids.(I know,I know doesn't make alot of sense but it made me feel happy)I came to Las Vegas to visit my uncle Nick Stokes (sigh) but he was out on call. So I had to chill around the lab for a while. I met Grissom and it was so odd he just kept starring at me(this was in his office) with those Grissom looks that he does so well. I hung out with Greg and Hodges. Of course there was other stuff going on Nick, Catherine, Warrick and Sara were on the scene And Grissom and Greg were in the CSI offices.

It may be a long stretch but it was pretty cool.
    Anyway, If you had your way and you could be on any of the Three CSI episodes, What would you have happen??

2. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

since I"m told I look like I could be Sara's Twin I'd probably be her long lost Twin Sister though I dont think they'd really do that after having the Butterflied ep

3. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I never pictured myself in an episode, but I wrote a fic to have my friend be the victim :D
    but I would love to play Grissom's "love interest" but I guess that part is taken ;)

4. newflame13

newflame13 CSI Level Two

I actually dreamt of the book Cold Burn but instead of Sara being with Grissom it was me as a new CSI and we (grissom and I) were working on the case. It was cute actually imagining Grissom saying "Don't you want to read near the fire?" That did sound almost romantic. Anyways It dragged on longer than the book. It actually went up to when the DA in New York need us to testify. *Awesomeness* That would be an awesome eppie. :D

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I just think it's too bad that wasn't closer to NYC, it would have made a good crossover LOL.

I think it'd be fun to be in an NY ep and get rsecued by Mac...although it'd be tempered 'cause I'm a diehard Smacked shipper. But there are still plenty of things I could do to thank him :devil:

I'd also play the body if he'd examine me but I'd never keep still LOL

6. CSIannalysse

CSIannalysse CSI Level Two

If I was in an episode of CSI (which would be a memory I would treasure for the rest of my life) I would love to play the bad guy because it's so out-of-character for me and just playing that role to get more speaking lines with the main cast(s) of CSI would make me all warm and fuzzy inside :lol:.

7. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

There actually have been a few Nikki's in CSI. A Nikki died in CSI 'Formalities' and in CSI:Miami 'Shock'. So I'd like to play something else than a victim. Maybe a new CSI in Miami??? :D

8. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Well, I love acting, so it'd be really great. I'd love to see myself as a friend of Sara, or something. :)

9. goreshi

goreshi Rookie

I would like to be a new detective .... can be in CSI:Miami or NY...could I be paired with Danny?? Love that!

10. LtKitty

LtKitty Pathologist

old H friend,partner! :D who came to help him and then disappear like some kind of hero ! :lol: ofcourse after some 3 or 4 eps.. :rolleyes:

11. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

I'd really love to be Greg's girlfriend on the show :devil:
    Or Grissom's lost daughter! :D
    Nope, I'd be really really perfect for the new Lindsey's role. I don't look like Catherine (unfortunately), but then I took after Eddie :p

12. WASSITO

WASSITO Pathologist

I'd like to be Sara's 1/2 sister...the one she never knew about...the one her parents kept a secret because her mother had an affair when she was 3 yrs old with the...cable guy. :lol:

13. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Careful, Wassito. Maybe she had an affair with Ecklie.

14. WASSITO

WASSITO Pathologist

HAHAHAHA thats gross. :eek: :lol:

15. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Oh I see myself in CSI:NY as the victim. One chance to get into Flack's or Danny's arms. Or better yet, a victim who's KO'ed. So either guy can give me CPR hahhaahah

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.