If Grissom Leaves After 2007 **NO Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by goggie704, Jul 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lantiscod

lantiscod Pathologist

Re: If Grissom Leaves After 2007

I think the problem is not whether Willian Perterson would leave CSI in season7, but why it appears that he would leave at this time?

We both know that Jorja Fox and Willian Perterson once had a discussion with the board of the authority about raising their payment. (I don’t know what do you think about it. But I think that they both do deserve higher payment for their eminent acting in this drama.)

And part of the reason that CSI has stood up for so long is becoz they have such enormous supports from Jorja and Billy’s fans.

It is evident that part of the drama’s audience have prayed for GSR involved for so six years. And yes the play has given us a response: the scene of Sara and Grissom chatting in the bedroom.

But why not give us a response, or any clue, of GSR involved [/b]in any of the past six years, but now[/b]? Why it is right after the time that a discussion of payment raised? Don’t you think their remarkable acting deserve higher payment? And do you think [/b]a rush response [/b](or answer) could speak for the authority’s respect to us, their such loyal audience?

I don’t know whether some main actor or actress will leave CSI in season7. But one thing I’m sure is that no one could act as eminent as they (JF and WP) do in their position.

2. csibabe

csibabe Prime Suspect

don't forget Noah Wyle *sigh... all that adorableness wears me out*. ER survived Noah Wyle leaving too.

3. csibabe

csibabe Prime Suspect

if anyone tries to leave we can bind and gag them and make them stay.

4. Depth-Of-Love

Depth-Of-Love Lab Technician

i would probably cry! grissom and catherine are my favorite characters so if grissom left it would be upsetting! and if catherine evr left i would be crushed! and btw...i will continue watching no matter what!!!!

5. nix586141

nix586141 Hit and Run

wait im confussed....do we KNOW hes leaving? that one article said he was just going away for the few episodes in jan and comming back for feb sweeps...

i sure hope hes not! :-\

~nix

6. orgasmicbilly

orgasmicbilly Lab Technician

I WILL CRY!!!!!!

and scream and cry and run around screaming more!!!!!

if he leaves csi will loose the glue that holds it together!!

7. jordan

jordan Rookie

I'd probably cry if he left, I'm not gunna lie.
    It would be very emotional if he left, not just for us but for all of the characters on the show, especially Sara and Cath.
    Again, I'd cry. And probably spazz out and hit something, then cry some more. Then I'd get sent to a mental hospital. ^__^
    But nonetheless, I'd cry.

8. WASSITO

WASSITO Pathologist

I'd be reeeeaaallly sad :( Then I'd take bets with my friends on how long the series will go on without him.

9. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

I wil be devastated if WP leaves. I TOTALLY agree that CSI: LV *IS* Grissom. He is the unique character. All the others (bless they are excellant to supurb) but they are not unique types. Look at what they have done with all the spin offs? Many of the crews in each are simliar (I'm starting to sound like my Grandmother who always thought all actors on American shows looked alike!!!).

The shows are great when they have great plots, twists and turns. But Grissom is the spine of the show. Gum Drops was writen with Grissom in mind. They did a wonderful job of adapting it but the point is it was inspired and built around the character traits of Grissom. And no disrespect AT ALL to George Eads who did brilliantly, but it would have been all the better to have been Grissom......

Does anyone see what has happend to Stargate:SG1 now that that the O'Neal lead has left? It is a different show with another hunk (the guy from Farscape) but the show has lost its way. It will go on for awhile until it drops so low down that it ends. Just like X-Files which was, well quite frankly, rubbish without the Mulder/Scully dynamic.

Far better to end the whole thing. Leave it without a 'jumping the shark' point.

........its ok I'll get my coat now and leave........

10. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY????? BP/GG CAN NOT LEAVE!! csi would never be the same i mean who would do the teasers at the beginning of each ep? who could cut off the likes of ecklie with one quick smart comment and leave them pondering? who could analyse evidence and be soooo HOTTT? What would happen to gsr? so many questions.. i hope he doesn t leave but if he does i will be behind im all the way...so i can kick his ass all the way back to santa clarita studios to continue with csi :lol: no seriously if he does go good luck to him hes a fantastic actor its just that the show wont be the same without him. i do however think the show will continue because there are other actors with great ability and potential to step up and fill the void. lets just hope it doesnt come to that... :(

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Frist Welcome grissom89 ;) and second they've not been in Santa Clarita for some time- moved to the L.A. Studios in Universal City- and he is leaving- :( this has been discussed so much- but think about what he wants :eek: not to be know as Grissom forever- he's so multi-talented and wants to go back and do theater, which he'll be doing this fall/winter-or hopefully big screen movies-- wish him luck ;) and he's not leaving the planet- just CSI- to do other things that turn him on- :) here's a article from our "files" for those of you who haven't read it yet-on him leaving and why-

http://www.csifiles.com/news/130206_01.shtml

[​IMG]

12. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm going to put in my two cents. In my opinion, while William Petersen has done a wonderful job bringing the character of Gil Grissom to life, the show can go on without him, and not lose fans. Plus, if the poor guy has heart problems, there's not much we can do to make him stay against his will. I will miss the character of Gil Grissom if it comes to that, but as they say...The show must go on.

13. puppypower76

puppypower76 Witness

From a conversation with a friend last night, there is a good possibility Billy will be around for Season 8, from what we were told he's been offered a very nice deal where he also has a lot more say in what's going on. This was possibly put to him over the summer. He might not be around as much on screen, but the offer is in place. Whether he's accepted or not, not sure yet, I'll guess we'll just have to wait and see. Have also seen something similar posted on a few other boards as well :)

The WPAP
    www.billypetersen.com

14. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

puppypower76 you have just brightened up my entire day thank you :D woo hoo billy for two more seasons well we hope two more seasons yay :D

15. puppypower76

puppypower76 Witness

Like I say, we don't know if he's accepted the offer yet, but anything we hear, will post :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.