Jorjeous Jorja/Sara discussion part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Roosey, May 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

Gaaah just read that famous letter, she is so amazing! It's like I want to go over there just to tell her in person how much respect I have for her!

2. fugimermaid

fugimermaid Civilian

thanks Sidler. could be that it is gone. too bad, it was a good letter, but i am glad those troubles are over and done with.

thanks!

3. fugimermaid

fugimermaid Civilian

TRENT! that is part of the letter i'm looking for. wherever did you find it. :confused:

p.s.--you're hilarious.

4. trent_bowie

trent_bowie Rookie

Well fugimermaid, I found that letter on the JFO Forum pages and I posted a link to the post that had it. Just go to the post I made at 9:10 AM and click on the underlined word "here". Roos simply posted a snippet (bless her happy excitable heart :) )

Oh and hon, you might might to merge your two posts before Destiny spots it. We're not supposed to double post. If you don't know how, here's how to do it:

First, drag your mouse over the text of the last post, then right-click and select "copy". Then click "edit" on the last post and select "delete". Then go to the other post, click edit, and then in the edit space click underneath the previous text, right-click and select "paste". Continue, preview, post, and you're done. :)

Stick around, sit back, relax and enjoy your stay at the Asylum. We could use another lunatic. Won't you come in from off the grass? :)

5. ThisxSadness

ThisxSadness Civilian

Hello everyone.
    I'm a newbie, and I'd just like to say, that after reading all of the pages of this... discussion that you guys are my heroes.

Let's just say that I had many laughs while reading this.

:p :)

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Nice advice but too late I already saw it, and while I agree that double posting is a no-no we attend to it when we can and alot of times in private. :)

So I will let the advice stand and let the thread move on to topic.

7. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Hello ThisxSadness. Welcome to the looney bin. :D

Bless you trent for finding the article! You're so resourceful, girl! (If you're a guy and not a girl feel free to slap upside my head. :p)

I read it and dude, she rocks! I'm dead serious. As I read the first few lines -

"There have been a lot of shitty things said about me lately. Most of it is not true and is not coming from me. I haven't said much in the last two weeks because I didn't think a bunch of Hollyweird madness belonged in the papers or on television."

- I felt really sad for her. She didn't deserve such shitty treatments but in Hollywood, ces't la vie. Damn, she's strong. I'm glad it's all good now. I feel bad though, because I'm not one of those fans she's mentioned who made her late night and early morning phonecalls and give her hugs. HUGS!!? Babe, if you stand right here infront of me I'll hug you and never let you go. Can I have your number too? Honest to God, you rock Jorja.

Where'd her mechanical abilities come from? I think she purchased the 'Mechanics For Dummies Who Are Actually Really Smart People' series a long time ago. Either that or she was born with a wrench in her hand. (What's a monkey wrench? :p)

8. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

Monkey Wrench? Ugh.. I.. I don't know.

Well, I'm glad that the letter and everything is over and done with.

Sorry-short post. I had to give insight though..

9. lea

lea Police Officer

Saras girlfriend... im like in love with your avatar lol!!! do you mind if i perhaps steal it for msn?!?

10. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

Okay, they are talking about this over at the GSR thread, but the pic is... i dunno... it's indecribable. lol

[​IMG]

Hmm... Jorja in a robe :p

11. trent_bowie

trent_bowie Rookie

Top of the page to ya...!

Um...Sid? I AM a female, last time I checked. :p And yes, monkey-wrenches are real. My guess is, young Syd found a tool box and started playing with it, then grew up snagging various mechanical certifications on the way (it can SUCK being the only girl in shop class). Car broke down? Not a prob if Syd's around. Lawn mower take a crap? Call Syd. Want a wall torn down? As if Syd needs an excuse to fire up the power tools. :lol: Need your algreba homework done? You get the idea...:lol:

Hey uh...what's with the homoerotic pic? [​IMG]

12. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

It's not really mine, I found it somewhere on the internet. But you can steal it, no problem (at least, I think :p)

13. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I totally agree with you in this, with everything, Sab! She's not the person for letting the sh*t come over her.. she rocks! And she doesn't deserve the f*ckin' shit either! Sabrina, shall we ask trent to do some research for us? She's got to find her phone number ;) hehe.. and the hugs.. erhm, yes.. ME IS IN THE HUGGY-ROW!

14. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

Oh man, just wanted to say again how much I love Jorja's official website! It only shows how amazing she is!

15. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

^I love your avatar she looks so cute in that pic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.