Danny/Lindsay #10 ~ "Does IT Turn You On?"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by audacity, Jul 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

I want to see option B. It seems like it could bring more angst! Plus, I would just rather have someone else find out before she told anyone. I think it would make for a more interesting episode.

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hi Auda my lovely fluffy! :D Yeah I'm right there with ya honey, nothing can bring me down today! :lol:
    Yay between what it says on the cover (YAY!!!) and the comments in the article on the inside (Double YAY!!) and the freaking HOT pic of Carmine inside (did you see that pic Auda he is SOOO cute! :D)...anyway, all those things combined, I'm in heaven! :lol:
    And I think it's possible to develop their relationship without losing individual development as well.
    Can't wait to read your ficcie hon :D Even if it's angsty! ;)

Hi Jenn! You made sense hon :D And I can kind of agree with you...but I still maintain they can develop D/L individually while still having them be in a relationship!
    Being in a relationship opens up whole new avenues and ways for people to grow both together and individually! :D
    (Your back in school already Jenn? Wow it's only the beginning of August...bummer for you hon!)

Yeah Pizza I agree! We're plenty good at imagining that on our own! :devil: Heehee! :lol: I wouldn't mind seeing some kissing though...that'd be fun! :D
    As for your scenario hon...hmmmm, I think I would go with Option A. I'd like to see Linds come to Danny, maybe show up all agitated at his apartment and he's like "What's up Montana?" and she mutters for awhile and then it all spills out! I'd love to see that! But I could see the writers going with Option B more likely...but I still want A!

Rad Lol, you do like your angst! :lol: I like your new avie too hon...RSRD right? Love that ep!

Hi Smiliee! :D

**Moriel dances out to go stare at the HOT pic of Carmine in TVGuide :devil:...Happy Birthday to me! Yummy!! :devil:**

3. Misery

Misery Pathologist

Yup, I'm going with option B also.

Maybe Danny will be curious and run his own investigation to find out Linsay's secret, problems etc.
    Naturally she will be mad at him, and maybe a conversation like this will take place:

L: Why the hell do you feel that you have the right to mess with my life?!?
    D: Look, it's not that I contributed to your problems! I just wanted to know...
    L: Wanted to know what?!? Some things are private, Danny! How would you feel if I went behind your back to dig something from your life?
    D: You already know things from my life and I didn't have the choice! You were just there! And whether you like it or not, now I'm gonna be there too!

And, Moriel : Happy birthday to you!!!!

To celebrate your birthday, I'm going to bed! I've been staring at paintings all day...my eyes are hurting. :D

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, Night Mis! Go rest your eyes hon! :D
    And I liked your scenario...I'm still going with Option A personally...but I like your little convo! :D

5. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Moriel!!! it's All Access!!! :lol: The part after she freaks out... a fav D/L part... and glad you like the avvie!

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Ohhh Rad! Lol, how'd I miss that?! :eek: Sad day! :lol: I was thinking of the part where she shows him the evidence first in RSRD...but now I totally see which part in All Access it is! :D Goodness me! :D

7. Girlygirl

Girlygirl Rookie

8. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Hi Moriel! Happy Birthday!!!

Great Scenario, Misery! I loved it.

*Off to read Girlygirl's fic*

Welcome Aimee!!!

9. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

GirlyGirl I'm very glad you updated.. Why? So I didn't have to updated mine :D Thanks!

{Pets smiliee I miss you pet}

Auda You like the angst!

Yup, Moriel me and twin agree, but yet we still want some angst.

and was that pizza I saw?

10. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I know I was very happy to see Pizza here! and Moriel I can see how you think it would be RSRD.. :lol:

waves to Twin

11. p3karen

p3karen Rookie

Happy Bday Moriel

welcome Aimee

12. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Hey guys how are ya tonight? How are my twins tonight?

I'm ready for the show, it's not even funny, I'll make up the time reading fanfics.

I almost forgot, Moriel :), happy birthday girl! *have a piece of cake*

13. iluvroadrunner

iluvroadrunner Pathologist

i have a present for you guys. the sequel to "A Night at Spamalot."

Aftermath

and if you're new, and hadn't read the first part, or if you just never read A Night at Spamalot, read it first. it's important.

it's also a little more case-centric. so not so much DL. but it's there, don't worry.

14. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Pizzapie, I chose option B. I can see Danny confronting Lindsay. I don't see Lindsay as the type to volunteer the information. She might give it to Danny during a heart to heart conversation.

Lynn---I guess I'm all about angst, but I prefer the fun. The angsty fic I completed has been tossed though. I tossed the fluffy fics too! Be glad.

Em---"Spamalot" is simply terrific! And Girlygirl, thanks for posting your wonderful fic! :)

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi Hi, all! I just thought I'd drop in from the wings *off dreaming of D/L goodness* to deposit my $.02...

On the subject of D/L being together maybe in the new season and whether that's too soon or whatever...I'm not sure :confused:. I kinda think that if they get together by like episode 4, after those episode 1/2/3 spoilers I read take place, that might be kind of rushing things. I do however agree that TPTB shouldn't wait years to make them a couple. I think a little more intense scenes as not-together-yet-D/L for the beginning of the season are what I want, but I'd like to see them together by maybe...let's say, Christmas ;). It'd be a nice present, don't ya think? :D

Misery , I think you are so right about that...I watched WW and I don't think I could wait 7 freakin' years for D/L to get together, like, 3 shows before the series finale! :mad: *prays to see D/L canon before that* :)

While I sorta agree with Moriel - btw Happy Belated Birthday, dear! :D *sings birthday song and brings a cake* :D - that the cute scenes won't go away entirely if they are a canon couple, I also think if they become canon TPTB have less reason to show them as such - because if you'll remember, TPTB love to draw out the sexual tension :( because they know that people will keep tuning in to see if their fave characters are together yet or not. If they do have less sweet D/L scenes, I'll be sad though, :( cause those are what make up the substance of any relationship...cause those are the moments when each individual finds out about the other person and learns to love them, and learns what makes them tick, etc. *sigh* :lol: kay, sorry, just distracted myself with thoughts of D/L sweet moment goodness from S2. :D

So I guess in conclusion after this long explanation, I'd like a little bit more intense D/L anguish before them getting together next season. i can't wait...it's gonna be so sweet! :D :D

P.S. - the reason I think they're gonna get together next season is because I only started watching CSI:NY towards the end of S2 and then caught up with the older eps...the first ep I saw was Super Men, cause I happened to be home and my Dad had it on...and lemme tell you, my Dad only ever watchs shows for strictly the plot, he could care less if the characters were talking stuffed bears or not as long as the story is good :rolleyes:, but in the middle of the ep, he turns to me and says: "What's the deal with those two? Are they together or what, cause there's really something there between them." Even my Dad noticed their chemistry! :lol: And when I was talking about the show to my sis in the hospital a month ago after she had my niece, the first thing she said was that Danny was cute ;) and second that he has a crush on Montana and that she thinks it so sweet to see that :lol:. So there, Dantana doubters! Take that! :D what moment made you guys first realize they were destined for love?

One last note....if I had to choose how Danny finds out about Lindsay's secret, I choose a mixture of A and B. (btw, I found it very hard to choose an option :confused: and am feeling inspired to write two different fics, one for each option...) I kinda think there's going to be a really hard issue or case that hits her too close to home, and Danny is near her as she starts to breakdown, and he sorta figures it out and goes to tell her that he's there if she needs to talk about it, and she finally confesses, sorta like:

D: Montana, don't be so down, we got the bad guy... * tries to distract her from bad thoughts *
    L: Yeah but not before he caused so much pain * her eyes mist over remembering something *
    D: Are you okay, Lindsay? * gets close to her and uses her name to show he's serious *
    L: Sure, I will be.
    D: Y'know, I don't have the most glamorous past, so if you need an ear, mine's closer than you think...
    L: * tears up at how gentle he is * Danny, I... *breaks down and confesses*

haha, ok well...there you go, guys....I could see that happening :lol:. I just gotta say though, I think the spoilers I read, especially for Episode 3 of next season are all going to lead up to the discovery of Lindsay's secret...I think the emotions between Danny and Lindsay are what they are in those spoilers because it's be an opener for her plotline...hmmm

ok, whew, super long there...more like $1.50 worth of thoughts than $.02! haha, back to the wings.... *ahhh D/L dreams!*

~*~ Madeleina :p btw, did I mention I was obsessed? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.